L & W Supply Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
contract
Accounting-Credit Admin (contract work) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2017
was told I would be brought on when they clearly needed me and felt strong along at lower pay doing other peoples work that were making significantly more money than I was
Definitely a number
Branch Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJOctober 24, 2017
Company is too big to give any personal care to their employees!
Small fish in a big ocean are just a number! Starts at the top, if they don't care why should you? NO gratification for doing a good job & no repercussion if you do a bad one!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
long hrs
Good pay and benefits
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 25, 2017
Trucks are fixed as soon as something breaks down. Even if there are slow days you still get your hours. I have never had less than 45 hours in a week when it wasn't holiday season. Physical work handling sheet rock. I am a driver and don't have to handle the sheet rock as often but it does still happen. Laid back atmosphere for the most part. Management does try and take care of things when you need something. But it does get chaotic at times too.
Pros
Plenty of hours and flexible when you need time off
Cons
Lack of direction in middle management
Physically Draining
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 3, 2016
Its a very physical job. You will deliver sheetrock and other building materials to commercial and residential job sites, and sometimes you will have to carry it.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
A lot of labor
good job
Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Port Huron, MIFebruary 21, 2016
It is a good entry level position where they encourage the employees to get their CDL which is an automatic promotion and pay raise.
Pros
steady
Cons
you are charged for lunch even if you don't get one
Fun, exciting and different every day.
District Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 28, 2012
At times is was difficult to manage one location and over seeing three others. The hours were long due to traveling to three other counties but I got to meet different people all the time. This company was big into safety as well. Great company to work for.
Perfect place to start
Commercial Driver/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2012
I started with this company with a drive to learn as much as I could.Many people help me along the way,alot of great people went out of thier way to help me.within the company i learned how to drive 18wheelers,10wheelers,all kinds of forklifts.Igot plenty of driving experience.