Kubota Tractor Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive, fast-paced,fun place to work.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 11, 2018
Fast-paced environment stressful but nice place to work.great management and great co-workers.team organization company.good job.to have work load is constant.fun place to work
Pros
Nice benefits.
Cons
Hot in the summer.and cold in the winter. Slow and very low raises.
very strict about certin things other than that they are laid back
Forklift Operator (Tugger Driver) (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 29, 2018
typical day at work is me just going to work to talk to the few coworkers I'm close with and just doing my work and leaving for the day. My job is pretty easy because I build the left hand fenders and put the step on.
Jobs with alot of overtime.
Engine and Transmission Inspector (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 29, 2018
If your the type of person that enjoys overtime thn this is the perfect job for you! It was a good job but i had just had my daughter and i wanted to spend more time with her.
Pros
overtime
Cons
Family time
Maintenance
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GA 30549May 27, 2018
very busy day, never a dull moment always staying busy
I learned a lot about electrical work and some PLC's
they have real good Management
there are a lot to learn there and opportunities
Face paced
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMay 25, 2018
This job is very fast paced! You're on the go constantly, and unless it time for lunch and break, you should utilize your time wisely! You are constantly trying to make sure the customers orders and demands are met!
Engineering Change Coordinator/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Maysville, GAMay 15, 2018
Best place to work and have confidence that they are the most reliable, job security, and providing company around. Pay is competitive with other surrounding manufacturing companies.
Pros
Reliable
my do's
Ware House Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 9, 2018
Dependable manager with 4+ years of experience in warehouse management and employee supervision.
Skilled at managing inventory control, shipping & receiving, customer relations and safety & compliance.
Certified Power Equipment Trainer, Forklift Operator and Reach Operator skilled at coaching other staff.
Promoted to positions of increased responsibility given strong people and project management skills.
Pros
everyone gets trained
Cons
Lunch is To short for the Amount of hours worked for some employees
Kubota was a great experience
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAApril 16, 2018
Though we worked up to 14 hours a day 4 out of 6 days a week the pay was great! I really enjoyed building Kubota tractors, and learning new styles of welding.
Productive environment with outside eating area
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 15, 2018
I do enjoy working at this facility. It has been a great working experience while i have gained a vast amount of knowledge from. I would like to enter into a position that i feel is more career based and to be able to work my way up the ladder over time.
Pros
Free lunches, Great people and Fast pace
Cons
Sick policy and would not take doctor notes
Prior to Move
Manager - Customer Retention Marketing (CRM) (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 11, 2018
Kubota is a QUALITY company and has AWESOME leadership in place. I was part of the team prior to them moving to TX. Good people, good culture, understand the importance of customer satisfaction, great product and a strong dealer network. I'd work there again if the opportunity presents itself.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAApril 2, 2018
Kubota was an excellent job just a lot of hours no time for family they were very nice and helpful and just great to work for i would recommend anyone to work there
Very hard to get on here
Nine (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 15, 2018
I had a interview with 4 people then get a call saying I wasn’t selected 2 days later they interview like 20 people so it’s like a slim chance and they don’t explain why very much a waste of time and poor interview process
Kubota picker
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSFebruary 28, 2018
I could not deal with the managers at Kubota, they were not friendly at all. they were rude to everyone around them. they would treat us with the rudest attitudes
Best Management Team Ever
Security & Privacy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXFebruary 26, 2018
In the past 18+ years I have worked in Corporate America, my manager at this company is the best I have ever worked for and the job was not stressful at all.
Pros
Great work life Balance, and opportunity to build from the ground up
Cons
Contract position, lack of Security awareness.
Alright
Welder (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAFebruary 22, 2018
It is a very fast paced environment and hot, the place doesnt have ac and welding in those conditions can be dangerous. The pay is good and so are the people
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Buen ambiente de trabajo
AGENTE DE VENTAS (Former Employee) –  Ventura County, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Bueno empresa dedicada ala mejoria de la agricultura
It's a decent place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHFebruary 3, 2018
The people are very nice it's a very fast pace place to work most of the employees are very decent and very kind there's too many leads at try to go over each other's head and you have multiple jobs and you don't know which one to do because each one of them is telling you something different
Pros
Very nice people who work there
Cons
Short breaks too many leads going over each other's head
Productive and fun work enviroment
wearhouse (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJanuary 28, 2018
Nice place to work, management is very nice and helpful. The company also offers god job opportunities. Only promblem I had with the company was low salary.
Be careful
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJanuary 25, 2018
Most all Kubota shops are mom & pop shops and can be very unique. My experience was not very good as management were older and very antiquated in their ways. Listen closely during the interview and be aware of the setting to determine what kind of mom & pop you may be working for.
inspector (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJanuary 9, 2018
The typical day a Kubota was pretty fast-paced.It was a good learning place. I worked at Kubota twice, the first time I quit because I started another job which I was paid more. I am very loyal to where I work but felt at the time there was no moving up in the company.