Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Found 615 reviews matching the search See all 2,220 reviews
It’s a job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INSeptember 11, 2019
If you want a job where you always have overtime this is the job for you. Constantly changing schedules so don’t plan anything. If you want to be trained properly good luck no one has any clue on what they’re doing themselves. You can get promotions pretty easily but most people shouldn’t have gotten them. I enjoy the people I work with and the pay and that’s about it
Better than expected
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Alburtis, PASeptember 7, 2019
I personally like working in a warehouse environment so I may be a little partial.. I like the fast paced keep you on your toes kind of role & this is definitely that. You have to be a quick thinker and pay attention to the smallest details. You have to understand that alot of other people/companies/events/projects etc depend on us to ship out correct materials on time. There's a great team in there working very hard to ensure this happens and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely nothing so far.
Keuhne + Nagel is a good place to work at if you’re looking for a typical Warehouse job and the benefits are pretty good
Trainer/Warehouse/Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2019
Keuhne + Nagel is a nice place to work at with a nice environment. I’m this company you will learn how to use the manhattan system and the overall job isn’t hard or stressful.
Great Place to grow.
Receiver / Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILSeptember 4, 2019
Productive and fun workplace , and great co-workers . Benefits are great vacation time pretty good. Willing to work with you if u got kids or special accommodations for people with disabilities.
Cold warehouse
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 4, 2019
Start day with team meeting. Management have you doing the work of two or three people. If you can’t deal with the cold don’t think that’s the place for you.
I like the app
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 3, 2019
the job was stressful at times. it was a very fast paced job. It was a cold environment I worked inside a cooler and a freezer 90% of the time. I liked the job overall though.
Excelente buen ambiente de trabajo
International traffic and sales manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 30, 2019
Trabajo en equipo...trabajon bajo presión pero bien ambiente.
Warehouse is my work fun place.
Reciver. (Current Employee) –  Natinal Indutrius Park( NIP)August 29, 2019
My first day as a receiver in my company, I was so anxious to be in that role and one day during those busy Ramadan seasons my manager told me I was to help in receiving, it was easy for me to mingle with the suppliers most of them who were Asians for I had learnt little of Hindi.
It was fun for me at the same time hard due to my inexperience being the first day in the role, most of them were angry with me for my slowness and errors at some point I wished I didn't understand what they were saying in their language(Hindi),after a month in receiving I perfected in it and now fully enjoyed it and also learnt how to handle a multitude of people even while under pressure.
Good experience
Dock Auditor (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TexasAugust 28, 2019
Was a pleasure work for KN, it's a pro employee company, i don't have any experience and they guide and teach me, they bring me oportunity to grow with the company
Worst place I ever worked
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INAugust 26, 2019
No work life balance. Poor upper management. HR doesn't have a clue. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. Horrible place. Good money if you can deal with it.
Great coworkers not so great management
Dispatch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 26, 2019
Coworkers were great ! However, It would get busy and the company was understaff. Overtime was needed to finish assignments. Management didn’t seem to care for temps.
K&N is a great company overall just varies by branch
Customs Brokerage (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 23, 2019
K&N as a company I believe was fine, but your personal experience will vary by location. Unfortunately for the Greenville location you have a Branch Manager that doesn't care about his employees. The pay is low for the work expected. Upper Management has no desire to listen or work with their employees. They didn't care that people were drowning in work and worked overtime without being paid. People would clock out so they wouldn't get in trouble but stayed over to get work done. Really sad. If they had better management that actually cared for their employees then I believe people wouldn't be so miserable there.
great
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 23, 2019
Good benefits, set schedule, and good work environment. Ltl and receiving are the best departments to work in. The pay could be better. Job advancement with pay
Not A Good Work Place
Stocking Associate (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 23, 2019
Everyone is like Grown Kids At this Warehouse.. Everyone is pretty much from out of town work here.. They just dont pay you Good for all the work they make you do there..
I worked here thru an agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 21, 2019
The work is fun and fast paced. I worked here for four years. I was never hired as a company employee. I hope this practice has changed. The staff is friendly helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my time there. I left because I needed a full time permanent position. The product you work with is awesome.
Life at KN
Customer Service Representative/Service Desk (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 21, 2019
I am Optimistic. I see the good in everything. This company isn't perfect but I'm grateful to be here. We have grown to be Family here. The benefits are amazing. I really like my schedule too.
Dont do it
Inventory lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 19, 2019
Pay is good management is very bad. Unless you kiss butt lots of it you'll never move on. Company as a whole great just this facility is life draining
Great job to have!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2019
Great job to work. Perfect for non-certified people to get certified for lifts. Not a complicated job. Friendly environment. Great starter pay. Would recommend!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 19, 2019
I have been there three months and already they are speaking on moving me up the ladder. It's a great company to work for. They have taken care of any need that I asked if them.
Kuehne Nagel
Power Industrial Truck Operator/Equipment Trainer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDAugust 18, 2019
This company is mediocre. The benefits are wonderful along with the employees. However, management could use much needed work. Management needs much improvement as they tend to provide false information often to their employees.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kuehne + Nagel.

Powered by Comparably