L.N. Curtis & sons
View all L.N. Curtis & sons reviews

L.N. Curtis & sons

L.N. Curtis & sons Employee Review

L.N. Curtis & sons Administrative Assistant Review - An easygoing team of hard workers

It's a relaxed semi-formal work environment with a lot of long-time employees, so there's definite job security and stability with this company. Everyone is friendly and the work environment isn't noisy, dirty or cluttered. Very easy to slide into a role here.

Same location

Excellent Company to work for the owners and management are open and honest and trustworthy.

I would definitely work for LN CURTIS & Sons again and would recommend them as an employer They take care of the Firefighters and Law Enforcement (those who take care of us).

Productive company

The company has been in business for almost 100 years. The owner has been blessing families since the start of their business. It's truly a blessing to have a family owned business to bless so many employees and their families.
Same location

Very flexible and family feel

Great place to work for. Very flexible and understanding. Family feel environment. I have learned most of my job skills here. I enjoy being universally trained in all aspects of my department.

Pros

Flexible if you have kids, family feel, positive attitudes, great customer service

Cons

pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L.N. Curtis & sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• L.N. Curtis & sons
  • An easygoing team of hard workers