La Opinion

La Opinion Employee Reviews with Jobs

United States8 reviews

productive day, usually calm.

i learn how to handle critical situations when need. how to fix or fine a solution for any problem that occur. i would also deal with customers needs.

N/a n/a

I m not going to say the good and bad for all i know this is a trap, and i dont want anything to back fir on me. Sorry for the inconvenience, but Id rather talk to you in person.

Productive and Competitive Environment

Shoot photography assignments throughout the L.A County area. Write and edit captions. Submit work to editors on deadline Collaborate with reporters through asking questions about their perspective. Checking in with editors through email and cell phone prior to heading out on assignment.

Pros

Get to explore the city

Cons

Inconsistent work, paid by assignment not by hours or salary, checks arrive in a few weeks

Great place

Amazing experience, however I was offered something bigger and better at Fox Deportes which is why I resigned, and moved on to better myself and advance in my career.

La Opinion Newspaper

Working at La Opinion was a great professional experience that i will carry me with me all my life. My six years there were fun and exiting and I give my heart and soul to the company.

Pros

Very professional environment

Cons

Newspaper industry is having a hard time right now

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Media Sales

Great career talking to clients and loving everything to sell however, with a huge turn over rate of staff the process changes every day!

Pros

Great Hourly staff

Cons

Location and parking

Relaxing work environment

•Great Co-workers •Great work environment •Multi-tasking

Great experience

Manage retail locations to increase our newspaper sales.Meeting and structuring working methods to meet deadlines.Create tracking reports for Sales Developer Manager.Creating several specifics training handbook that goes step by step for managers and supervisors in English and Spanish on how to use our new Publishing Business System in the Circulation Department.Creating specifics woorksheets or forms that meet each managers needs.Train analyst team on the re- route process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Opinion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4