La-Z-Boy Southeast Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor management
Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  SoutheastApril 14, 2018
Owners are out of touch. Work was not that hard or challanging but management was difficult. Typical retail hours coworker are unhappy with pay scale and job.
Pros
Nice showroom
Cons
Bad moral
23 year rewarding career in the furniture industry.
Merchandising and Design (Current Employee) –  NC, Sc, Ga.March 26, 2018
I began my career with this company in 1995 as a sales associate in Greenville SC. Over the past 23 years I have experienced opportunity for growth and advancement. This company has not only supported me in building a successful career but in building a beautiful life.

If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the furniture industry or interior design you will find a home here.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Saint Simons Island, GAMarch 26, 2018
My experience at this company has been outstanding. La-Z-Boy Southeast is a Christian company and everyone is treated like family. Ownership places a large value on the experience our customers receive, and this is why they treat their employees so well. Happy employees equal happy customers.
Pros
Faith-Based, Open Communication, Great Benefits
Cons
High Stress High Reward
La-Z-Boy Southeast is Awesome!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Georgia, North Carolina and South CarolinaMarch 23, 2018
La-Z-Boy Southeast is not your typical furniture store. This family owned and operated company is based on faith and service to God and it shows in everything we do.

Working for La-Z-Boy Southeast is not easy, but it's so rewarding. Everyone is constantly pushed to do more and to get better every day.

I would not trade my time at La-Z-Boy Southeast for anything!
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits, Beautiful Stores and Offices, Wonderful People
Cons
Retail Schedule
Fast Paced, Driven, Hard Working Family Oriented Workplace
Content Marketing Videographer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2018
I left my own business of seven years to join La-Z-Boy Southeast. They offered a salary and benefits that I just couldn't turn down. The pay was 5 times the average I made at my own business, and the benefits included, Life Insurance, health, dental, vision, 401k, and profit sharing. Not to mention 80 hours of PTO. Which was amazing to me considering that I've taken one vacation in the past seven years.

The culture at La-Z-Boy Southeast is interesting to say the least. It's a very family oriented workplace. Once you're here, you're part of the family. But we're not talking about a family who just lets you do whatever you want. This is the type of family that wants you to be the best you that you could be. They saw potential in you and they want to see you use that potential and drive to succeed and accomplish tasks that you never thought you could.

When you work here at La-Z-Boy Southeast, you don't work hard because you're afraid of losing your job. You work hard because you want to be part of something great. Because one morning, you'll wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and you'll notice a better person staring back at you. So the question comes down to, Do you want things to be better or stay the same?
Pros
Pay is above average, Benefits are exceptional, Family Mentality
Cons
Can be Stressful at times, but it's worth it
Leandership (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2017
The company has a strong level of accountability and lofty sales goals. If you want to learn how to sell in a professional environment then this is the right place to work. The commission structure allows you to maximize your income and earn over well of $80k a year.

La-Z-Boy Southeast is a fantastic company to work for. They have a strong culture that has been built and fostered for over 40 years in the southeast United States. The company is focused growth, education, and most importantly providing exceptional experiences to our customers and employees.
Pros
The opportunity to make a lot of money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La-Z-Boy Southeast. Our community is ready to answer.