L3Harris

L3Harris Employee Reviews

United States4,662 reviews

Found 4,662 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,049 reviews
lharriscontractgovernmentaircraftdefenseengineermilitarydivision

Family atmosphere for a large company pressure to meet deadlines

scheduling is too close to dead lines. Creates an almost impossible dead line for planning to meet with the personnel with experience having to work a great amount of over time. Technicians work well together majority of the time. direct management supportive and great full.

Pros

reasonable flexibility of scheduled hours

Cons

Lack of information at times

Official response from L3Harris

June 17, 2021
Thanks for your review! We're glad you are enjoying the flexible schedules and family environment. If you see an opportunity for us to improve or streamline a process, we encourage you to reach out to your HR Business Partner or manager to help us continuously improve.

L3 review

-L3 provided the tools, systems, and resources to complete tasks and to continue our development.-Management team was supportive.-Excellent benefits, including unlimited PTO.

L3Harris insights

Based on 1,301 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great company

The schedule was great—4 days on and 3 days off, with potential to work OT as much as you wanted. Compensation was standard for the industry. Valuable learning experience.

Opportunities for advancement

Great company for steady career progression. There are ample opportunities to make your way up the company ladder, but you need to hustle to prove that you’re capable.

Qa

Employee-centric with competent management. Flexible when it came to taking time off for any reason. Offered an educational assistance program for those looking to pursue further education.

Achieving the impossible

With an incredible team of leaders and passionate workers, we’re able to achieve the impossible. I’m proud to contribute to this company’s mission with these amazing people.

Diverse + inclusive

It’s no secret that L3Harris is an equal opportunity employer. Talk to anyone, and you’ll find that they’re truly committed to keeping their environment diverse and inclusive.

What is the best part of working at the company?Continued support and training. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Gathering materials. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Easy going and receptive for ideas. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Planned and accomplishment.

Rewarding

I’m not going to beat around the bush here…I worked my butt off for many years, and it was hard, but at the end of the day the results were rewarding, and that’s all that mattered.

good

good experience. people were friendly at all levels. pay adequately reflected my knowledge and skillset. work/personal life balance was good. never felt overworked.

This is where I’m meant to be

I WISH I hadn’t waited so long to apply to work here! I’m doing meaningful work that I enjoy AND I’m getting paid enough to do it? I didn’t think that was possible, yet here we are!

Good place to move up in the company

I notice constantly people getting promoted to another areas in the company to fill their position within the company.Good benefits and compensation depends on your experience is a plus. Upper management always have their open door policy, easy to approach them which is a huge benefit.

Pros

Good place to move up

Cons

1st line Managers need training

Fun and professional

The majority of the staff were very professional, and they were fun to work with! It wasn’t too physically demanding, but we had more than enough work to keep us occupied.

Satisfactory

I’m pleased to report that I was satisfied with all aspects of my employment with L3Harris. I would definitely recommend this employer to any and all interested parties.

I love working here

L3Harris is a major step up to where I was before. I genuinely look forward to each day and I love my coworkers…we take care of each other like we’re family. Awesome place to be!

A great culture full of interesting projects!

Loved working here in an industry that always brings something new and interesting. The culture is fantastic and the benefits are decent. I think the products are quite amazing.

Pros

Good healthcare, amazing culture, very interesting projects and interesting clients

Cons

Pay could be better and career growth I think needs improvement

What is the best part of working at the company?Interesting products.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Raises always less than inflation rate.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Too siloed.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Isolated. Not enough communication.

Innovative

*Tremendous focus on innovation**Ability to work on a wide variety of projects**Utilized cutting edge technology**Unparalleled camaraderie amongst teammates*

Great internship

Tough work however it was a great way to gain hands-on experience. Side note: don’t be afraid to let them know if you want to focus on something different. They’re really accommodating.

no regrets

full transparency, i was only planning to stay here for a couple of years before moving on to something else, but the pay, the benefits, the culture and the people kept me here.

Helpful mangers and senior associates

A lot of opportunity to work independently, and managers were available whenever I hit roadblocks that I just couldn’t get around. Mentorship from seniors was great as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L3Harris. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.1
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.1Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight