L Brands Employee Reviews

fun work place
Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 19, 2018
i enjoyed working there meeting new people and also fast pace to work at even through was a seasonal job i always go back to work with for seasonal only becayse tgats when thry really need people also due to peak season.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Part time retail work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJuly 18, 2018
Good part time job. Not enough pay for a career. Learned in fast paced marketing centric company. Enjoyed working with the customers and the products.
Pros
easy to learn
Cons
nights and weekends.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 10, 2018
Great company! Training provided to be updated on current updates. Good management, benefits. Basically no dress code. great discounts. free products.
Productive workplace
Audio Visual Analyst (Current Employee) –  1740 BroadwayJuly 9, 2018
You feel challenged everyday which helps you grow a lot as a professional.There's never a day where your doing the same thing over and over again. Would recommend this place to anyone who likes to be challenged.
It’s alright
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 7, 2018
They associates are pretty decent some are a little rude and miss guiding but overall it was a decent job . They pay a minimum of $12/hr with is pretty good
Pros
Pay rate is good
Staffing manager
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL 60173June 29, 2018
It was a fun and new environment. Good opportunities for advancement within the company as opposed to hiring outside of the company. not like a normal retail.
Beneficial job
Top Seller (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2018
It’s a high demanding job and the schedule is not set, it always changes based on the store need but the pay is great and increases every few months, everyone always watches you and constant feedback. Very fast paced job no time for anything
Pros
Sometimes free food, flexible schedule, fun job
Cons
Short breaks, always watching you
Pay is great!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 21, 2018
The hardest part of the job is dealing with unbend-able customers, but its a great place to work. The pay is great, and managers actually care about you.
a nice work environment
Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJune 18, 2018
very professional work environment, I wish the pay was good enough to match that. The hiring process is a little rigorous. I remember going for a group interview and then two more interviews that followed that.
It’s nothing how it seems.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 18, 2018
The location (Arrowhead Mall Towne Center Peoria,AZ) I worked at was horrible. The managers and associates didn’t help new hires. They treated them very low. Very judgmental on any hairstyle or how they’d dress. They abused the earpieces to judgesnd bad talk a lot of customers. Overall I hated it.
Pros
Some of the customers are super sweet.
Cons
Rude Associates, Loose hours if you dont do what management wanted, no help on to new hires.
The very WORST Management in Kettering Ohio
Training and Development (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 8, 2018
Managers are not accustomed to working with professionals. They promote from within and many managers don't have an education or education in the department they are attempting to manage.

Working at the Kettering, Ohio Call Center is a lot like high school. The "Popular Girls" decide who gets promoted so there are tons are highly incompetent managers in positions they have no business being in. They gossip and talk behind everyone's back and then smile and tell the very people they were trashing "I appreciate you!" Ugh!

If you're a call center associate it's not the worst life, but if you're an educated individual looking for a professional work environment, take my advice and look elsewhere.
Pros
40% discount if you can stick it out for 60 days
Cons
Appallingly bad management and abuse of power, cronyism, lack of decorum or professionalism
very good company
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJune 8, 2018
We can work immensely, work culture is satisfactory, I have learned more by doing project here. I have mainly concentrated on designing mobile apps for VS.
Reminded me of high school.
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJune 6, 2018
** warehouse/factory** I worked in DC7 and I ended up quitting after 2 years. If I could give 0 stars I would. The work was easy, They just try to work you to death for little pay. Only time I received pay increases is during holidays season or whenever amazon was hiring lol but they take it away after the season is over. It depends on how bad they need the man power, they just might let you keep the pay raise (until things slow down) or just fire you without warning. Management takes the workers for granted. It's really about the numbers, so you'll see plenty come and go. They really dnt respect their employees and when you ask about any opportunities to move up they tell you there isn't none. They'll just move you around the warehouse to perform different task. I hear there is opportunities but mostly depends on how much you suck up to them and hopefully they'll like you enough; nothing really to do with work ethic. Supervisors/team leads gossip and get caught up in drama like the production workers and they just dnt seem to care enough; whether it's showing up on time or actually knowing who's who when it comes to sharing personal/private info. The whole time I worked there,On more than one occasion I was approached by the same supervisor G, telling me someone's business after I told her i'm not who she thinks I was; That was one of the many annoying, sad and frustrating parts about working there. However, I did meet some great and INTELLGENT ppl there. Unfortunaly I cant say the same about management or the leads, They all could benefit from being retrained, especially for  more... racial-bias/sensitivity.  less
Decent Job in Retail Management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 5, 2018
Very sales-focused culture. All managers must meet hourly sales goals and keep staff informed on progress. There seemed to be a large number of people hired that didn't quite fit their job description, which made any real success difficult.
Pros
Sales staff pay is good and include monthly bonuses; managers have benefits
Cons
short breaks, poor communication from Corporate expectations
Great job if youre looking for holiday pay.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 4, 2018
Very flexible with the hours. Pay pretty decent but only able to choose from 3 different shifts. They were very straight forward with expectations. Very relaxed dress code.
The Sunken Place
Bath and Body Works Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 4, 2018
Look up and your life will be over and you will not have enough to pay tuition for your children. Play political games the correct way and earn a salary that allows you to almost afford tuition for your children.
decent job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 31, 2018
temp to hire. super slow through the spring months there could not garentee your 40 hours a week and you have to call in to see what your work schedule is
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 30, 2018
The hardest part about this job is how irregular the shifts are and working weekends is mandatory. It is easy if you don't mind basically dedicating a lot of your weekends to the job. It's a fantastic job if you're in school though because of flexible work hours.
L Brands For Life
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 29, 2018
Once you on board with an L Brands company you are part of the family forever. That may be a little dramatic, it’s not the Mob. But you definitely can work your way through the ranks if you pay attention, stay honest, available, and take care of people. I’ve spent a lifetime comparing all my other employers to this company and nobody can match the amount of pride you take away working here. I know this brand like I know my name and I’m grateful I had the opportunity to be a part of a legacy.
Pros
At Limited and Express the clothing was always a trend, at Bath & Body Works...you already know :-)
Cons
I wasn’t coachable when I needed to be and I missed the chance to be better than the best!
Ok
Merchandise Processor (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 24, 2018
It’s an ok job. Takes a long time to advance in the career. Job nit picks on things and doesn’t show a lot of respect to employees. Just and ok job. Ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss