Often you apply first to the job online, then there is a TalentPlus Questionnaire to complete. As the application progresses, there is usually a phone screen, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and then with the partner retailer.
One interview. They were trying to sell me.
- How are the working hours at L'Oreal Luxe?Answered by L'Oreal Luxe
- What is the most stressful part about working at L'Oreal Luxe?2 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work hereAnswered by L'Oreal Luxe
- What questions did they ask during your interview at L'Oreal Luxe?One person answered
- Are piercings and tattoos allowed?One person answered
- I applied for the YSL position in St. Louis, MO, is there a way to follow up on mu application?One person answered
- What is the pay?One person answered
- Where is this job located?Answered by L'Oreal Luxe
- How often do you get paid?
- Do you have to take a drug test?