Krystal

Krystal Employee Reviews

United States1,608 reviews
Found 1,608 reviews matching the search
I worked for Krystal on a part-time basis. As in most jobs, some managers were excellent and some sub-par. Though repetitive, the job was not difficult as long as you were organized. Hours varied but managers were usually able to provide plenty of hours because they trusted my work ethic. Expectations from management were high but not unobtainable. Work was fast paced but there were down times when you were able to talk with co-workers and de-stress.One of the only downsides was that breaks were unpaid so you were docked for that time. As a result, few employees took breaks. Overall, very good job and company.
Pros
Free food, flexible hours, good part time job
Cons
Unpaid breaks, high pressure
People are not treated fairly .:.There is alot of discrimination in this company you could be the best employee ever and be treated like your a piece of trash No Hazard pay , No Bouns pay , Not even a dollar raise to work through the pandemic they have even cut hours and sign you up for the unemployment to make you think you are going to get itbut does not enter p
Pros
You can be as lazy as you wish ...
Cons
No team work
Krystal has fallen on bad times and the current leadership is capitalizing on squeezing out profits rather than rebuilding the great brand Krystal once was. Do not believe the written values.
Cons
no resourses available or opportunity to grow.
My life at Krystal was. Good started off as employee. , two years after that became lead , in 4 years became Shift manager , nice to Customers always , even did janitors work at the first Month's , good job , amazing time with all employees and management .
Pros
Work hard every day
Cons
Beware of mistakes and learn. From them i did .
Being that this was my first job, I still believe it was a good base when I first started. As a crew member, a typical day included food preparation and handling, customer interaction, and sometimes management responsibilities. Working in fast food teaches you organization and time management, especially since it is a fast moving workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help my manager with their daily responsibilities, such as inventory, money handling, and scheduling.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Working at Krystal was actually a fun experience. The shift managers made it fun. Our regular customers also made the day good as well. Always busy with something to do.
I been working for this company for for to long to be still getting the same pay and doesn't receive raises or appraisals when we suppose. I use to love my job and still work there now but I think it's time to move on.
Pros
Promotion
Cons
No raises when we expected. Haven't had any raises in years. Don't follow the rules of the hand book, but strongly stress it to the employees though to follow the rules. Doesn't have health Hazzard Pay
The good thing about working here is that it's a good work environment and the people are really easy to get along with the bad thing is I work with a lot of younger people
This was one of the WORST jobs I have ever had in my life. This place was full of drama and gossiping back stabbing women. The General Manager and the retired District manager were petty, showed favoritism and were very unprofessional. They ALWAYS had something negative to say about any and everyone. The place was disgusting and had roaches everywhere and it was and still is filthy, ran down and OLD!!
Pros
Cons
Everything!!
Great place to work at, the staff was always friendly and the time always went by fast because we were always busy and there was always.something to do.
This is a horrible place to work at. The GM is rude, and talk to you any kind of way. He treat us like slaves and runs this store like a jail/ boot camp. He don't like for us to have a simple conversations, you don't get breaks unless we are slow and it's only minors. We don't get days off we request but he is off every weekend. We could never keep team members because of the way he treat them.
Pros
Alot of hours
Cons
No breaks, long work shifts, rude/poor management
Krystals is a good beginner job, they show you the process in a steady pace, and take their time helping you. The people around you shouldn't affect you because their are nice people around.
I would like to work for this company because they have good hours and pay wages are good and the company is a good company to work for and i would like to start a soon as I can
Pros
Advanced
Cons
I love krystal they was like working with my family. They was a good team and I learned alot from krystals the gave me the hours and was able to work with my hours
It's fast food, some people will be great and others will be rude and cuss you, maybe even throw food, drinks or money at you or try to fight you. Just know what you're getting yourself into and choose which location you want to work at carefully. Put into consideration the community around that location. And what you're willing to deal with.
Working from home is a great way to keep the balance of corporate world and home world. Krystal's provides you with the opportunity to achieve both of these goals. The hardest part of the job is building relationships with the corporate staff since you work remotely, while it is the most rewarding part of the job since you aren't tied to a desk. I would recommend working at Krystal's all day long. Good company.
It was a good easy first job to get you adjusted to work schedule and learn more about the work environment. I would recommend working for Krystal as a first job.
The mangers are lazy & want you to be lazy instead of improving Your there to just learn every position so you can get ranked to become a manger under them and be lazy but the good part was getting hired asap!
The general manager hated her job but been there for over 20 years, still showed no sign of compassion for the customer or employees. The restaurant is family oriented and they are the only ones who really get promoted .. I tried to leave the correct way and end up getting begged to stay just to not come back a week after because of the mistreatment and under paid checks..
i love working for krystals they are good family they took the time to teach me every thing i need . everyone is nice and they try to take care of the public at all time they are the Hot thing in Chattanooga TN
I think they're a very sufficient and organized business. And it's very easy to work there .I was a cashier and I sometimes helped out the kitchen.i learned how to be more organized .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krystal. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8