L Brands Employee Reviews

great place to work with great perks
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHOctober 17, 2018
I personally loved working with LBrands. They always gave an incentive during the Christmas season and they even went as far as to give us holiday meals, catering, and bonus gifts to show appreciation of our hard work.
Pros
great people and work environment
Cons
during season you work 10hr days and it can be hectic
Loss Prevention Safety and Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 15, 2018
The safety and security team is a great team to work with. Everyone is great at working as a team and accomplishing common goals. The benefits are really good as well.
Very fun workpkace
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHOctober 15, 2018
Loved working for the 3 weeks I was there. Wish I could have stayed at LBrands. Great company and many opportunities. The long hours hurt me with young babies.
Pros
Discounts
no work life balance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2018
work is the priority. they do not care about your happiness. only your ability to do your job. I did learn to fine tune reports and create visit summaries. I do believe if there we had a better leader to team build we would have gotten farther.
Great company and experience.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 8, 2018
Great company to work for. You will meet many great people working here. Your management will determine what makes it fun to work there. This company believes in lots of product knowledge which helps develop everyone that shows an interest. Great bonus structures when I worked there. Very fast paced...must be willing to learn quick.
Pros
Benefits, pay, people you meet, bonus structure
Cons
Very fast paced environment-wear comfy shoes
Nice people and nice lunch room
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 4, 2018
We had the shift meeting, to let us know our job assignment for the day. How to drive the standup an put the products away. Clean enviroment. Stacking boxes.
I Loved working there, I did not like the hours though.
Call Center Representative (Chat Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHOctober 3, 2018
My experience was great, the hours were just unrealistic for me since I have kids. If I could've gotten a different schedule I would have never left! Everything was great but the hours.
Pros
Fun Environment, Great Benefits, Make Good Money, Free Gifts, and Great Incentives.
Cons
Long hours.
Fun ride
Desktop Analyst | Executive Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 2, 2018
Had a good time working at the company but at my location room for growth was a bit complicated. That is why I departed. I'd say it's a great stepping stone into bigger and better things.
Wonderful Place to Work
Enterprise Operations Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 2, 2018
LBrands is a wonderful place to work. The benefits are great along with the work life balance. I enjoyed every moment at LBrands. Our leadership is strong.
Not really fun place
Packing (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 28, 2018
Wasn’t really a fun place cuz there wasn’t any games to play or time pass on breaks or lunch time. But we was allowed to go outside during break and lunch times for a smoke or just to chill.
Pros
Gave out free ice cream at the end of the week
Cons
Hard to get hired
Immersive internship and great opportunity to learn about corporate retail
Digital Merchandising Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2018
At LBrands Victoria's Secret HQ in NY, I assisted the digital bra and panty categories with main responsibilities including monitoring and evaluating collection performance and current/future market trends to prepare for upcoming seasons. I worked with cross-functional teams to enhance success of the product line. It was a great way to learn about how different departments come together to produce a successful collection.
Pros
great people who genuinely want to help you succeed
It was okay
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 23, 2018
They were very competitive with pay and benefits. Slow most days, had a hard time always using all the hours. They were not great about giving managers the ability to schedule to their needs.
Pros
pay structure
Cons
management
Very productive and have fun at work place
Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHSeptember 21, 2018
L-brands is a company of integrity, intuitive.
and in wage, L-brand is competitive in wage as comparison to others. management team are very productive and nice.
Great organization
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 19, 2018
Wonderful retail company with global opportunities...leverages business experiences to create associate and customer centric organizations where value, innovation, process and partnerships are fundamental to achieving results.
The benefits are great and often time make you over look the hourly pay.
Senior Support Supervisor - Call Center Division (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I would recommend working for LBrands. The Kettering location is 24/7. During the holidays you are extend to at least fifty hour work weeks. They like to give away a lot of prizes and that helps with moral.
The job
Labor worker factor (Former Employee) –  Columbus ohioSeptember 18, 2018
Fast pace, a lot of hours with weird shifts. Great food but will take all your check. Snd a lot for people of all raises. Pays every 2 weeks, have to get badges before starting or cant get in.
Pros
No free food!
Cons
Short breaks, long walk for smokers
It’s all self explanatory
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHSeptember 16, 2018
Enough said with answering the questions and goin over the answers that was chosen. All in all I would say that they could up the pay cause we they deal with customers and how they come off at times
Flexible relocation and advancement
Sales Associate / Client Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 13, 2018
I worked with them in a variety of capacities and positions. They were always willing to help me find a spot at one of their locations in new town. I was able to advance whenever possible, and they were great at accommodating the times I needed to step down.
Highly Driven Work Environemt
Strategic Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHSeptember 13, 2018
LBrands has a highly driven and focused work environment. There can be some ambiguity as it is a retail setting and projects can move quickly and evolve at the drop of a hat. Overall it was a positive group to be part of.
Fun work environment, yet not a lot of advancement oportunity for male employees
Cash Wrap Lead (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 12, 2018
Great co-workers. Good to have an outgoing positive attitude. They had this stupid "conversion" statistic to monitor customer flow and purchases which made it difficult for the store to profit based on unrealistic goals and repercussions for not meeting those goals. Other than that the job was fun and helped me grow as a people person.
Pros
Free samples
Cons
Seasonal floor plan changes with overnight hours needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L Brands. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss