KT TAPE Employee Reviews

Command and Control Environment
Marketing Brand Manager (8 core accounts) (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 26, 2018
KT Tape should be fun considering the industry. However, you will not do well if you are a self-starter who likes to get things done. Everything is decision by committee covered in red-tape. The company is stuck in old-school marketing ways (see their social media and website). No 401K, no flexibility to work from home, expected to report to the office M-F 8:30-5:00 with no exceptions, no maternity leave, and no opportunities for growth.

There are so many great companies in the SLC area that you don't need to waste your time or energy working for these dinosaurs. No collaboration and everyone is cutthroat.
Pros
Salary pays your bills
Cons
No 401k, no maternity leave, no flexibility
KT Tape
Employee (Current Employee) –  WorkMay 28, 2017
I fine place to learn a wide variety of skills in regards to building a brand that has sales in all major and some minor retailers across North America.

I have established great relationships with co-workers during the time i've been with the company.

The saying, "Old Habits, Die Hard!" is most true at KT Tape. We have an old group of EC men that don't understand an up-front investment into CRM, ERP, BI Tools, Other Data Reporting Tools are key to measuring the success of the business and making key decisions to hedge against the market quickly as well as better inform our Sales Team of what products perform best in particular regions, new product launches (success or failure rates), etc...

Pay the money and buy the sotware apps required these days to run a proper business!
Pros
Education in Retail
Cons
No 401(k), No Tuition Reimbursements, Well Below Market Pay Scale, Some of the EC have got to go!
warehouse shipper
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJuly 6, 2015
Was another warehouse and was a fun environment. Would ship tape out to other large retail companies. Management was great and nothing was too difucult about the job.
My company.
Taper and plasterer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
I had this company for almost 10 years.
I started from scratch. I learned to deal with my employees and even more important with my clients.
The hardest part of this job was Being The Boss.
The most enjoyable part of this job was Being the Boss also.
Pros
You dictate what path to take for your Business.
Cons
If you make the wrong decision..it is your business.

Want to know more about KT TAPE?

Ask a question