Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Found 493 reviews matching the search See all 1,837 reviews
Sressfull
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 13, 2018
The manager at this company was very mean, she was a micromanager and was hateful, she stood over you as you worked. Did not explain herself correctly
Pros
New beginning as administrative assistant
Cons
Poor managmement
Productive company to work for but sometimes feel like a small fish in a big pond
Senior Ocean Import Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 12, 2018
I have enhanced my skills working at Kuehne Nagel and learned to develop new parts of my job.
i have met people of different cultures and it allows me to enjoy their aspect of the industry.
Somedays at work are difficult but sometimes I have to embrace challenges in the work field.
No advancement for minorities
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 8, 2018
The former manager does not like or appreciate my work.
Showed favoritism to other like people.
Does not provide an on time review.
Reviews ate always the sane as prior years to hold you back
Okay place to work
Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PANovember 7, 2018
I did all inventory counts and reports daily and fixed any problems.the culture was very family geared.Management was kind of layed back. The hardest part was the customer always changing what they wanted that day.
Pros
free lunches for holidays
Cons
forced overtime some times
Start up Company
PROCESS TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDOctober 30, 2018
On the way to great things if the management get on the same page. Communication needs to improve and it needs to be set in stone for corrective actions.
Company is not good place .
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 29, 2018
Lot of people gets hired and whom they dont like gets fired not based on productivity or hardwork or attendance but based on racism .they got favouritism.the white manager sleeps around with beautiful girls and fires hardworking people. Bad reputation to work there from my side. Not paid well
Pros
No pros it was nearby
Cons
Beware of managers the company is hiring
Work 24/7
Ma (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 27, 2018
No balance with work or personal life due to customers expectation which is do irectly related to overcommitment by sales. The company doesn’t want employees to work home but expects employees to work while on vacation or when you’re sick and can’t come in the office.
muy satisfactoria
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 22, 2018
empresa con presencia global y con gran sentido de seguridad
Pros
muchos beneficios
Cons
ninguno
I don't like that workplace.I am searching for another workplace!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 18, 2018
good time for work
experience as Material Handler and warehouse
Management almost good
low workplace culture
The hardest part is waiting for production
The most enjoyable part of job- go back to home
Kuehne Nagel Atlanta
COORDINADOR DE IMPORTACIÓN AÉREA - Trainee (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAOctober 16, 2018
Buena empresa para desarrollarte profesionalmente en el ámbito de logística, tráfico y administración.
Pros
Buen salario, buena cultura laborar, oficina multicultural
Excellent Place to work
Seafreight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAOctober 15, 2018
I learned so much about myself and the companies I worked with. Each day was a different challenge that allowed me to grow and move on to different areas of logistics.
Pros
Relaxed Atmosphere
Good
Counterbalance Forklift Driver/flexi,bendi (Former Employee) –  NW10 premier park park royalOctober 14, 2018
presently working for first call agency, I enjoyed working in this company as flexi,bendi and counterbalance operator. working in this company was very loveable and enjoyed working in this company.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
It's awesome
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 2, 2018
I love it ,
work is easy as long as you're not an idiot.... You can work as much overtime as you want... Management is cool..
machines are brand new..
Pros
Good pay
Cons
None so far
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 1, 2018
I went for the job fair. Got interviewed by the ops manger all to be told that I could get hire but by their staffing agency and that I would have to go through them before I got hire on with the company. What kind of company invites you to a job fair all to be told that it would be thru agency
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Productive and fun place to work
Word Processor (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSSeptember 26, 2018
We had steady work most of the time, but when work was slow we had to go home or could work in other departments if we were qualified in those work areas,we had poor management.They treated temps different from permanent workers
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor management
productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 24, 2018
its a fast paced environment ,the work is competitive because you get a price for been at your best ,Asides supervising material flow I maintain accurate stock records and schedule .
Old strong company
Domestic Clerk / Accounting (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 23, 2018
This company is hard to get into, but once your in the level of competition is pretty high. Everyone is pushing to be the best that there is no level of advancement in management. People are flown over from overseas to be managers here in USA.
Pros
good people, stable work
Cons
management sucks
Excellent workplace
Forklift Operator shipping and recieving (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I was a warehouse lead agent responsible for the shipping department as well as the receiving department. Inventory of cargo throughout the warehouse plus storage check.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Too many hours
Kuehne + Nagel is a big network.
Global Key account (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CASeptember 12, 2018
Kuehne + Nagel is with over 62,500 employees at more than 1000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
I have been working with the company for 19 year and have built up a lot of experience there.
Fast Paced and Work Family
CSR Lead / Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 10, 2018
The wonderful about working in the logistics industry is that every day is different. While you are trying to achieve the same goals, how that is accomplished changes. KN is always striving to be the top producer and stay ahead of the game by using new and proven techniques within the industry to best manage their business. Whether you work at one location for your career or multiple locations, it is like a giant work family. You always have someone to lean on and help you out when needed and vice versa. If you're a diva or 'self creditor' then this team is not for you. We all work together to achieve together and give credit where it is due. Management wants to be respected and learned from, not feared. I have a lot of respect for the skills and techniques I learned while at KN and will use them for the rest of my life though always looking for ways to improve.
Pros
Same goal but different methods to achieve, work family, appreciative employee lunches, GREAT benefits, competitive pay
Cons
Constant changing rules based on customer, difficult to find proper suited workers sometimes due to temp staffing, long hours

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight