L.N. Curtis & sons

L.N. Curtis & sons Employee Reviews in Oakland, CA

L.N. Curtis & sons insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Excellent Company to work for the owners and management are open and honest and trustworthy.

I would definitely work for LN CURTIS & Sons again and would recommend them as an employer They take care of the Firefighters and Law Enforcement (those who take care of us).

An easygoing team of hard workers

It's a relaxed semi-formal work environment with a lot of long-time employees, so there's definite job security and stability with this company. Everyone is friendly and the work environment isn't noisy, dirty or cluttered. Very easy to slide into a role here.

Productive company

The company has been in business for almost 100 years. The owner has been blessing families since the start of their business. It's truly a blessing to have a family owned business to bless so many employees and their families.

Very flexible and family feel

Great place to work for. Very flexible and understanding. Family feel environment. I have learned most of my job skills here. I enjoy being universally trained in all aspects of my department.

Pros

Flexible if you have kids, family feel, positive attitudes, great customer service

Cons

pay

LN Curtis

I loved my temporary assignment here. I wish I could have stayed on but I was working a maternity leave. If there is ever an opening I would definitely apply.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Busy office with family atmosphere

This company is great to their employees. They have amazing benefits and everyone is like family. Very flexible for those with families. Only drawback is the pay rate with the load of work that is given.

Pros

very flexible scheduling (accounting dept)

Cons

low pay, high workload

Rapid growing company making changes to keep up with demand

This is a leader in the Fire & Safety Equipment industry. It was in the surge of change from the old style management to the current time management and all of that comes through trial and error. The great part of the job was making my own appointments, solving problems with firehouse equipment and also building the relationship with each fire station and fire fighter.

Pros

Unending supply of work

Cons

Communication between employee and new management style

Loved the family oriented atmosphere, Wish they paid their employee's worth.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

no room for growth

Productive and Fun work place

Wonderful family oriented company. I learned how to be disciplined

Pros

Job Security

Cons

No room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L.N. Curtis & sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2