L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Found 101 reviews matching the search See all 2,306 reviews
I enjoyed working for this manufacturer & I learned a lot along the way
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 13, 2019
This particular job was a very fast paced, non climate controlled environment. I was given the chance to be a leader at this place & I appreciated that & my coworkers looked up to me & we kept our line together at all times because if not, I was responsible for the mishaps.
Amazing company
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2019
Truly amazing company to work for, they care so much about their employees and offer amazing benefits and incentives. Once you are in the opportunity for advancement is determined by your work ethic.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Leadership
Ok experience
Make-Up Artist/Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 2, 2019
Inconsistent hours. Need a second job with it some months only work 2 days. Not enough hours or money for a single person. We don’t get any gratis. We don’t receive any training due to budget.
Great company to work for.
Packaging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 29, 2019
Good People to work with
Compensation was very good
Workplace with outstanding morale
Great benefits/incentives
Would recommend to anyone
Great atmosphere!
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  E MadisonJuly 24, 2019
This companies focus is based upon strengthening the woman's ego and spirit through make up and other plush products.

We also featured and welcomed dj's. Enlightening the energy of women and men through beauty products, light refreshments and treats.
Best company
Field Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJuly 21, 2019
One of the best manager's I've worked for in all of my professional years as a sales professional. L'oreal and it's subsidiaries' provided me with the best training and development, tools and resources to ensure I was as effective as possible in the field and able to provide the most knowledge to our clients.
Loreal
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 17, 2019
Working with L’oreal really sharpened my sales skills and helped my tremendously in that aspect. I learned a lot about professionalism. The most enjoyable part is knowing that you have team members always ready to help you out.
Fragrances are chemicals you shouldn't be around for too long
Seasonal Vendor Representative at Macy's (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 9, 2019
Fragrances are chemicals you shouldn't be around for too long, after working there i have developed severe chronic allergies, hours not flexible and no benefits
Great Company to Work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2019
Great company, global, network, training and opportunities. Only issue is they hire lots of contractors an are not including in some of the company perks.
Very respectful environment.
Chain Account Manager (Former Employee) –  worked out of homeJune 18, 2019
Excellent work support. Staffing, departmental help, open door policy. Able to do your job from any location as long as the job was done well. Very generous with paying for perks for customers..
Pros
Open door policy. Never afraid to approach any management personnel.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Fun & rewarding job. Women, customers were generally happy & interested in learning how to better take care of their skin & how to apply make-up in an
Make-up Artist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2019
The company was excellent to work for. I loved helping the customers, most were enthusiastic & excited to learn more about taking care of their skin & learning how to achieve a more attractive appearance.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with all kinds of women from all over the world, who each had their own challenges with particular skin or face issues.
Seeing their happy faces when I finished was very rewarding!
Productive workplace
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 5, 2019
I love working at Parbel. Free parking. Security. New building, new offices. Great pay and benefits. We are like a family at Parbel, I will miss the people dearly.
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 5, 2019
Great place to work and good benefits
Excellent coworkers
Flexible shifts
Places for advancement
Good working environment
Very professional
Great pay
Collaborative Environment
Retail Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2019
My favorite thing about working at L'Oreal is the collaborative environment across all departments. One downfall is the limited career progression, particularly if you wish to stay in the Los Angeles area.
Pros
Discount on cosmetics/beauty products.
Customer Satisfaction
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 23, 2019
I love working as a sales rep for L'Oreal.A job that keeps you on your feet, really faced paced especially during the holidays. You have to a be a friendly person and I think that is the best part of it. Its all about giving the customer the best experience treating them with the utmost best service. A typical day at work is normally greeting customers, asking them if they need any help. Also, using stragetic selling skills by first relating with the customer etc sharing experiences. When the conversation is going well and the customer feels comfortable than you can persuade the customer to buy your product. A customer leaving satisfied and thanking you for the service is the best part. I would not really say there is no difficult part of my job as I am pretty confident in what I do.
a great employer to work for
(fragrance rep ) free lancer for YSL & Armani (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2019
classy and educated professional friendly management. and love the positive environment. always somewhere new to visit everyday never a dull moment..
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Unfortunately I started during a time of transition
Senior Retail Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Urban decayMay 15, 2019
There was alot of confusion regarding decisions that affected my position. The direction was unclear because the brand was caught with a new design that had been accepted with minimal confidence and an old concept that was fairly established globally. Pre restructuring
Pros
good people, strong brand
Cons
They were restructuring the Urban decay company.
Great company. Culture can be challenging to navigate
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2019
Great company with great benefits/perks. The experience really comes down to your manager though. Mine was awesome!! I believe an individual’s experience at L’Oréal comes down to your role and your manager. Outside of that, it’s really not cookie cutter. I know some who have had a horrible experience and some who have only had a wonderful one. One unique characteristic is if you want to be international and work in one of our many Global offices, there’s surely opportunity for that.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for growth
Cons
Culture is challenging to navigate as a new employee
Heartless work environment
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  LouisianaMay 10, 2019
Wouldn't recommend being a manager full or part time employee at any of the professional retail stores. Employees are definitely made to know that they are replaceable. Definite favouritism is shown to employees between upper management and cooperate. Alot of family placement in positions where people have been pushed out. Alot of unetical things towards workers in stores.
Pros
Discount products
Cons
Very very unorganized and stressfull.
Intern over summer at South Brunswick, NJ Distribution Center
Physical Flows Intern, LUXE Products Division (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJApril 25, 2019
Very disappointed in my overall internship experience at L'Oreal. Working in a DC that is extremely outdated and constantly behind schedule makes for a stressful work environment. Wore steel-toed shoes and a yellow vest to work in a beat-up office in the back of the warehouse. People I worked with were nice, but there was a overall aura of misery at working in that environment.
Pros
People that work there are very nice and outgoing
Cons
Outdated machines, some employees moved up quickly while others stayed stagnant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
51.1K

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight