Kum & Go
62Average

Kum & Go Employee Reviews

United States904 reviews
Fun times
The customers are the best part of this job. The lazy employees that shouldn’t be there aren’t the best part of the job. This job is easy if you just do what you’re asked to do.
Better off unemployed
Horrible company to work for. Management only looks out for themselves and The trusted few butt kissers. They offer no benefits unless your management. They don't care about family problems that may cause issues with your work schedule. Uncaring and unwilling to work with you.
Amazing
This was the best job I ever had I didn’t ever want to really leave but I couldn’t get a doctors note to come back from maternity leave which hurts me all the time cause I love that job it was my passion and made me feel important and valued
Pros
They are amazing in every way and care for their employees and help out as much as they can
Cons
Is there any cons to this job?
It can be chaotic but it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy face to face customer service.
The craziest part about working in convenience retail is the changes in busyness. This could mean day to day or hour to hour you never really know. If you can find a good team that is respectful to your personal life as much as the are to your work life it is a great place to work! It’s up to the team to make the atmosphere fun and inviting! Upper level Managers are eager to help if it means making days better!
Working at Kum n go
Great place to work the people where great everyone did there part to make sure things got done I really enjoyed my crew an going to work everyday an laughing
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
low starting pay, minimal benefits and schedule flexibility.
low starting pay, labeled part-time and no benefits until employed for 1 year. Little advancement opportunity. Locked into a set schedule. 2 week training period.
I love my job at kum &go
Is a wonderful place to work the bosses and workers are all absolutely awesome everybody treat each other with respect.it good job and good company to work for.
Bad experience
Not a very respectful environment. Company doesn't show fairness to all employees. Pay is mediocre but the work is plentiful. Expect to do 4 people's jobs while they sit down and watch. Management doesn't do anything to help promote a good work environment, simply because corporate doesn't care about the individuals who work for them.
It was a awesome experience
Fast pace , have to have great people skills , pay attention to details , you have to have a safety class and test to deal with the gas pump mandatory. Always growing and helping you grow
A okay place
If you have children overnights isn’t the job for you here with people calling in sick and no one to cover that shift and then to be told you can’t have any sick days bc of being short staffed
Fun workplace and always encouraging
I loved working for Kum & Go. It was a lot of fun to work with my co-workers and the customers. We had regular customers that would go in and I was able to build a small relationship with them. They trusted me and I was happy to help them.
was fired based on lies
new district manager hired a personal best friend for general manager replaced a very good general manager

was retaliated on for reporting things to human resources that certain co-workers were being allowed to do that they should have been fired for

because of reporting these things was called a liar by district manager after i was fired in retaliation with lies used as reason

was denied unemployment after being fired in retaliation with lies as excuse to fire me
KumNGo
I loved going to work, it was very exciting. The energy was great and I always felt good to be there. I can’t say too many bad things, the management was a bit unprofessional.
Some management is great but usually not
Usually, you can complain or voice opinions and feel heard but unfortunately, they don't care. You're a person they can replace and they don't care if you leave or stay.
The Enviroment
Kum & Go has been one of my favorite places to work at and being apart of this sales associate team makes me extremley proud. I've never met nicer people.
Pros
Management, Benefits, Essential
Cons
N/a
Nice company and compassionate
Good company to work for. If you enjoy other people and customer service then this job is great. They also have ways of moving up in the company and are compassionate and understanding company.
Needs more oversight of the managers
During the day is good, you are busy helping the customers while stocking and cleaning the store. During the end of the day it gets less busy and you are more focused on cleaning and stocking.
Wonderful workplace!
I had started working as a food associate out of high school, had a break for college, and now work both store side and food. I’ve always enjoyed working here and if I need a day of for an exam or such, they grant that. Management is organized and well, I actually feel important working at both of the stores I work at. Starting pay and benefits are great, and the company overall is a wonderful company to work for!
You don't want to know my opinion of this place. It's not very good. All i can say is if you have kids , don't work there. They dont care about family.
Kun and go is a great company to work for
They pay well and take care of us. During the covid 19 out break they decided to give us hazard pay and pay for our testing if needed. I recommend working for them.
Great company/ awful people
The company is a great company to work for. They have amazing benefits and perks. But unfortunately at the location I work at there is a lot of favoritism. If you aren’t in that circle you’re SOL. I was given the management title, but was completely walked over and pretended that I wasn’t a manager. I was degraded and talked down to. The two other managers were always rude to not only some employees but customers as well
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kum & Go. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight