Most of our positions are hired through our retail partners, with shifts ranging from a few hours to a full, 8- hour workday. Freelance roles have varying shifts and would be determined based on coverage needs.
December 11, 2017
20 to 30 hours per week.
As a BA, hours are long, 6.5-8 hour shifts, sometimes longer if understaffed. And most times you close at 9 or 10pm and have to open at 9:45am.
- What is the most stressful part about working at L'Oreal Luxe?2 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work hereAnswered by L'Oreal Luxe
- What is the interview process like?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at L'Oreal Luxe?One person answered
- Are piercings and tattoos allowed?One person answered
- I applied for the YSL position in St. Louis, MO, is there a way to follow up on mu application?One person answered
- What is the pay?One person answered
- Where is this job located?Answered by L'Oreal Luxe
- How often do you get paid?
- Do you have to take a drug test?