KTS Employee Reviews

you add the company and the 4 wheelers you put in a day
Company Driver - Solo - OTR (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 2, 2018
i was a longhaul driver, which we did not get paid by hour miles only while in the yard you either slept,had truck in shop,clean truck or watched tv. management {dispatch} was a joke, they tried to force drivers to break the law, run where they wanted you to run no matter what and if driver was caught it was drivers problem, KTS would not help driver. eqpt. was good and well kept, if there was any fun, it was what the drivers made but we were always watched.
Pros
good eqpt.
Cons
everybody there were better than you
Great work place
Office Representative (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIMarch 28, 2018
This was a great place to work and I enjoyed my office responsibilities and the people I worked with. It was a very good place to start out as an office assistant
Was a great company made to many judgement calls
Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 25, 2018
Was a great company till they decide to get rid of owner and go to a company with a president and went thru twon in less tha 1 year. Attitude toward driver really changed
great place to work
Estimator/Project Manager/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAJanuary 15, 2018
friendly place to work. see different locations all the time so you don't feel stuck in one place. co workers are great, needs a little push for advancement.
work life balance
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 27, 2017
you live to work here basically, only 4 days off a month MAYBE, you might not get home on time and they don"t offer extra days if you are home late. they dont care about your personal life
Interesting place to work
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Boulder City, NVNovember 25, 2017
Good place to work and meet people from around the world. I was out and about all day long, across the dam, and talking to people from around the world. It was interesting.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
HOT in the summer
Escort (Current Employee) –  Pikeville, KYMay 4, 2017
My job requires me to escort heavy equipment for different surrounding areas and sometimes away places. I spend a lot of time driving and the physical part of putting together heavy equipment and taking apart is the most enjoyable to me. I like to work with my hands and stay busy. Im never sure when I will work until evening time and some weeks are better than others, hours vary.
Pros
good boss to work for
Cons
not stable hours
Good place to work but having growing pains
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 27, 2017
Like KTS but lately I keep breaking down, getting no miles and very low pay. The compamy wants to grow but I personally feel it being led into the wrong direction and and it will cause it to loose it good reptation and driver.
not bad... typical for the trucking industry
Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 14, 2016
good place to work if you don"t want to get home.
Seems to be a lack of communication between planning and dispatching. the pay is about average. a lot depends on how much one likes to drive. i averaged 2900 per week but was only home about three to four days per month.
Pros
long runs.
Cons
planning needs to tighten up appt times