Work happinessScores based on about 721 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODon Zietlow90%approve of Don Zietlow's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You’re seeing all 2,418 jobs at Kwik Trip because we can’t find any available jobs at Kwik Trip close to Virginia at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Kwik Trip have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 301 questions about working at Kwik Trip. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Kwik Trip employees.
Insights from 349 Indeed users who have interviewed with Kwik Trip within the last 5 years.
They will ask you open ended questions that will allow to show your true character. Questions about “kind” things you have done recently, how you handle negative situations, the challenges you have overcome professionally or in school, etc. These are called behavioral questions. Red flags will show throughout this interview process. Please remember, honesty is the best policy!
Kwik Trip doesn’t necessarily ask you questions related to their job, they ask trick questions. “Explain a time you disagreed with a coworker.” “What do you do if you don’t agree with management.” Etc. Uncomfortable questions.
Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job? A lot of scenario questions relating to previous jobs you have had or previous schooling. They ask if you would pass a drug test (not including marijuana). Lots and lots of questions. (One of my 5 interview processes I had to go through was an interview solely on those scenario questions and it was a 20 page packet of questions).
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Kwik Trip?Published on May 24, 2021
- Kwik Trip