KW Property Management & Consulting Employee Reviews

no fun just work
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 3, 2018
running everything with no help from managementbeing away from home with no respect from management of how many hours worked pluswno help from any management
Cons
Strict and not friendly environment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLNovember 30, 2018
Overall my experience at KW was not positive; they were not organized and threatened their employees when reports were not provided on time. I would not recommend this company moving forward.
Pros
worked on my own
Cons
long drive from home
I would give a negative 5 stars if I could
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLNovember 30, 2018
This is the most awful place I worked for. While every property is different the upper management is generally the same. In my short time working for KW they had fired 4 people and tried firing another 3 but HR needed a reason and this was in a matter of 6 months, The manager has no idea what she wants and shows favoritism to one employee even after that employee bullied several others. Hostile work environment would be the optimal term for that property.
Pros
The pay is decent
Cons
No job security. hostile work enviroment
POOR management
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  FLNovember 28, 2018
Property management is difficult under good circumstances and requires thorough/encouraging management. My experience with KW was HORRIBLE management. No training though they offered 1/2 day 'training' and employees later were criticized for asking too many questions and taking up the trainer's time. Systems training was, watch me.... no print outs/manuals. Also I heard and got the impression that management plays favorites BIG time. So if you're not well liked, and if you ask too many questions, you won't last long.
Pros
none, paycheck
Cons
See comments
Good management and team
Property Manger (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 6, 2018
Good Company to work for with good benefits. They invest in their employees and have a good support team and leadership. Happy to work for them and be part of the team.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Too Demanding
A company without management talent and poor infrastructure.
Assistant chief engineer (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLOctober 23, 2018
A typical day at Kw property management, felt like working by yourself there was no team chemistry, as a matter of a fact employees were often placed on a collision course with one another. No morning meetings, no program in place to recognize the employees, and nothing seemed to be planned or organized. The atmosphere was one of reaction as situations and problems arrived. Very poor leadership was replaced by even weaker leaders.
Pros
Property
Cons
Lack of teamwork
Do not be fooled
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLOctober 10, 2018
do not disagree with management especially the scumbags from Miami the ones that know everything and done it all and are below 30 years old, all smoke and mirrors I was at a meeting with my so called peers they looked like a bunch of convicts I kept checking for my wallet management has no clue how to talk to and treat people its all about them making money not about who is making them the money they drive their new cars and rub into our faces and the Miami attitude sucks looking down their noses at us my fellow workers are all looking for new positions including myself
Productive fun work place with swimming pools
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2018
Slow paced stressful workplace management seems like they don’t know what they’re doing The security guys never do their jobs and seems like the groundskeepers the only people that are working
Excellent Management Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 3, 2018
The best management company in Florida to work for and have managing your community. Great benefits, competitive salary and positive workplace environment.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Support
Brown office
Community Association management (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLSeptember 15, 2018
I was told week one that I was the wrong color for the office. Top management sleeps with employees and promotes based on who she likes. Other employees were fabulous. High turnover. Good training and for portfolio they do not overload you with communities. Too many reports required.
Pros
Mileage Reimbursement
Cons
Cuban manager prejudice
A typical day at work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 10, 2018
My schedule is very busy I get incoming packages for residents.
My job is to help residents with anything information and making reservations. I work as a communication bridge from residents to Administration and vice versa. I like that this company does not micromanage and the company provides vacation time and sick time to full time employees.
Pros
Paid vacation times and sick time.
Cons
No break coverage.
Interesting Workplace with friendly faces and beautiful property
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 8, 2018
fast-paced and stressful during management office hours (mon-fri 9-5). there are supposed to be 2 agents at the front desk per shift but for some reason, there never is. And having only 1 agent causes a ton of delays and a ton of "why didn't you just" comments. We cannot leave the front desk unattended for any reason. It is because of this that I personally stress out during that shift. I switched to night shift: night shift is 3pm-11pm and is very relaxing work environment. Just sit and wait for phone to ring while organizing the desk and updating your shift's notes. This does become extremely boring of course so there's that.
Pros
very understanding managers
Cons
inconsistent schedules and rules
good
Accoutant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 3, 2018
Its a good place to work. Everyone is treated well, although the hours tend to be long. They do pay well. I liked my supervisors as well as my coworkers
Fun Environment
Administrative Assistant, LCAM (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 14, 2018
Working at KW is fun, fast paced, love what I do and everyday theres something different and new to tackle. I would recommend this company to anyone. They care about there employees and provide opportunities to grow within the company and in the management industry.
Disorganized but coworkers can make it worth it
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 14, 2018
Management at my location seems like they don't care about how understaffed we are. Position fill in for other positions and workers are constantly doing double shifts because managements hiring process is terrible. It is not a time to be too picky with hires when you have 2 workers doing the work 5 maybe 6 people.
Pros
hourly for starters is okay
Cons
management
Company sucks! Naples off sucks!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 3, 2018
Don't work here. They are fake snakes. They tell you what you want to hear but never keep their word. They are corporate, the main people in the naples office dont care about anything but theirselves
Worst company to work for, unless you want to be a slave
employee (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2018
Company culture is only on their propaganda. Hard work is not recognized. Instead, hard working individuals will be exploited until they drop dead or quit. Mediocrity is what the leaders look for and butt kissing is rewarded with high honors and promotion.
If you are unethical and have the car salesman culture, this is the perfect place for you. You might even get promoted!
Pros
you learn from the best slackers in the world
Cons
everything and more
Don't go there
Community Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJuly 15, 2018
There is nothing good to report about KW Property Management. It's all about the owners (all CPA's) who have no knowledge about physically managing property. Its all about the numbers and you are 0.
Pros
Cons
everything
Pay and Benefits decent for industry
Food & Beverage Supervisor & Concierge (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 29, 2018
Young company about 11-12 years, Still going through growing pains.
Managers are overworked, then confusion & disorder download to staff. Property Managers do their best to support staff, but are limited.
Pros
Can advance quickly. Benefits & pay decent for industry.
Cons
High burn out. Long hours. Advanced quick, but not a lot of guidance.
it wasn't a bad experience
Condominium Pool Attendant/Front desk agent (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 27, 2018
biggest pro was it gave me the chance to meet a large array of different individuals. Management wasn't the greatest but do the best with what property is at hand.