La-Z-Boy Southeast Employee Reviews

La-Z-Boy Southeast is Awesome!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Georgia, North Carolina and South CarolinaMarch 23, 2018
La-Z-Boy Southeast is not your typical furniture store. This family owned and operated company is based on faith and service to God and it shows in everything we do.

Working for La-Z-Boy Southeast is not easy, but it's so rewarding. Everyone is constantly pushed to do more and to get better every day.

I would not trade my time at La-Z-Boy Southeast for anything!
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits, Beautiful Stores and Offices, Wonderful People
Cons
Retail Schedule
Happy Employees = Happy Customers
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Saint Simons Island, GAMarch 26, 2018
My experience at this company has been outstanding. La-Z-Boy Southeast is a Christian company and everyone is treated like family. Ownership places a large value on the experience our customers receive, and this is why they treat their employees so well. Happy employees equal happy customers.
Pros
Faith-Based, Open Communication, Great Benefits
Cons
High Stress High Reward
Terrible Organization
Operations (Former Employee) –  SoutheaatAugust 22, 2018
Top heavy organization with no accountability for all of the executives. Run and managed very inefficiently with a poor organizational culture that preaches family, but is cut throat and toxic. Make sales goal at any cost, including your health and well being. Problem is that growth projections are so un-realistic to offset their overhead and spending problem.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Many
Horrible management
Associate (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJune 14, 2018
Management is horrible. Asked for time off prior to getting hired, all the way up to my trip they never gave an answer then a week before fired me. Management even laughed in my face when I offered a suggestion. Horrible place to work. They don’t treat you like family like they say.
Cons
Short breaks, Unset off times, rude management, three strikes your out but don’t tell you
23 year rewarding career in the furniture industry.
Merchandising and Design (Current Employee) –  NC, Sc, Ga.March 26, 2018
I began my career with this company in 1995 as a sales associate in Greenville SC. Over the past 23 years I have experienced opportunity for growth and advancement. This company has not only supported me in building a successful career but in building a beautiful life.

If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the furniture industry or interior design you will find a home here.
Poor management
Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  SoutheastApril 14, 2018
Owners are out of touch. Work was not that hard or challanging but management was difficult. Typical retail hours coworker are unhappy with pay scale and job.
Pros
Nice showroom
Cons
Bad moral
Leandership (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2017
The company has a strong level of accountability and lofty sales goals. If you want to learn how to sell in a professional environment then this is the right place to work. The commission structure allows you to maximize your income and earn over well of $80k a year.

La-Z-Boy Southeast is a fantastic company to work for. They have a strong culture that has been built and fostered for over 40 years in the southeast United States. The company is focused growth, education, and most importantly providing exceptional experiences to our customers and employees.
Pros
The opportunity to make a lot of money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La-Z-Boy Southeast. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about