Kwik Fill Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work, but not somewhere to stay.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAJuly 7, 2019
Was told when interviewed full time would have been an option after a year of working there, complicated story short, didn't happen.

Management/Corporate problems

Employees can and have slept on the job, extremely rude to customers, not do their job and more while still having a job... I liked my manager, but they didn't do their job.
Worst job I have ever had
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYJune 27, 2019
I don't even know where to start. This was the worst job I have ever had in my life. Minimum wage, co-workers were lazy and incompetent. The list goes on like this. I would never take a job like this again.
Not a career
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mount Morris, NYJune 25, 2019
I am current soon to be former employee. I work 3rd shift 5 hours. Promises broken management incompetent clueless and lazy. They pass their work onto employees so they can sit, est, and talk while their employees need help at counter. I gave the courtesy of giving them 2 weeks notice and they didn't put me on the schedule for next week. The managers change schedule without notifying employees in advance. Goid thing I have a new job and taking courses. They swear in front of customers too. No respect for the profession.
Good place to work the manager on harry l drive is awesome
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  200 Harry L drive Johnson city ny 13790June 22, 2019
Loved working here the customers were great and my co workers were the best love the company and the manager matt is one.of the best managers I ever had the pleasure of working for. Even being let go for breaking a ID policy I was still treated with respect and I would recommend working for this particular store on 200 harry l drive to everyone great experience
Pros
Great team
Cons
I dont work here anymore lol
Excellent Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  East Rochester, NYJune 10, 2019
While working for this company, I was immediately concerned about the idea of working at a gas station. It was my first time working at one and, due to it being so small, knew I would be working alone most shifts. The manager and assistant manager were both very nice with making sure I was comfortable enough with what tasks were to be completed on my shift and with being alone for an eight-and-a-half hour shift before doing so. I can most definitely say that having worked at this location, I am much more prepared to work anywhere else that may require me to be alone for any part of a shift.
Loved working in the gas station.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Groton, NYJune 4, 2019
The gas station was the only place other then Dunkin donuts that I liked getting up and going to work on a daily. This job intails you you clan the store stock shelves, sweep and mop.
The job was decent as a first time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Clarion, PAMay 27, 2019
I enjoyed this job when I first started and the main manager got hurt and the other managers had no clue what to do. Blamed everything on the employees.
Very fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 25, 2019
I was a sales attend and I loved making customers happy and restocking items and making sure everything inside the store was in order for inventory checks for the next employee.
Horrible Management
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYMay 23, 2019
Don't work there the place is ran horribly and the manager there is not a nice man I would not recommend anyone to work there and some of the employees that work there are hard to get along with
Ok
Stocker,Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 18, 2019
Need more structure,and patients
It
Was
Great simple
Didn't make me feel like an interview
Need security for store and protection of workers and customers
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Short brake
Productive work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bradford, PAMay 15, 2019
I enjoyed working for kwik fill my manager was nice co workers were decent .. I liked everything about my job position besides pumping gas and sticking the tanks .. so I had quit my job to find knew work to try and get more experienced in the working life..
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
This is specifically to my store
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edinboro, PAMay 10, 2019
The store i work at is very uncomfortable. Terrible management (more specifically the head manager). They will schedule you on days even if you have that day set as an unavailable day. They work you to the bone for a very small pay and time off is often hard to come by.
Pros
n/a
Cons
management, communication
Good costumer service job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Geneva, OHApril 24, 2019
I worked here for six months. It was a good place to work I liked it there. The costumers are nice the co workers are nice. You get benefits. Retirement.
Pros
good customer service job
Cons
Short breaks
Terrible Manager
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Corry, PAApril 24, 2019
I really don't have much to say about this job. It's your basic cashier job that happened to have a extremely biased manager at the time. Would I go back? most likely yes
Do not work here!!
Cashier/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mexico, NYApril 20, 2019
Management was awful. Would reuse products multiple times to (save money) the food containers are hardly cleaned. To much drama. Even management would start drama! If youre not someone's favorite they'll basically make it awful to be there for you.
Pros
The customers
Cons
Everything!!!
No consistent hours, poor management
Gas Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Endwell, NYApril 20, 2019
Some customers are nice, seventy five percent are not. Most of the time you get insulted for what you look like, how fast, or slow you are, or treat you badly because you pump gas for a living. Little do they that most of the employees are doing this as a second job. That makes them hard workers! A lot of times you are a target for customers that have had a bad day. Management is the worst! They constantly troll for prospective booty calls. If you buddy up to the manager you get hours, question something and your hours get cut. Pay is minimum, the company really sucks. Once in awhile the marketing guy drives in, he says how are your tips? He is a real shmuck. He will give you $5 tip to share with your co workers. The only good part of the job is tips you get from appreciative customers. Revolving door as employees are not appreciated.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Everything else
Vert fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 14, 2019
Amazing customers and staff. Very friendly and welcoming . Always does their best to get any concerns taken care of . Always has a warm welcoming smile
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Irondequoit, NYApril 3, 2019
Just dont do it. Its horrible. They dont care bout employees and if you voice your concerns theyll cut your hours. Overnights were the worst . Also there is a lot of favoritism
Pros
Discounts, nobody cares about what you can
Cons
It sucks
I loved it
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, NYMarch 3, 2019
I had the best manager EVER. I loved my job as a cashier there. I worked there for six years dedicated there then became a cna. Wouldnt hire me back..
Pros
Great manager great customers
Cons
Wouldnt rehire a loyal long time employee.. Could use a better DM
Productive and almost always busy
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellsville, NYMarch 2, 2019
Some days it can be slow and sometimes, especially on pay days, it gets really busy. I love that this job is outside but sometimes the people you have to deal with are miserable. I just simply say have a nice day and smile.
Pros
Outside
Cons
Too much pressure