L.K. Jordan & Associates Employee Reviews

Great place to work with great people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  George P. JohnsonJune 12, 2018
The service that I experienced was exceptional. I applied for a position as a Customer Service Representative and after my interview I got it a day later! This agency truly does help find jobs for their people. They are exceptional!
June 15, 2018

Glad to hear we were able to place you in a great position! A happy employee in a job they love is always our primary goal - please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Terrible
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
THEY DID NOT CALL ME BACK! assignment ended the day i was on my way to work. I have emailed and called them VARIOUS times. DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME
June 15, 2018

Thank you for leaving us this comment, we are concerned however that you feel this way. If at all possible we would appreciate it if you could reach out to the branch manager, Becky, to let her know specifically what happened. This ensures us being able to avoid letting it happen again in the future.

Poor management
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2018
There is never enough available assignments here. It’s extremely easy to get lost in the shuffle even with you constantly staying in touch with them. I finally gave up and moved on.
June 11, 2018

We are deeply sorry that this was your experience working with us. I have forwarded on your comment to our Houston Branch Manager so she is aware of the problem. We hope that in the future we can assist you again with your career needs.

Temp Work
CCR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 7, 2018
This was a temporary employer that assists clients with acquiring work. They informed us on dates and times in order to start at the job as well as rat of pay and hours of operation,
June 11, 2018

Thank you for your comments! We hope that your job is going well and please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone in our San Antonio office if you need anything.

Nice Office Jobs Available
Application Support Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2018
They only ever offer a few projects at a time; not a long list to select from. It's been two years since I worked for them and when I tried to update my availability recently, they still had the same 2-3 labor and 1 customer service options, rendering me unrehireable.
June 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and let us know how we are doing. You make a great point, we always tell people to check back because jobs can and do change in our system. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

drive what ever needed to be drove
CDL Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 29, 2018
would get a call about someone is sick or is on vacation, I would go out to the job weather it be pick up cloths in the vally, to driving north to drop off highway eq. did what ever was needed
June 1, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It sounds like you are an extremely hard worker and we would love to be able to assist you should you ever need career help in the future!

Temporary Employment
Texas "Temporary Service" (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018
Staff works hard to make sure you are always have an assignment available. Training can be given for different jobs assignment to make sure you qualify.
May 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback! We are pleased to hear that people see how hard our staff works at finding jobs for our employees. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future regarding your employment needs!

Knowledgeable work place for fraud.
Identification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 10, 2018
It was a really relaxed environment, but not being hired on felt like a waste of time and feeling disposable was discouraging. Management was so nice and I made some nice people there.
May 29, 2018

While its great to hear that you met some nice people in a relaxed environment, it is unfortunate to see that you felt like you were disposable - that is never our intention to make anyone feel like that. Please follow up with our branch manager, Yoany, if you are still not placed at a position.

Excellent company.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2018
It has been a very good experience working with L. K. Jordan. From day one everything has been flowing smoothly.Communication with office personnel has been great, the position I am working matches my skills. Definitely will recommend.
Pros
Climate controlled weld shop and safety first.
May 29, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience while working with us! It sounds like your position is a great fit and you enjoy it which is our primary goal. Please let us know if there is anything else in the future that you may need from us.

Dont work here
Laborer (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 27, 2018
These people are completely worthless. Waste of time and effort. I would never work for them again. They had me on their rosters for months before sending me to a job.
Pros
Cons
They are cons
April 30, 2018

We are so sorry that you had such a negative experience while working for us. We understand wanting to remain anonymous, however we would love to hear more from you and your experience to better improve our services. Please call the branch you were working with and ask to speak to the branch manager - you do not need to mention this review.

Bookkeeping jobs
Temporary Bookkeeping Jobs (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 26, 2018
Temp position's is what I worked with them. Wonderful company. They have many jobs to choice from.

Cant say enough good things about this company.

I recommend this company to everyone looking for temp to hire jobs. or temp. jobs
April 30, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we were able to assist you in your career goals and help you find the job of your dreams. It looks like you rated us 1 star so we are happy to read that it was the opposite experience.

Local work
Document Controller / MarkWest Javelina Plant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 25, 2018
Assisted me in finding a job.
Local work.
testing is on site at administrative building.
hiring process is simple.
pay periods are weekly.
atleast 40 hours weeks.
Pros
variety of opening
Cons
holiday pay nor vacation pay
April 30, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are so grateful that you trusted in us for your career goals and hope that if you ever need any job assistance in the future you will think of us!

A chance for a new start
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXApril 10, 2018
Working with LK Jordan was such an amazing experience. They helped me take a leap out of my comfort zone into a job that I hope is my forever home. Every time I called them, they recognized me and made me feel like I wasn't just a contractor but part of their family. I recommend all of my younger friends out of college to LK Jordan to find their niche. Definitely an awesome company!
Pros
Great management team, opportunities, guidance, personable
Cons
Bad insurance company
April 16, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review! We love hearing that you had a great experience and we were able to help you succeed! We hope that you call us whenever you are in the market for a new career in your future.

Best Temp Service in town
Billing Lead (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 17, 2018
LK Jordan is a temp/placement service which placed me at a manufacturing company related to the oil and gas industry, I was placed as a Billing Lead to organize the billing department which had gotten several months behind in order to get the department caught up.

While the culture at LK Jordan was competitive in a relaxed way, they seemed to always be looking out for my best interest. The company I was assigned to had a very stressful environment due to the owner's limited business operations experience and his office manager's lack of true management skills.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with field operations who did not provide the necessary information in order to bill their work.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the other people in the billing department.
Pros
Excellent resource for finding jobs quickly
Cons
Can't change assignments without first giving notice which is a huge risk.
April 16, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are thrilled that we were able to assist you find a job that you were successful at and enjoyed, we strive to do this with all of our candidates. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in your future career goals!

Helpful when looking for a employer
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2018
I enjoyed how friendly the staff was and how organized they kept me. This company had excellent career opportunities and I would recommend it to anyone needing a helpful hand when seeking an employer.
March 14, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We are thrilled that we were able to help you further your career and appreciate you recommending us. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance in the future!

Great company to work for
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Liberty Hill, TXFebruary 24, 2018
I was placed with a great company. I really enjoyed the work and i was a great fit. My manager Yoany is great to work for. She was always prompt when i had questions. Everyone at the office was helpful and friendly. I would recommend this to my friends as a great pls feed to work.
Pros
Healthcare, great staff, good pay
March 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so glad that you had such a great experience working with us! Our Austin team is extremely knowledgeable and talented so we are pleased to hear that you thought so as well! Congratulations on your new career and please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future!

Great start to gaining work experience!
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 13, 2018
L.K. Jordan & Associates is a staffing agency that places you with job assignments that meets your skills and qualifications. What I liked most about this agency is that they really seemed to want you to succeed. I was able to take computer assessments to test my skill in various computer programs. I believe they even offered some training in the areas where you lacked proficiency. I only had one assignment with L.K. Jordan, that lead to permanent employment with the assigned company; however, I was able to see during a visit to the office that they were passionate about keeping people working. If an assignment didn't work out, as it hadn't for a guy that was there, they were right on finding him a better fit.
Pros
Staffing agency, quick assignments, assignments that fit your skills
February 22, 2018

We are so happy that you had such a great experience working with us! We absolutely want all of our employees to succeed and strive to help everyone find their perfect job. Congratulations on your job success and we would be happy to assist you if the occasion arises in the future.

loved the manegment
Cdl driver (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 23, 2018
i drove as a fuel truck loader for the Kingsville air base in Texas. This was a very good job that help me as a driver and a person would of work longer but the job reverted back to the military.
Pros
t45 jet planes
Cons
not enough tarmak time.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 27, 2017
Very nice company they keep you with jobs opening and make they make sure they find something that's is comparable with your schedule always great customer service and team members
Pros
Free lunch depends on we're they place you
Cons
Long breaks
February 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with us! We are glad we were able to help you and please let us know if we can ever help you again in the future!

Favorite of Jobs tattrain me to do more in a office
Data Entry & Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 16, 2017
This is a on call job for me as I accept a job if when I'm available but this is not a stable job for me. Some offices are fast pace while others are super slow pace. There is no one who can really train you as you are a temp and are expected to know the general office procedures even though its different from the previous employers. You have to train yourself pretty much
Pros
Can learn from diffrent companies
Cons
No Benefits and no stable work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L.K. Jordan & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.