KW Property Management & Consulting Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 4, 2019
The company is growing way to fast and is not recognizing the true talent therefore loosing great talent. It operates its buildings with files and no emotions. The workers and leaders are like little kids waiting for mom and dad to see there good work. The corporate structure is very very poor to the point that your evaluations are through he say she say because they don’t even remember your last project or improvements. The district and regional literally ask the front line employees about there leaders to scale their work. Couldn’t believe it myself. This compan will slowly fall from lack of attention to detail and robotic approach to people leaders and staff. Here is something I never seen before. The big bosses text and call front line employees to find things out. I couldn’t believe it till I saw it. A front desk agent or valet runner calling your boss and your boss actually entertaining this. This is normal at KW. Completely kills the trust in management for the company....
Pros
There is no respect to the chain of command
Cons
Treats there employees like numbers
Too Corporate
Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 28, 2019
The company is growing and wages are competitive.

The issues stem from leadership. The line leadership is good and the CEO is good, but the layers in between need a lot of work.
Pros
Competitive pay, use of technology
Cons
Corporate culture
Kwpmc
On Site Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2019
The company grew so big that is not longer paying attention to the core values and mission. We became a number. Too much burocracy, The new management doesn't have the experience in the field. Duplicate reporting and extra workload not necessary.
Benefits
Cons
No potential growth.
Terrible experience
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2019
KW provides only online training and besides that, you are left to figure things out for yourself. Management, and most of the regional managers are unprofessional and nasty. Do not waste your time.
Pros
Pay is just ok
Lack of Structure
Assistant Property Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 29, 2019
The company would be great if they had better structure. My managers were excellent, but her superior was clueless. Even if you don't have experience in the industry, you would be hired for any position as long as you are not black.
No comment.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJanuary 9, 2019
I decline to comment. I have extremely little positive experience to share except that as long as they need you for a specific purpose you are valuable and when that is no longer the case you are disposable.
good enviroment
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 7, 2019
Typical day at work it to make sure the grounds are kept clean and safe for the tenants. Fulfilling work orders for the common areas of the property. Working as part of a team and working closing with leadership to ensure the property owners are content.
Job Security
Maintenance Floater (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLDecember 21, 2018
Property manangers are pompous and untrustworthy. Routinely threw others under the bus. Professional courtesy and respect for residents and employees was at a bare minimum. Cut costs at the expense of employee's safety. Position isn't for an ambitious self respecting professional.
Pros
Decent environment
Cons
Ethics
A busy work place.
Front Desk Manager/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  100 Lincoln RoadDecember 17, 2018
A regular day will start replying to emails, review accounts, collections reports, tenants updates in the system, process vendors payments, assistant in any account issues, process tenants applications,
no fun just work
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 3, 2018
running everything with no help from managementbeing away from home with no respect from management of how many hours worked pluswno help from any management
Cons
Strict and not friendly environment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLNovember 30, 2018
Overall my experience at KW was not positive; they were not organized and threatened their employees when reports were not provided on time. I would not recommend this company moving forward.
Pros
worked on my own
Cons
long drive from home
I would give a negative 5 stars if I could
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLNovember 30, 2018
This is the most awful place I worked for. While every property is different the upper management is generally the same. In my short time working for KW they had fired 4 people and tried firing another 3 but HR needed a reason and this was in a matter of 6 months, The manager has no idea what she wants and shows favoritism to one employee even after that employee bullied several others. Hostile work environment would be the optimal term for that property.
Pros
The pay is decent
Cons
No job security. hostile work enviroment
POOR management
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  FLNovember 28, 2018
Property management is difficult under good circumstances and requires thorough/encouraging management. My experience with KW was HORRIBLE management. No training though they offered 1/2 day 'training' and employees later were criticized for asking too many questions and taking up the trainer's time. Systems training was, watch me.... no print outs/manuals. Also I heard and got the impression that management plays favorites BIG time. So if you're not well liked, and if you ask too many questions, you won't last long.
Pros
none, paycheck
Cons
See comments
Good management and team
Property Manger (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 6, 2018
Good Company to work for with good benefits. They invest in their employees and have a good support team and leadership. Happy to work for them and be part of the team.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Too Demanding
A company without management talent and poor infrastructure.
Assistant chief engineer (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLOctober 23, 2018
A typical day at Kw property management, felt like working by yourself there was no team chemistry, as a matter of a fact employees were often placed on a collision course with one another. No morning meetings, no program in place to recognize the employees, and nothing seemed to be planned or organized. The atmosphere was one of reaction as situations and problems arrived. Very poor leadership was replaced by even weaker leaders.
Pros
Property
Cons
Lack of teamwork
Do not be fooled
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLOctober 10, 2018
do not disagree with management especially the scumbags from Miami the ones that know everything and done it all and are below 30 years old, all smoke and mirrors I was at a meeting with my so called peers they looked like a bunch of convicts I kept checking for my wallet management has no clue how to talk to and treat people its all about them making money not about who is making them the money they drive their new cars and rub into our faces and the Miami attitude sucks looking down their noses at us my fellow workers are all looking for new positions including myself
Productive fun work place with swimming pools
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2018
Slow paced stressful workplace management seems like they don’t know what they’re doing The security guys never do their jobs and seems like the groundskeepers the only people that are working
Excellent Management Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 3, 2018
The best management company in Florida to work for and have managing your community. Great benefits, competitive salary and positive workplace environment.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Support
Brown office
Community Association management (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLSeptember 15, 2018
I was told week one that I was the wrong color for the office. Top management sleeps with employees and promotes based on who she likes. Other employees were fabulous. High turnover. Good training and for portfolio they do not overload you with communities. Too many reports required.
Pros
Mileage Reimbursement
Cons
Cuban manager prejudice
A typical day at work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 10, 2018
My schedule is very busy I get incoming packages for residents.
My job is to help residents with anything information and making reservations. I work as a communication bridge from residents to Administration and vice versa. I like that this company does not micromanage and the company provides vacation time and sick time to full time employees.
Pros
Paid vacation times and sick time.
Cons
No break coverage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KW Property Management & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.