Kubota Tractor Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice Place to Work
Tool Designer (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 14, 2019
The job is enjoyable. There is lots to learn and advancement opportunities. Engineering management is great to work with. I would recommend this job.
If you can take it you can make it!
Buyer/Purchasing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAMarch 27, 2019
Japanese company, the culture is very different. The Japanese are a little preduist against Americans. The HR manager is also very unusual. High turn over.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Bad HR management
Bueno
Fabrica (Former Employee) –  Gainsville GAFebruary 12, 2019
Es una empresa que te permite crecer en el ámbito laboral y la paga es aseptable
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Muchas horas de trabajo
Exhausting long hours
Reach operator (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSJanuary 31, 2019
When I worked l there we would get 15 minute breaks every two hours after you worked the eight hours you wouldn't get any breaks.
The staffing is very comprehensive.
Great for a single person.
WELDER (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJanuary 15, 2019
If you are a single person than it's not that bad of a place to work. But, if you have kids or any type of family that you like to see on a regular basis, than this company is not for you. You will never see them!
Pros
Benifits
Cons
To many hours
It’s a nice place to work
Welder (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJanuary 14, 2019
I will recommend everyone who needs money to go and apply at kubota because for earth for life and you will make money amean enough money to help you’re family and you
Kubota has their own lunch room with a place to order food
Data Administration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJanuary 8, 2019
I answered emails, places sales orders for National Accounts. Updated the Master Data for parts.
Corrected Sox issues.
Answered calls from Dealers
Backed up for my manager
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
they do not typically promote within
good job if you like working 13 hours a day 6 days a week
Welder (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJanuary 3, 2019
hot, fast paced, at a run all day . I learned a lot about team work and training others because you have to train new people that come in. this leads to quality issues because you are expected to do your job while training someone else, the person who trains you may not be the best at what they do and that's what you are taught .
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
plenty of overtime
Good Job
Logistics Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GADecember 27, 2018
Overall good company and place to work. Benefits are awesome. As many hours as you'd like. Paid holidays and earned time off. A little stressful from management.
Not for the faint of heart
Team member (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GADecember 21, 2018
Kubota is a fast pace and stressful environment, like other manufacturing facilities. Numbers are the priority, not the employees. Long hours including lots of mandatory over time is normal. Employees need to be highly motivated and dedicated to make this job work for them.
Benefits such as good health care, yearly raise and Christmas bonus, paid holidays, and paid time off make the job worth it at times.
Kubota also prides itself on having never laid off a single employee even during economic recession.
Overall it's a great job when you need the experience and money, but the job is physically and mentally demanding.
Pros
Benefits: yearly raise, christmas bonus and gift, affordable healthcare, and paid time off.
Cons
Stressful environment, physically and mentally demanding, and promotions are rare.
good job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GADecember 17, 2018
would work their again had a great experienced their love the fast pace recommend anyone to work thier great pay and they have good benifits great workers there also
The pay was not good when I worked there
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GANovember 24, 2018
The job over all was good, the hours were ok! The walking was ok the benefit I didn’t get yet. Your feet will hurt so get new shoes! You have a small lunch time so eat fast
Lots of opportunity
Assistant Manager - Logistics and Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXNovember 7, 2018
I have worked for Kubota Tractor Corporation 13 years. The have a new HQ in Grapevine, Texas. I control the annual physical inventory, assist with incorrect orders and invoicing, damage and shortage claims, and assist with corporate projects.
Pros
very nice place to work
Indifferent
Chassis Line Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAOctober 8, 2018
When I 1st started the building that I was working in was brand new and very understaffed. 1 person was doing the job of about 3 or 4 people. We literally worked from sun up to sun down. 7 am to 7,8,pm. Pay was only worth it after the overtime kicked in, but with the work/life balance you didn't have time for anything else.
Basically a good place to work
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHOctober 6, 2018
Stressful yet fun workplace.
Not always trained for the jobs they expect you to do.
They do have wonderful benefits.
I learned new skills involving budgets and tracking.
The company does expect you to put them before family.
Pros
Bonuses, Holiday gifts, benefits, Summer picnics
Cons
Stressful positions
Everyone was nice to deal with
MIG Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GASeptember 23, 2018
Make sure you always have Safety First make sure you coming up with a good attitude be on time and do the job a hundred percent every day and we always make sure you go in the same way I mean leave home the same way you go in
Very good job to work at
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GASeptember 18, 2018
This job will let you learn all the skills you need from electrical to mechanical. They will cover all the basic for you. Maintenance is laid back. This job was a very good experience.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Short breaks
Ok work place
Cylinder (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GASeptember 11, 2018
kubota Is A Good working job pays well but they assign to many jobs for one person to take care of (management is backwards ) but 12 hours a day and 6 days a week and only 12!hours of sleep i just think it wasn’t for me
Very demanding
Management (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 3, 2018
Challenging environment negotiating the demands of a Japanese owned and run but U.S. based business. Very conservative and demanding work environment and business culture.
Fast Paced Friendly and worth it
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAAugust 10, 2018
Working at kubota i was immediately welcomed and given room to grow. I was the tugger operator became forklift operator and also became certified for the stock chaser. I enjoyed my job at Kubota and i would refer anyone needing a job to KIE in jefferson and or KMA in gainesville ga. Its an excellent place to work.
Pros
Pushes you to be, Motivated, Excellent benefits, Paid vacations, 30 min lunches with breaks in between
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kubota Tractor Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.