KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools

Working at KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools: 14 Reviews

United States14 reviews

Great Team to work with.

Great people to work with, everyone looks out for each other. If I need help I have no problem asking anyone in my building for assistance. We have opportunities for career and personal growth here at SGS.

really good place to work, growing every day.

i like working at KSPT they are growing out of our current building so we are moving to a new one to buy more equiptment. long term groth is look great.

KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

Very god place for work

For hard working people best one company. I like it. Very god people working inside. I do not speaking English very well. I don't know English very well, so it's harder for me to explain more about that company, but I can say that I was very satisfied with all the employees and directors.

It was a great company to work for. People were great and always friendly. The job could be challenging yet also rewarding. They take good care of their employees.

Supportive Team and Family Environment

It's great to work in an environment that supports you and encourages your growth. Innovation is a central aspect of our company and my position. Balanced family environment that cares about your well being. Excellent leadership that strives for growth and improvement. It's satisfying to work for a company that makes a great product and provides value to our community. Nearly an endless amount of training opportunity and training is highly encouraged. Exciting, expanding, inventive, energetic. I'm so glad to have meaningful employment and coworkers I'm glad to see every day.

Pros

Training programs, excellent benefit package, education reimbursement

Take the money, get the experience and leave.

All of upper management have never been management before. Very hypocritical. They give drug addicts that shoot up in the parking lot more chances than someone that needs a sick day for a child. The only people guaranteed to keep a job are the ones who have been there running their own show regardless of "upper management" hiring you to help improve things. Oh, and don't work here if you're a woman, unless you like sleeping around. You won't last long if you don't.

Pros

Money for a limited time

Cons

No training

Just like every other company they promise a training plan but don’t follow through so you’re left in the dark not knowing what to do and yelled at then for not doing anything. I’ve explained it’s not that I’m lazy I just haven’t been trained or told what to do, but they don’t care. A lot of favorites and if you’re not a favorite they make it very clear. Just holding onto this job till I find something better because this place does suck

Decent environment

People were friendly and tried to help Not a lot of time to learn all the things needed to know for the position could have used more training to finish

Very supportive

The company knows that helping me succeed helps them succeed in the long run. The support is outstanding and the team environment is strong. The company makes a superior product.

Simple Straight-forward Job that was routine no surprises and you knew what to expect when you went to work

Loved it and the job was flexible so i could continue to play soccer when I clocked out. I was only available for summer help unfortunately and to use most of the big tools you need to be 18 years old. I drove company vehicles to different work sites to provide landscaping duties such as pulling weeds and re painting buildings when they started to chip. also had great bosses that were concerned with my heal and would make sure i had water and food if i was out in the sun for hours.

Awesome Place

I've only worked here for 2 weeks (Columbia City, Indiana), and it is hands down the best job I've head. Small place so I already know everyone, and everyone is so laid back and has a positive attitude. Even the Managers. The pay was rather competitive to start and I've heard they continue to give competitive pay. I would highly recommend this place.

Clean professional work environment

Ran tests on company and competitor tools Assessed customers set ups to determine most efficient tooling method Maintained and cleaned machines Wrote test reports for customers and internal use

Overall not bad

Good work life balance. It's hard to advance without truly showing effort or waiting for someone to retire. Excellent company basis, product quality is top notch.

good workplace

a great place to work, learned loads of machining knowledge and really got a feel for manufacturing. I had to keep tools in tolerance and make adjustments to do so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits