La Casa de las Madres Employee Reviews

Awful place to work with no support from HR at all!!
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 6, 2018
I really do not have anything positive to say other than they really need to let go of the ED who is nothing more than a racist bully!!
As for HR... there is no support there what so ever as she is a puppet to the ED and there is no confidentiality or support.
Pros
the clients
Cons
Management!!
A Great Non-Profit!
Program Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 21, 2018
I am a current employee of La Casa de las Madres. My work here is not only fulfilling, but I get to work and collaborate with a great team of advocates who deeply care and are passionate about the mission. Management has an open door policy in which I can get the support I need any time. I plan on continuing my work with La Casa for many years and empowering survivors of domestic violence.
Pros
Collaborative work environment
Cons
Great place to work with inspiring colleagues
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 8, 2018
I have deeply enjoyed my work experience at La Casa and look forward to developing my career further at this organization. I am honored to work for an organization that seeks to end violence in my community, providing safety, refuge and non-judgmental support. My managers have been considerate, compassionate and invested in my professional development. I feel lucky to work at a place where I learn something new everyday, am challenged professionally, and most importantly, have the opportunity help victims and survivors of domestic violence explore options or access options that improve their safety and well-being, as well as the safety and well-being of their non-abusive family members.
Great Services to Survivors, Supportive Management
La Casa Employee (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 8, 2018
From Volunteer to Employee (3.5 years) my experience with La Casa de las Madres has always been of great support from my supervisors. I've been given the opportunity to participate in in-house and outside training which has played a major role in my professional development.

It’s great to work alongside such passionate individuals who give their all on a daily basis in support of La Casa’s clients and the growth of the organization.
Pros
Good benefits, generous time off, focus on professional development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Casa de las Madres. Our community is ready to answer.

La Casa de las Madres Reviews by Location