KW Commercial Real Estate Employee Reviews

1.5Job Security & Advancement
High turn over rate
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Rapid CityMay 8, 2018
The commercial real estate team at KW lack the knowledge and concept of an operation managers roles and responsibilities. The expectations constantly changed which was attributed to poor management and leadership. There was never a time that I felt I was apart of that “team” I was treated as a subordinate and not a valued team member. I would not recommend working with the commercial real estate team unless you have an alternate plan for employment.
Pros
Family/work balance
Cons
Management and poor business model
Great overall minus pay and beneifts
Executive Administrator/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COMarch 6, 2018
Great work environment, great people, great everything, minus pay and benefits.
I can 100% say if my pay was better and I received health benefits I would not leave.
Independent Business Building
Investment Broker (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 5, 2017
KW Commercial is an independently owned franchise. The franchise where I worked is excellent for those who seek to work and thrive independently with no accountability, supervision, direction, training. Great for those who are advanced in their field and / or looking to build their own team and eventually open their own office.