Kroenke Sports Enterprises Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Kroenke Sports and Entertainment Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 19, 2017
It was a fun place to work and I learned a lot.
I loved meeting new people and working in the game environment was always exciting. The hardest part were the hours. Again, that's the sports industry!
Pros
energy and fun games
intern
Game Entertainment &Promotions Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 30, 2017
• Planned and executed in-game promotional activities and entertainment for Denver Nuggets games and other sporting events
• Assisted with locating and securing pre-game and half-time entertainment acts
• Located video clips and statistics to be used during games for entertainment
Fun Environment
Receptionist/ 24 Hour Security (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 27, 2017
This is definitely a fun environment where daily you encounter something new. Seeing the conversion crew set up for concerts and sporting events is amazing.
Fun Atmosphere
Game Night Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 5, 2015
This is only a seasonal, part-time position that I've held since college. I've been working here for almost 6 years because it's one of those jobs that you just can't seem to walk away from. You choose your own schedule, work with fun people, work in a fun atmosphere, and it's easy money.
Pros
Clothing discounts, free event tickets occassionally
Cons
Short breaks
Kse
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2015
The people are great. The opportunity for advancement is low and the compensation is below average. The job culture for my department was great.
Great people and managers
Ticket and Box office representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 27, 2014
I have enjoyed my time here at Kroenke Sports in the ticket office so far. The Managers are great, always helpful, and my co workers are great as well. I really like the way the schedule works by selecting which shifts you want and people are always helpful in taking a shift from you if something comes up.
Working for my favorite sports teams
Lead Press Operator of M&R Sportsman (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 9, 2013
Get into work and look at what jobs are due when. Decide which jobs should be done on which presses by which employees. Burn any necessary screens, mix ink, and gather garments. Print the t-shirts, run through dryer, box, and ship.
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2013
Great company. They hire quality candidates who know and understand what they are doing.
Pros
Being in the sports industry
Cons
Low pay