L&M Corrugated Container Corporation Employee Reviews

Good coworkers, Bad management
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Platteville, WIAugust 11, 2019
Most of the people you will work with (about 8 per shift) are good people and you can get along with them pretty easily. The manger is not a suitable person to be in his position. He is very rude and makes you regret applying for and taking the job.
Pros
Competitive pay, Benefits
Cons
Poor management, little to no vacation/sick time, Overtime is given the day before
Thanks L&M
Loadformer, Robot, Feeder operator (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIAugust 7, 2019
Work hard and you will have no problem. In this area the bed job you can have, was my best job I have ever had. Never had a better crew and a better foreman He is devoted to find a great crew that works well with each other
Quick paced and fast growing industry
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 3, 2019
Fantastic family owned company. Management is engaged and professional. EXTREMELY respectful and professional environment for an office setting. Great opportunities for growth in the Corrugated industry.
Fast Paced Growing Company in a competitive industry
Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 1, 2019
Great opportunity to learn packaging and customer service from the ground up.
Core values are big part of what drives the business.
Honesty, integrity and respect matter.
Pros
loyal hard working core employees
Cons
Pace is fast and not for everyone
It’s ok, if you need a job.
Machine helper and operator (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJune 17, 2019
The boss was a terrible boss. Always yelling and screaming at people. Manager was ok. Now being trained here was the worst training I have ever had. I don’t speak Spanish, but they had a guy that only spoke Spanish train me to run a machine, he was a cool guy. But the language barrier between some people made it hard to work. Every worker that wasn’t a manger or above was nice and good to work with. So it depends on how you see it. Worker schedule sucks they can’t make up there mind, one day you work at 5:30 am and right before you leave they tell you, you have to be back in at 3:30am.
Pros
Cool people to work with
Cons
Boss is terrible, breaks are bad, and they don’t tell you if you have to come in 2 hours early right when your walking out of the door
Family owned company. Owners are passionate about the business and actively involved.
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 15, 2019
Great company. Good pay. Good benefit. If you are not interested in actually working, don't work here. You are expected to work and you are rewarded when you do. There are many opportunities to move to different positions within the organization. They will find the job to suit your abilities.
Pros
Constantly growing, good benefits, great 401K match. monthly company birthday lunch.
If you like to work, work here
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 15, 2019
I started working here over 10 years ago, very fast moving company that is growing quickly. I have been able to work in many parts of the company based on my performance. The one thing i would tell people applying if you think you are going to come in and sit around and do mundane task you are wrong. Show up on time and work and you will be taken care of.
Pros
Monthly Lunches, Growing Company
A Great Company to Work For
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 15, 2019
L&M is a great family owned company. The owners treat you like family and truly care about you as a person.

Management is a great resource to learn from. Management provides fun monthly training for the entire company to participate in together.

Although each day is new and challenging, I know that I have co-workers and a great boss who will support me and answer any questions that I may have.
Pros
Free Monthly Birthday Lunches, Fun Summer Picnic, Referral Bonuses
Poor Culture/ Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIMay 2, 2019
The absolute worst place I have ever worked! Unless you are a person that doesn’t have an opinion and are just there for a pay check it’s the place for you. Don’t look forward to support and advancement. Everyone needs to work on their personalities. Too many chiefs
Pros
Pay/Benefits
Cons
Poor Management/ Culture
slave camp
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 1, 2019
bad feeling when i first entered the buiding. very bad two faced management. a animal gets treated better than this comapany treats you.place thinks they can spring overtime on you at anytime
Pros
job
Cons
treat you like a slave
Not a good company, do not work here.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  WisconsinMarch 6, 2019
Management is poor and the work environment is toxic. People are screamed at and that is normal. There is no professionalism or room to grow. If an employee is not in Sales or Customer Service, they are belittled constantly and are not appreciated. Do not work here.
Poor Management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIFebruary 1, 2019
This company has some of the worst management running the business. Upper management at L&M doesn't know how to communicate with you as a person. If you like being screamed at constantly then this is the place for you. Those in charge will rip you apart for the simplest of mistakes. Favoritism is definetly a characteristic of this workplace. They do provide adequate pay for each postion along with decent benefits. However, the pay/benfits aren't even close to making up for the environment you will put yourself in working here. Would not recommend this company to anyone. They have a high turnover rate due to the way management treats the employees.
Pros
Birthday lunch once a month
Cons
Poor Management, Yelling, Stressful Environment
Fast paced, productive and team oriented
Feeder operator/printing specialist (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIMay 17, 2018
L&M was a really good introduction into the manufacturing world for me. I felt that management team always tried to maintain a good morale and always cared about what the production staff had to say.
Pros
Free lunch once a month, good benefits.
Cons
Early mornings.
People are friendly and fun to work with
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Zion, ILJune 29, 2017
Being organized and detail oriented is a necessity. L&M is a family owned business which feels like a united work place. Everyone is friendly and helps out.
Pros
New clean building
Cons
Short breaks
Was a place to work to pay the bills
Printing Operator (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIJanuary 9, 2017
I worked both shifts the 2 times I worked there. It was a job to pay the bills when I moved down to this area. I learned quite a bit about cardboard and how boxes are made. Management was horrible and very low morale.
Pros
Paid the bills
Cons
Bad management and irrational expectations
Great work enviornment
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Zion, ILNovember 6, 2013
Everyone was friendly, work was always busy. Yet my hours weren't as great. I worked 4-6 hours a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&M Corrugated Container Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

L&M Corrugated Container Corporation Reviews by Location