L&T Infotech (LTI)

L&T Infotech (LTI) Employee Reviews

United States120 reviews
No monitoring and no one knows what you are doing in the projects. just they need time sheet and billing. No identification for work what you doing .
I was hired through a Training program. We were a group of 30 people and everyone was to have a position by the end of the training program because we had been intviewed several times and had went through background and drug tests several times. YES WE HAD MULTIPLE BACKGROUNDAND AND DRUG TESTS. I was really excited until I found out that out of 30 only 9 of us got hired, even after several months of training with no pay and multiple interviews. It wasn't fare to all the people getting dropped while being guaranteed a position at the end. I have been with LTI for almost a year now (at the time of this comment) and still don't have a regular project to work on. We are given a couple days of lacky support work and then we just sit around doing nothing. I am gaining no experience and new skills. DON'T TRUST ANY TRAINING PROGRAMS OFFERED. I am only staying until I get another job. TO LTI ***PLEASE ORGANIZE YOUR HR AND MANAGEMENT***.
Pros
Getting paid while doing literally nothing.
Cons
No experience and No job Security
it's a contracting company so need to have projects to be qualified to work on. Great place, great people... excellent benefits. Truly liked it, was only concerned that the project was in trouble.
Typical Service based industry with less presence of the client. Trying to establish themself but struggling to establish. Company has been loaded with Manufacturing fellows who lacks work ethics and standards
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Sometimes work can me monotonous.
The Managers are very accomodating.

Work culture is good.

The hardest part of work is when we have to search for historical data by looking thru physical files.
A reasonably good glace to work, pay is average, management is goal oriented and may not be specifically worried about individuals, this also some helps sometimes as people who work hard get an advantage.
There are very few opportunities and the company favors immigrants over US citizens in filling empty positions. Also there are little opportunities for advancing your career. There is a disconnect with your superiors as they keep changing without any notification.
I learned a lot in L&T, i was at client side for most of my tenure. I build my IT career in this company, i had a great career progression in L&T from web developer to managing an account of 10 mn $
I found working in LTI quite great it is a place for great work and life balance

Company keeps you satisfied with the compensation they provide

Workplace culture is quite professional

Management is also very supportive

The most enjoyable part is we get time to play games and gym facility too
productive workplace, so many things to learn being an intern. Encouraging new ideas. Mentors were really helpful. Lots of learning and freedom to work
Not a good place to work. They are racial and does not believe when told. They prefer to bring people from india for management roles. They cannot be trusted.
Growth prospectus are not much and less opportunities for advancement. Typical Indian working culture and most of the time should be able to work outside of office hours without any benefits or motivation.
A typical day at work is busy with lot of calls and regular work. You can get good learning experience as they vast technology projects and management is open to involve you in all the activities.
Working since 9 years in LTI, and really happy about the kind of projects and work exposure received. Liked the work culture and would surely recommend anyone.
Work was good but always time constraints. Need to work late night and even weekends sometimes. Break time was fun. Diverse team. Got a good chance to learn a lot.
Pros:
Job Security

Cons:

1) Salary is very very less when you are in USA

2) No promotion when you are in USA

3) Gives more priority if you joined the company as a fresher

4) False promises by manager about promotion or salary hike

5) Illegal practices

> work for multiple clients/projects when you are at one client location

> No pay even you work more than 40 hours, But they ask you to enter in client's time card report, so they would get the money, but you will not get

> Apply VISA by providing a client letter from a client that you never worked for
Hands on experience at data analysis and research to provide recommendations on how to increase business efficiency of SAP services. Additionally, I was given the opportunity to gain functional knowledge of SAP.
The management and coworkers belittle you with no order or work ethic. It’s a bad place to work and no career Advancement. People with no talent survive easily.
My first job after college at L&T Infotech truly gave me a good start. Lot of transparency and responsibility is put on you so you can learn fairly quickly. Lot of onsite opportunities.
You will enjoy the diversity, the culture and the friendliness of the team who will make you feel welcome. They will support at every step of you task. with a good attitude you will make it!
Better companies in the IT Services segment. This company is very unstable. Most of the revenue comes from the L&T Group that they are a part of. Stay clear !