La Petite Academy Employee Reviews for Director

Found 78 reviews matching the search See all 1,329 reviews
Academy Director
ACADEMY DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 14, 2019
LPA promoted that they were a learning and positive environment for the children enrolled. Unfortunately the care and learning experience for the children was less than desirable. The home office called phone conferences and would continuously change the demands and requirements for income and growth often. Was geared towards making money and not caring for the employees or children.
I'm a lifer!
Director (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJune 7, 2019
I have been with the company for six years and don't see myself ever going anywhere else! We have a ton of resources and support, and so much growth opportunity. Also, I know my kids are in great hands and are far ahead of the game because of their education here!
June 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on 6 years with LCG! We are so happy to hear that you are having a positive experience with Learning Care Group. We strive to provide the best care for our children and our staff and with your continued contribution, we are able to make that happen. Thank you for all you do for the company!

Hard work but very rewarding
Director (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 7, 2019
Great if you like a job where no 2 days are alike! Nothing better than getting hugged every day when you come to work. Very team oriented, interpersonal interactions all day long.
June 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review La Petite Academy! We know that working in the ECE field can be challenging at times, but also very rewarding work. We appreciate all that you do for the children and families at your center.

Family bonds
Director (Current Employee) –  La Petite AcademyJune 7, 2019
The best part of working with La Petite are the families. I love the strong bonds we build with our families here. Being a true village to help children through their most influential part of their lives, is very humbling. The teachers and management really try to encourage, uplift and inspire every family we encounter. The teachers take curriculum seriously and strive for excellence when building the bridge between early childhood years and elementary school.
June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We take pride in the family oriented feel of our schools and we are so happy to hear that you have had a positive experience. We appreciate everything you do for the children and families we serve.

La Petite
Director (Current Employee) –  LPAJune 7, 2019
I love working at La Petite. The teachers and management are wonderful. I love the culture and the feel I get when I walk into work everyday. The technology that they have is awesome to communicate with parents and share their child's progress daily. I wish the staff discount for children was slightly different.
June 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review La Petite Academy! we are so happy to hear that you love coming to work everyday. We appreciate all your contributions to your center. As a company, we strive to provide a supportive work environment that offers a development path for a meaningful and fulfilling career. As part of that, we regularly evaluate employee compensation and benefits (including childcare discounts) to ensure they’re competitive within the industry. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts!

A great place to work with really creative teachers!
Director (Current Employee) –  Glen AllenJune 7, 2019
I absolutely love working for La Petite Academy Glen Allen! The staff and management team are like family. We help each other in so many ways and everyone genuinely has a passion for working with children.
June 18, 2019

Thank you for reviewing La Petite Academy! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy the family oriented feel of our schools, it is so rewarding to be a part of a team with a common goal! We appreciate everything you do for the children and families we serve!

Just as good as anywhere else
Director (Current Employee) –  coloradoJune 7, 2019
The hardest part of the job is ALL the safety stuff/audits there is to much of it. They need to hire someone for each school to take on this job. There is to much for the safety captain to do and then be expected to run a classroom. Also it would be helpful if the directors where actually trained to do certain parts of there job instead of being told there is job aids on the lounge (for us visual learners).
June 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We know that working in the ECE field can be challenging so we appreciate all your contributions in keeping the children in your center safe. We’re committed to creating a supportive work environment where every employee is given the opportunity to be successful at work. That begins with ensuring all employees are trained appropriately for their roles, as well as allowing for continuous learning. We take the concerns you’ve mentioned very seriously, and have noted them for further action.

Director Position
Director (Current Employee) –  ConcordJune 6, 2019
Working at La Petite is both rewarding and challenging. The Director position requires alot of hard work, positive energy and some long hours. The families and staff are all very nice. The District Manager and other Directors are all very supportive. The corporate aspect of the job can be overwhelming at times.
Overall, it is a good place to work.
June 18, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your perspective. We know that working in the ECE field can be challenging so we appreciate all the contributions you make to your center. Thank you for all that you do for the children and families we serve!

Director (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, New MexicoJune 6, 2019
I have been part of this company for the past 25 years/ La Petite has provided me with a stable and a positive work environment. I actually enjoying coming to work each day!!! I feel supported and I feel I am provided with many opportunities to be successful in my current position and beyond. The best part of the job is interacting with the children and being able to provide them a strong foundation of learning. I love La Petite Academy!!!
June 18, 2019

Thank you for reviewing La Petite Academy! We are so happy to hear that you love coming to work everyday - and for 25 years, how impressive! We are so happy to hear that you have a positive experience and we appreciate your dedication! Thank you for all that you do!

A place where the best interest of the children is first.
Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2019
Every day is an adventure here. The laughter of a child can make your heart soar and the tears of another can melt it just as fast. We are the first line of defense for the children in our care; Keeping them safe while their parents have to work while providing them with an education that is the foundation for their academic careers. Preschool is not a career choice for the faint of heart. You have to want to make a difference in the lives of the children in your care, because every child deserves the best. At my preschool, we offer nothing less. I love being part of team that is making a difference, one child at a time.
June 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on La Petite Academy! We are so happy to hear that you have had a positive experience. It is so rewarding to be a part of a team that is committed to making a difference in children's lives. We know it is not always easy, so we appreciate everything you do for the children and families we serve!

Lcg
Director (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 5, 2019
Great place to start and grow your career . I have seen people come in as a teachers assistant and in a few years they are Directors . You will get all the support you need to grow in this field .
June 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. As a company, we strive to provide a supportive work environment that offers a development path for a meaningful and fulfilling career. Thank you for all that you do for your center!

Director (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 5, 2019
This is a great place to work, I get along with other staff and love knowing that I've made a difference in the lives of children and families. One of the most rewarding jobs you can have. If you are in the ECE field you should definitely look at La Petite.
June 18, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your perspective on La Petite Academy! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy working with the children and families in your center. It is so rewarding to be a part of a team that is committed to making a difference. Thank you again for your review!

Love my job at La Petite!
Director (Current Employee) –  Papillion, NEJune 5, 2019
Great place to work, rewarding, good benefits. I enjoy building relationships with the families at our school. Working in a high quality environment creates a higher level of professionalism and opportunity for grow with our company.
June 20, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so happy to hear that you love working with our children and families. Thank you for all you do in our school!

La Petite, the place for those who love children
Director (Current Employee) –  Colorado SpringsJune 5, 2019
La Petite Academy is a good place to work. There is room to grow and other locations to transfer to across the United States. If you love working with children and have patience then this is the field to work in. Benefits are great and they offer anything you can think of.
June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. At La Petite Academy, we strive to provide a supportive work environment that offers a development path for a meaningful and fulfilling career. We are so happy that you have had a positive experience. Thank you for all you do in you school!

Do what you love and love what you do!!!!
Director (Current Employee) –  Bowling GreenJune 5, 2019
We are dedicated to providing quality care and education to young children from birth to school age. We love to hire dedicated people who understand how young children grow and develop and who want to make a positive impact on their lives. You must be patient, kind, energetic, have a growth mindset, and quick to think on your feet. Kids need adults who love what they do.
June 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your dedication to providing a loving and educational environment for young, growing minds. Many thanks for all you do to make our school a great place for our children and their families!

N/a
Director (Current Employee) –  AvondaleJune 5, 2019
I enjoy coming work each day. The environment is fun and friendly. I feel like my hard work us appreciated. My director is always there when I need help or assistance.
June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoy coming to work everyday! At La Petite Academy, we strive to provide a supportive and rewarding work experience, and we are so happy you get to experience this!

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know whats inside"
Director (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GeorgiaJune 5, 2019
I walk in a parent is waiting to speak with me, phone rings, and then I walk around to speak to the teachers, listen to their concerns interact with the children, assist in the kitchen with breakfast, lunch or snack. read emails, complete all the daily task of MyTour, LMS, My school, Compliance, training,GPK, Food program, Brightwheel, review Master Class LIst and check classrooms for presentation, labeling, DOL and making sure ratios are being followed. I have learned that time management is key, when running a successful business. The hardest part is ensuring that all tasks are done and feeling that you have accomplished everything. The best part of my day is seeing the kids and parents happy and learning.
June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your dedication to making sure your school is the perfect environment for young, growing minds! Thank you for all you do in your school!

Good Place to Work
Director (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 4, 2019
I think LCG in general is a good place to work. Everything really depends on your immediate supervisor as it is a large company. Essentially if you have a great manager directly above you, your life at the company will be great. Long days and little recognition is just the name of the game in child care, especially with a large company, but this is a rewarding career if you love children and love working and engaging with them. In a large company, like any other large company, you feel like you are sometimes lost between so many policies that don't always make sense, but overall a good place to work.
June 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review La Petite Academy! Our top priority is creating a safe and friendly environment for our children and staff and we take pride in the family oriented feel of our schools, thank you for contributing to that. We appreciate all you do in your school!

A happy place to work at ...
Director (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJune 4, 2019
The best part of my job is to make my students and their families happy with our services. When children are comfortable, they learn more. Our school environment and staff offer students the opportunity to explore and learn while feeling loved and care for.
June 26, 2019

We appreciate your review! We are so happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with the children and families in your center, it is so rewarding to be a part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Thank you for all that you do!

Great Leadership and bountiful training
Director (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJune 3, 2019
I love what I do every day. I have one of the greatest jobs in the world. One minute you’re cleaning the tears of a chubby cheek two-year-old and the next minute you are high-fiving a four-year-old that just learned to write his name. I’ve been with La Petite Academy for four years now. Since joining the learning care group team, I have become a stronger director, and more compassionate teacher and a dedicated trainer. My District Manager has encouraged me in so many ways, always supporting me and my team and helping us grow. There is no “I” in TEAM here!
June 26, 2019

Thank you for reviewing La Petite Academy! We are so happy to hear that you love coming to work each day and that you feel supported by your DM. We appreciate your dedication to the children and families we serve, thank you for all that you do!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Petite Academy. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight