L.N. Curtis & sons
View all L.N. Curtis & sons reviews

L.N. Curtis & sons

L.N. Curtis & sons Employee Review

L.N. Curtis & sons Accounts Receivable Clerk Review - Busy office with family atmosphere

This company is great to their employees. They have amazing benefits and everyone is like family. Very flexible for those with families. Only drawback is the pay rate with the load of work that is given.

Pros

very flexible scheduling (accounting dept)

Cons

low pay, high workload

Same roleSame location

Productive company

The company has been in business for almost 100 years. The owner has been blessing families since the start of their business. It's truly a blessing to have a family owned business to bless so many employees and their families.
Same roleSame location

LN Curtis

I loved my temporary assignment here. I wish I could have stayed on but I was working a maternity leave. If there is ever an opening I would definitely apply.
Same location

Excellent Company to work for the owners and management are open and honest and trustworthy.

I would definitely work for LN CURTIS & Sons again and would recommend them as an employer They take care of the Firefighters and Law Enforcement (those who take care of us).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L.N. Curtis & sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• L.N. Curtis & sons
  • Busy office with family atmosphere
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?