KW Property Management & Consulting Employee Reviews

Do not be fooled
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLOctober 10, 2018
do not disagree with management especially the scumbags from Miami the ones that know everything and done it all and are below 30 years old, all smoke and mirrors I was at a meeting with my so called peers they looked like a bunch of convicts I kept checking for my wallet management has no clue how to talk to and treat people its all about them making money not about who is making them the money they drive their new cars and rub into our faces and the Miami attitude sucks looking down their noses at us my fellow workers are all looking for new positions including myself
Productive fun work place with swimming pools
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2018
Slow paced stressful workplace management seems like they don’t know what they’re doing The security guys never do their jobs and seems like the groundskeepers the only people that are working
Excellent Management Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 3, 2018
The best management company in Florida to work for and have managing your community. Great benefits, competitive salary and positive workplace environment.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Support
Brown office
Community Association management (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLSeptember 15, 2018
I was told week one that I was the wrong color for the office. Top management sleeps with employees and promotes based on who she likes. Other employees were fabulous. High turnover. Good training and for portfolio they do not overload you with communities. Too many reports required.
Pros
Mileage Reimbursement
Cons
Cuban manager prejudice
Interesting Workplace with friendly faces and beautiful property
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 8, 2018
fast-paced and stressful during management office hours (mon-fri 9-5). there are supposed to be 2 agents at the front desk per shift but for some reason, there never is. And having only 1 agent causes a ton of delays and a ton of "why didn't you just" comments. We cannot leave the front desk unattended for any reason. It is because of this that I personally stress out during that shift. I switched to night shift: night shift is 3pm-11pm and is very relaxing work environment. Just sit and wait for phone to ring while organizing the desk and updating your shift's notes. This does become extremely boring of course so there's that.
Pros
very understanding managers
Cons
inconsistent schedules and rules
good
Accoutant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 3, 2018
Its a good place to work. Everyone is treated well, although the hours tend to be long. They do pay well. I liked my supervisors as well as my coworkers
Fun Environment
Administrative Assistant, LCAM (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 14, 2018
Working at KW is fun, fast paced, love what I do and everyday theres something different and new to tackle. I would recommend this company to anyone. They care about there employees and provide opportunities to grow within the company and in the management industry.
Disorganized but coworkers can make it worth it
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 14, 2018
Management at my location seems like they don't care about how understaffed we are. Position fill in for other positions and workers are constantly doing double shifts because managements hiring process is terrible. It is not a time to be too picky with hires when you have 2 workers doing the work 5 maybe 6 people.
Pros
hourly for starters is okay
Cons
management
Company sucks! Naples off sucks!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 3, 2018
Don't work here. They are fake snakes. They tell you what you want to hear but never keep their word. They are corporate, the main people in the naples office dont care about anything but theirselves
Worst company to work for, unless you want to be a slave
employee (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2018
Company culture is only on their propaganda. Hard work is not recognized. Instead, hard working individuals will be exploited until they drop dead or quit. Mediocrity is what the leaders look for and butt kissing is rewarded with high honors and promotion.
If you are unethical and have the car salesman culture, this is the perfect place for you. You might even get promoted!
Pros
you learn from the best slackers in the world
Cons
everything and more
Don't go there
Community Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJuly 15, 2018
There is nothing good to report about KW Property Management. It's all about the owners (all CPA's) who have no knowledge about physically managing property. Its all about the numbers and you are 0.
Pros
Cons
everything
Pay and Benefits decent for industry
Food & Beverage Supervisor & Concierge (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 29, 2018
Young company about 11-12 years, Still going through growing pains.
Managers are overworked, then confusion & disorder download to staff. Property Managers do their best to support staff, but are limited.
Pros
Can advance quickly. Benefits & pay decent for industry.
Cons
High burn out. Long hours. Advanced quick, but not a lot of guidance.
it wasn't a bad experience
Condominium Pool Attendant/Front desk agent (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 27, 2018
biggest pro was it gave me the chance to meet a large array of different individuals. Management wasn't the greatest but do the best with what property is at hand.
Company doesnt care
Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 8, 2018
The company doesn't support or have its employees back. They do not communicate with its employees and when you the individual reach tries to reach them they do not respond.
Very Poor Experience
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 5, 2018
They paint a very pretty picture, but once hired they do not support their employees. Poor or no training. Zero job security. No way to get the work done in in even 45 hours a week. You feel like your going to be fired every moment. Very bad experience.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
No team support.
El ambiente era social alegre
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 29, 2018
En todo momento se tenía que ser servicial, alegre y educado con los residentes
Good company to work
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 7, 2018
For several years I learned a lot working for KW, i had opportunities to grow as an employee, works as a team, get along with all the staff, direct communication with the manager office
Easy, nice working environment
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 21, 2018
I am currently working for KWPMC. My time here has been enjoyable. The owners of the company seem to be great people and hire well. The property I have been working for has had a shortage of workers making it very hard to complete a normal daily task and has received little help from management. This job is not hard but can be overwhelming if this career is not your main focus.
Pros
Benefits, and PTO
Cons
Little help from management
overworked, underpaid, undervalued!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 14, 2018
Employees are not supported by upper management. They are left to build a house with three sticks that they have to bring from their own home.
The client is sold the moon and the stars and receives dirt and rocks. We are people who want to give our customer the best, but without the proper support or supplies, we are to fend for ourselves and the customer is cheated. They take superstar employees and put them through the mud.
Clients are not getting the services that they are paying for
Pros
it is a job
Cons
the over all working environment
KW sucks
violations coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 14, 2018
The corporate team is a living contradiction of their values. They sell a false picture of trust and transparency. They don't greet everyone, there is no respect, no empowerment, no accountability, and they are not trustworthy.
The HR department is run by chongas from hialeah. Upper management loves to pimp out their employees and have no compassion for the environment where those employees are put in.
Pros
paid vacation...
Cons
...that you cannot use because you are overwhelmed with work!