Kroger Careers & Employment - Working at Kroger
- CEORodney McMullen
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You’re seeing all 4,570 jobs at Kroger because we can’t find any available jobs at Kroger close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 23.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 1.8K questions about working at Kroger. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Kroger employees.
Insights from 6.4K Indeed users who have interviewed with Kroger within the last 5 years.
For e-commerce phone interview they asked me: whats a time you made someone's day better? how you would deal with an upset customer if no superiors are around? why you decided to work for kroger?
They asked me basic questions for the e commerce clerk position. I’m not the best at simple questions but I did okay, they didn’t give me the job and the next day they put up another listing for the same position. So depending on who you interview with, you have to change your answers because if 1 person doesn’t like your answers they won’t put you through to the next part.
None. We talked about random things 5gat had nothing to do with the job
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.