L.K. Jordan & Associates Employee Reviews

Oh Yea
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Buda, TXSeptember 12, 2019
The place is so professional and at the same time very kind and understanding, will be recomending this place every chance i get. Like i said....... Oh Yeah
September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we are so pleased that you were happy with your experiences working with us and hope that you will use us again in the future if you ever need assistance with career related services!

Bad Experience
General Laborer/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 2, 2019
I was hurt at work and the company I was at did everything to try and keep me from reporting it but after hour of them to try stopping the bleeding I was finally sent to doctor and told if I didn't take anything for pain I could go back to work but the next day I was told I wouldn't be going back and was led on I tried to get them to send me to any other job but was slowly getting better but I still can't communicate with anyone there horrible place horrible business practices if you work there don't get hurt are report it because there is no help from them.
Pros
Cons
Can't get hurt can't report accident's just better off going to get your own job
September 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your recruiter is currently working with you regarding your experience with us and our client. Unfortunately, it was not up to L.K. Jordan to terminate your contract. We hope that we can assist you again in the future if you ever need any career assistance.

Lovely on job training and room for advancement
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 13, 2019
Open arms great atmosphere great jobs abel to advance in positions or get hired on for right candidate 100% great place would reccomend to anyone and everyone i encounter .
August 14, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that you were able to find success while working with us and we hope that you think of us in the future if you ever need any assistance with job-related things again!

Lots of job growth
211 specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2019
It was a great opportunity to learn and grow and get more job skills and learn how to work in different environment I was very pleased with LK Jordan and their efforts to find me long-term temp to hire employment
July 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let others know you were pleased with your experience while working with us! We hope we can help you in the future if you ever need anything else!

Wrongfully Terminated...
Sanford oil/fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Fuel TechnicianJuly 6, 2019
Worked for LK Jordan at Sanford oil,I passed all of my drug Screening,I was at work on time everyday,I had very good performance on the job as a fuel Technician,I worked their almost 3years Untill this new Company took Sunoco took over,and when they took over they laid me off and put a truck driver in my spot, now I feel I was terminated Unfairly....
July 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you would please send amanda.quirk@lkjordan.com I would like to hear more about your experience and see what we can do to help you.

Accountant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 12, 2019
They were every helpful were able to help me find a job when i needed one and they also made sure i was happy were i was and with my job duties my experience with them was very happy.
June 18, 2019

We love hearing that we were able to help you find a job that you not only loved but also excelled at! We hope you think of us if you ever need assistance in the future with your career goals.

A Contract company that views you as a pay check
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 24, 2019
L.K Jordan & Associates do work to place you quickly. The contractor managers do not care how you are doing as long as you are producing. They will check in once in the first two weeks and you will never hear from them again. When you contact them it takes days for them to get back to you, if at all. Several times they were late on posting paychecks.
May 28, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for this review. We appreciate your constructive feedback and will pass this along to our Corpus Christi team to let them know our thoughts and concerns.

Good Temp Agency
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 10, 2019
I have enjoyed working for LK Jordan. They test your skills, put you into their data base, give you an interview, then work with you based on your skills and background. So far everyone is very professional and I have enjoyed the assignments that I have been placed.
Pros
They ask what type of job you are looking for and help you find a job based on your answers.
Cons
So far none.
May 20, 2019

We are thrilled you had such a great experience while working with us! We hope that we continue to help you and please do not hesitate to let us know if anything is anything other than perfect.

This is not the comany to work for if you are seeking a career.
Temp Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2019
My first recruiter, whom is no longer an employee, was amazing. The recruiter that I was passed down to has poor communication skills and over talks you. This individual did not keep you up to date on what was going on with your profile and actively seeking you work.
The insurance benefits offered are extremely poor. It is not worth having and paying for.
March 29, 2019

We apologize that you had this negative experience after you were transferred to a new recruiter. We would like to talk to you more about this to avoid any other employee having the same experience in the future. If you could please email me at amanda.quirk@lkjordan.com so I can discuss this further with you, I would appreciate it.

Great company
Contract Technician for Layer One Networks (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 8, 2019
I was a contract hire employee for their MSSP. They have helped me in the past with getting both contract and full time positions. Friendly and helpful staff.
Pros
Helped me in time of need / work
Cons
none really
February 11, 2019

Glad we were able to help you get positions you enjoyed doing! Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with in the future!

Productive and always plenty of work.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 3, 2019
Great company to work for. Will acknowledge their employees monthly as employee of the month. Will train employees at their expense to increase their job skills.
Pros
Vacation benefits
Cons
No sick leave
February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that you saw the benefit in the additional training. We hope you come back and work with us again in the future!

The entire staff is very friendly and personable.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 14, 2018
A typical day begins by being dressed and prepared to get on the road in case they contact you. Most of the time they will call you a day or two ahead so you have more time to go online and research
the company that requires temporary help. The most difficult part of the job is not knowing where you will be assigned next.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet numerous contacts and earning their trust and appreciation
Pros
They locate the jobs for you that fit your qualifications
Cons
I did not find a permanent position as quickly as I would have liked.
Available Jobs
TEMP ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Company kept me working while looking for a permanent position. I was lucky jobs were available to keep working. Tried different companies to work for. Learn lots.
Pros
Learn new systems and equipment in office
September 24, 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and hope that we are able to assist you in the your future goals.

Buen ambiente laboral
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2018
Deberían subir el salario por hora. Me gusta la dinámica de trabajo. Y me encantaría ser contratada por ellos.
July 23, 2018

Gracias por su comentario, le agradecemos que se tome el tiempo de dejarnos esta revisión. Le enviaremos su sugerencia a la gerencia.

Great place to work with great people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  George P. JohnsonJune 12, 2018
The service that I experienced was exceptional. I applied for a position as a Customer Service Representative and after my interview I got it a day later! This agency truly does help find jobs for their people. They are exceptional!
June 15, 2018

Glad to hear we were able to place you in a great position! A happy employee in a job they love is always our primary goal - please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Terrible
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
THEY DID NOT CALL ME BACK! assignment ended the day i was on my way to work. I have emailed and called them VARIOUS times. DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME
June 15, 2018

Thank you for leaving us this comment, we are concerned however that you feel this way. If at all possible we would appreciate it if you could reach out to the branch manager, Becky, to let her know specifically what happened. This ensures us being able to avoid letting it happen again in the future.

Temp Agency
(temp)/Ace Mart Restaurant Supply (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 11, 2018
Easy going and on top of everything when helping you find a job in town. Willing to answer any questions. They got me a job as a merchandiser at Ace Mart. where the atmosphere was relaxed, the hours not bad and the people warm and friendly.
June 15, 2018

So glad to hear that you are satisfied at your current job! Thank you for leaving a review for us and letting us know your experience, please let us know if there is anything that we can do for your career needs in the future!

Poor management
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2018
There is never enough available assignments here. It’s extremely easy to get lost in the shuffle even with you constantly staying in touch with them. I finally gave up and moved on.
June 11, 2018

We are deeply sorry that this was your experience working with us. I have forwarded on your comment to our Houston Branch Manager so she is aware of the problem. We hope that in the future we can assist you again with your career needs.

Temp Work
CCR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 7, 2018
This was a temporary employer that assists clients with acquiring work. They informed us on dates and times in order to start at the job as well as rat of pay and hours of operation,
June 11, 2018

Thank you for your comments! We hope that your job is going well and please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone in our San Antonio office if you need anything.

Nice Office Jobs Available
Application Support Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2018
They only ever offer a few projects at a time; not a long list to select from. It's been two years since I worked for them and when I tried to update my availability recently, they still had the same 2-3 labor and 1 customer service options, rendering me unrehireable.
June 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and let us know how we are doing. You make a great point, we always tell people to check back because jobs can and do change in our system. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L.K. Jordan & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

L.K. Jordan & Associates Reviews by Location