Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Found 476 reviews matching the search See all 1,776 reviews
Excellent workplace
Forklift Operator shipping and recieving (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I was a warehouse lead agent responsible for the shipping department as well as the receiving department. Inventory of cargo throughout the warehouse plus storage check.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Too many hours
Kuehne + Nagel is a big network.
Global Key account (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CASeptember 12, 2018
Kuehne + Nagel is with over 62,500 employees at more than 1000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
I have been working with the company for 19 year and have built up a lot of experience there.
Fast Paced and Work Family
CSR Lead / Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GASeptember 10, 2018
The wonderful about working in the logistics industry is that every day is different. While you are trying to achieve the same goals, how that is accomplished changes. KN is always striving to be the top producer and stay ahead of the game by using new and proven techniques within the industry to best manage their business. Whether you work at one location for your career or multiple locations, it is like a giant work family. You always have someone to lean on and help you out when needed and vice versa. If you're a diva or 'self creditor' then this team is not for you. We all work together to achieve together and give credit where it is due. Management wants to be respected and learned from, not feared. I have a lot of respect for the skills and techniques I learned while at KN and will use them for the rest of my life though always looking for ways to improve.
Pros
Same goal but different methods to achieve, work family, appreciative employee lunches, GREAT benefits, competitive pay
Cons
Constant changing rules based on customer, difficult to find proper suited workers sometimes due to temp staffing, long hours
Productive place to work
Forklift Operator/Inventory (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSSeptember 9, 2018
I enjoy working at this company. I'm looking for more money. I would recommend anyone to start working with this company to gain warehouse experience.
Seriedad y dedicacion
Coordinador de Cuenta (Current Employee) –  Edo. de MéxicoSeptember 3, 2018
Es una empresa seria con dedicación en lo que desarrolla, el detalle es que el crecimiento es muy escaso.
Pros
Objetiva
Cons
Crecimiento
Pago normal,
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 28, 2018
OT de vez en cuando,muchas reglas para lo que en realidad conlleva trabajar en este lugar,no se pagan los dias festivos estas por contrato
Management is radical with their decison making.
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 28, 2018
I watched employees have to work 50 and 60 hours a week or be written up. I've watched great employees be fired for failure to agree to work more than 40 per week.

This company treated the employees very bad.
Pros
Monthly luncheons
Cons
Short-breaks, rude management, overworked
Clean warehouse
Receiving Supervisor & Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 27, 2018
I enjoyed working here, I met many people that felt like family. It was very structured, it had to be since it was pharmaceutical. This place allowed me to work my way up to a good position. KN also sent me on two business trips which I hold value to my personal growth.
Pros
Advancement, family like, fast paced
Cons
stressful, overly demanding
Good company for benefits.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 24, 2018
Benefits and opportunities are easily available however man power was short(in my experience) which resulted in increasing hours. Sometimes up to 75 hours a week. Along with this I had several issues with a specific member of management.
Pros
Benefits, pay is fair.
Cons
Long days. Unclear guidance from management.
Not a good work inverorment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 23, 2018
One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Extremely brutal weather conditions. Summer time, no AC. Winter time, no heat except in the break room. Management dose not care about their employees. You will work like a dog until you can’t take it anymore.
Pros
Lax company
Cons
Bad Management
Don't let the nice building fool you...
SALES (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2018
Initially, I really liked working at KN. After a while, it was very clear that there was no real room for growth, unless you were a German or white man (it is what it is). The management here is unlike any I've ever experienced. Upper / higher level management is a laughable joke. Lower level management is OK. The only thing I'm grateful for was the ability to learn the freight forwarding industry.
Easy work and fun work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 16, 2018
Some days were busier than others and that made the work more interesting. I learned how to operate scanning devices and machines in order to complete transactions. The management were very cool and made the job go by smoother and funner. The hardest thing about the job was making sure to place the inventory in the right spot without a properly working scanner. The people that worked alongside you made the job more enjoyable.
Productive and on demand
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 12, 2018
Productive, on demand, quick paced, good paying, time consuming, organized, competitive, great benefits, 401k, hands on, constant change, convient location
No good
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 11, 2018
I didnt like this job at all they do not care about the people management was horrible my bestfriend had the flu they wouldn't let her leave to go to the doctor told her they would fire her if she left so we quit
Great place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 7, 2018
Enjoyed working in this warehouse. The supervisors were good to work with. Provided me with the necessary tools to succeed. Great location and good benefits.
Awesome place to be
Botox/juvederm/picker and parker (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX 75057August 6, 2018
This company is very good u get to meet awesome people excellent team work I love working here. D only problem I have is distance. The job is also not stressful.
Pros
No free lunch we get to come with our food
relaxed place to work
2nd Shift Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 2, 2018
clock in get work orders & go pick tires. my favorite part was competing with co workers for best production. co workers are friendly. equipment is organized & up to date
Pros
its a job
Cons
color work orders (yellow papers)
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 30, 2018
I would recommend KN as a great place to work. I have seen a lot of growth from within for those that are seeking development. There are many opportunities in many different fields that can spark various interests.
productive work place
Order Picker and Packing (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2018
I had no issues with anyone there. I only left because a foot injury made it very difficult to work in a warehouse setting. There were never any major issues. Production rates were always met. For being such a new building operations seemed to run smoothly.
Productivity and work place is a ping pong table
WMS SuperUser / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCJuly 18, 2018
Over the company is good. However the managment team is very poor and unprofessional. Day to day task are always unknown and daily procedures and processes that are required are unwritten. It's a day to day challenge between the logistics team and the company so over all it just very poor communication within a start up company. There is also a break down between the managment team and the hourly personnel team. The trust, faith and respect is gone between the two...

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight