L'Oreal USA Employee Reviews

Great Leadership
Replenishment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJOctober 2, 2018
Leadership vested much time in developing their employees. The work was demanding and L'Oréal expected their employees to perform at the highest level. Managers gave constructive criticism to develop individuals and acknowledged a job well done.
Fast past and constant change
Bulk & Component Supply Planner (Current Employee) –  ArkansasSeptember 24, 2018
I've learned a lot about how to work manage a variety of stressful situations and the impact of my job on others parts of the plant. I've grown a lot in dealing with healthy conflict and prioritization.
Pros
great maternity leave policy
Cons
no work life balance
Good
Manager (Current Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 19, 2018
Good place to work but need more money. After being doing this for so long I need to move on to something new . The working on holidays and weekend has really take a tow on me
No Commentd
OTC - Lead - External (Current Employee) –  Berkely HeightsSeptember 16, 2018
Very challenging
No Work Life Balance
Repetitive task
Highly customized and difficult to change
No Specific change management
SAP IT environment is badly managed
Pros
Loreal Products store at 50%
Low pay - micromanaged company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHSeptember 12, 2018
No time off , terrible leadership because of all the favoritism. The place is filthy , urine on toilet seats all the time. They work you to the max then get mad if you want time off. The place is full of backstabbers especially management. I had health issues and didn’t want anyone to know my business but they make sure to tell everyone around the plant. Total lack of respect for the workers. The supervisor never speaks to you because he is smoked out in his office.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
No leadership
Poor management
Specialist I, Deduction Resolution (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJSeptember 7, 2018
HR is barely around and barely helps with anything. Managers do not care for employees. Overtime is not mandatory but preferred. Holidays are taken away sometimes due to month end.
Pros
makeup
Cons
poor management
Great company to work with
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 6, 2018
My first job was with L'Oreal working as a sales representative for men's fragrances, and they gave lots of opportunities. Gained some really good skills to have!
Amazing company to work for.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Vendor) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Gave me the opportunity at a young age, and I'm really happy today to be part of it. The way they handle their work and the people working around you are two small examples on how good this company is.
Pros
Free products.
Cons
Always give 100 percent.
No review at this time
Senior Chemist II (Current Employee) –  Clark, NJAugust 30, 2018
No review will be submitted at this time. The typical day at work varies with various positions I had, so no accurate description can be given for any type of position.
Work with fun
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJAugust 21, 2018
Always appreciated my work but never got good raise, that's the only drawback otherwise i miss working there, it's a friendly work environment, always fun with work
Chemist Intern Analytical Dept (Former Employee) –  Clark, NJAugust 10, 2018
50% discount on products at the company store.
Depending on the type of intern, you may not have an opportunity at being full time permanent staff, which is unfair to some as they do the same work as the actual chemist there. It is a friendly environment though and everyone is helpful.
Pros
50% discount on products at the company store
Cons
Depending on the type of intern, you may not have an opportunity at being full time permanent staff, which is unfair to some as we do the same work as other chemist
Like people that I work with but management could of been better
Sr. AP Administrator (Former Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJAugust 9, 2018
Company was great at first and people that I worked with were great. But the last 2 years the company some of the management needed to be more educated with their department and work with the employees.
Pros
Good pay, discount on products and good employees
Cons
A lot of hours at month end
Excellent workplace
INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST (Former Employee) –  Clark, NJAugust 4, 2018
Loreal is an excellent workplace that promotes diversity and a happy environment. They also make sure that employees take the appropriate time off. One of the things I remember about this job is that they built a special room they called "Take 5", where employees can take about 5 minutes to take a break to play video games, check their email, or just sit and drink their soda. I thought that made such an impact with the employees.
Pros
Employees are all friendly.
Cons
Promotion opportunities does not come too often.
Excellent Company to work for
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJuly 15, 2018
I miss working at L'Oreal everyone was like family. I was a shipping and receiving Clerk as well as a Warehouse Coordinator. I absolutely loved my job, I had my own office and work from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday I loved the hours!!! Unfortunately L'Oreal relocated to Kentucky from Ohio and I was not able to relocate at the time.
typical work days
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 14, 2018
There is always something to do! Shipments come quite often and depending on the volume of your store depends on how many packages come at once.

They truly believe knowledge is power!
Vending
Sales Representative :Vender (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2018
Start your shift by checking in with the store lead person, great jobs great Sup. This is a job I wish I still Had or can get back into. I love the idea of saleing to all different customers.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not full time
Fair Pay/Steady work
Worldwide leader (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 4, 2018
L'Oreal had fair pay and great benefits. The drive to and from Cincinnati was a bit daunting but the work was not too difficult. The benefits were outstanding for the work.
Pros
Good Benefits/Job Security
Cons
Drive to and from Cincinnati
People Passing Out Daily
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 30, 2018
I started working here in June 2018 and it was because I really needed employment, but I have had to resign. I literally watched people throwing up, fainting and just getting sick due to the temperature of the warehouse. There are fans that rotate hot air, but as we were told the fans are for the make-up. It's so hot in the building you literally feel nauseous, but management will walk you out for anything that looks like your hands aren't being repetitive loading machines. The management sit high in the a/c, so they do not understand the way our bodies are being pushed. I just wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
Constantly working which isn’t a problem the pay was the problem
Stocking Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2018
Overall L’oreal Isn’t a bad work place it just have a low pay the managers stay on you so if you do work there you have to be a consistent worker ready to get that cash
Pros
15 min brake and a lunch break
Cons
All work slight brake
Learned a lot
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJJune 19, 2018
10 years and the pay is some of the lowest in the industry but the perks of free goods and incentives are good but still comparable to the rest of the industry. Work culture was great at L'Oreal and encouraged a team wins together atmosphere which from my experience is great for business. Best part of the job is the exposure to learn other areas of the business which is easy to do in that organization.
Pros
free goods
Cons
lower salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oreal USA. Our community is ready to answer.