L Brands Employee Reviews

Fun and creative business to know and be involved with on the inside
Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 15, 2018
The most captivating and creative experience I have been exposed to. I am a woman and this was the most aligned personal and professional experience I have had. Work hard/played hard.
Pros
great products, creativity and vision
Cons
tight deadlines, long hours..but that is the retail business, even at the corporate management level.
Great Place to work!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OH 45440August 11, 2018
Very friendly environment, simple work, nice pay. The opportunity for overtime was wide and the work we did was not hard at all. Would reccomend this place to anyone
great company
Regional Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2018
Work hard and be rewarded, need to be strategic in your thinking and be willing to work. The benefits and 401k are amongst the top in the retail industry and an added bonus for considering employment there.
Work was reliable and steady
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 8, 2018
On an everyday basis, work was steady with customers and inventory stock. It taught me valuable customer service skills and management. Workplace culture was fun and vibrant with a load of different personalities to endure.
Program and Compliance Manager
PROGRAM COMPLIANCE MANAGER, Legal Compliance (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2018
Typical day at LBrands is auditing and improving processes for due diligence. Our department is Global Compliance so we review reports daily and sanction check vendors that we are going to do business with in the future.
Score cards are measured with our reporting and we audit every quarter and review the vendors that need to refreshed.
Pros
Great place to work, management is very professional
Cons
Leadership changed three time in the last 2 years in our division.
Smart and Talented Company
Operations Planner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2018
In regards to supply chain management, LBrands is doing it right. They have a lot of smart people making smart business decisions. It is exciting to work with people who challenge you and you can learn a lot working here
a downhill culture grasping at straws
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2018
company seems to be grasping at straws to stay a float. constant promos just to survive. no more full price. leaders are to busy to communicate to mid level.
Pros
lots of extra job activities, good lunch
Cons
long hours, poor culture
Productive and busy
Bath and Body Works Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 7, 2018
It was a very busy place. Itwas calm and had a lot of nice people. I was trained to work with people attend to there needs as well as wants, and make sure the customer came first.
Pros
10.50 a hour
Cons
Not many hours
Productive and fast-paced place to work
Live Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHAugust 6, 2018
The company hires during the summer before Holiday season begins and everyone is considered a seasonal employee, however, if they need to keep people on due to the high turnover rate, or you did a great job, they will offer you a permanent position around January. I worked there for nearly two years and was given the opportunity for advancement around 1 year, however, everyone is scheduled to work 50 hours a week during their Holiday season which is from right before Thanksgiving to after the new year, so don't expect to have the Holidays off. On the other hand, L Brands compensates very well. They always have some kind of contest going on with bonuses, especially around the Holidays, so you can easily make upwards of $5,000 in a month. For Live chat agents, you are expected to handle 3 customers at once and I would strongly advise being as nice as possible to every customer. For this company, THE CUSTOMER RULES and that is very important.
Pros
Nice cafe, lots of bathrooms, great pay and benefits, awesome management.
Cons
crowded during the holidays, but a lot of people are given the option to work from home
Productive workplace
Restocker (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 3, 2018
All around good job good work environment good people to wrk with. Breaks could have been longer but all around a good job. I would recommend friends to wrk at this job .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work
Business Analyst-consumer Insight (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 1, 2018
Loved working there as a contractor. Work/life balance is favorable. I would recommend to anyone who want to work there. Management is also easy going
Employee Benefits and Compensation is second to none
Payroll Auditor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2018
Great team work at all times. Daily objectives are geared towards the values and mission of the company at large. Work life is balanced with occasional fun moments like picnics.
Good Place to Work
MS Access VBA Programmer/Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 25, 2018
I learned a lot about the retail industry.

Personnel were friendly and easy to work with.

Had a good time designing and creating MS Access Databases.
Fast packed, friendly environment
Core Outbound Clerical (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 23, 2018
I enjoyed working at Limited. I started as a merchandise processor seasonally in 2015. I began picking and processing store orders. I advanced with the company to obtain a clerical position. I resigned for health reasons but am now able to resume employment. More details are listed in my resume.
Excellent Place to Develop Skills and Expertise
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 22, 2018
Consistent and challenging workplace to grow your skills and learn optimal ways to manage associates. Projects were assigned to be completed yearly to help develop leadership.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits and PTO program
Cons
Hyper political, favoritism flourishes
Hello
Picker (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 20, 2018
Everyday we had a start up meeting then went to work. I learned how to voicepick .the managers were nice were easy to talk to .workplace culture was very diverse. There was no hard part about the job it was easy. Enjoyable part was during peak season they gave out gifts to us for working so hard that was nice.
fun work place
Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 19, 2018
i enjoyed working there meeting new people and also fast pace to work at even through was a seasonal job i always go back to work with for seasonal only becayse tgats when thry really need people also due to peak season.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Part time retail work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJuly 18, 2018
Good part time job. Not enough pay for a career. Learned in fast paced marketing centric company. Enjoyed working with the customers and the products.
Pros
easy to learn
Cons
nights and weekends.
On your feet all day
Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 10, 2018
It was nice to work 10-hour days though because most of the time that meant you only worked 4 days. Sometimes in the "holiday season" (when I was hired on) we got overtime. I was working through Acloche so I didn't get benefits or anything. The management was okay, but I have a health condition that required me to miss work sometimes; I kept asking how many (absence) points I had and never got a response. One day after I missed work I got a call telling me not to come back.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 10, 2018
Great company! Training provided to be updated on current updates. Good management, benefits. Basically no dress code. great discounts. free products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss