La Petite Academy Employee Review

View all La Petite Academy reviews

Stay away from corporate franchise daycare centers that call themselves academys
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CAJune 26, 2019
This organization is nation wide and the headquarters are not located in California. They only care about making money not delivering quality child CARE
Pros
job security as there is heavy staff turnover, this is a great first time teaching job to gain experience, and identify what type of company you do not want to work for
Cons
management has to take orders and uphold policies that do not match California, or Sonoma County culture
Official response from La Petite Academy
July 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. If you are open to sharing more about it, please reach out to the Employee Hotline at 877-767-5241.

Other La Petite Academy Employee Reviews

Just a job
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2019
Director was unprofessional. Pay was not fair. They would get mad at us for not doing specific assignments but would never provide us with the materials we needed.
Awesome experience
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 23, 2019
They went above and beyond to accommodate me schedule wise. And when i moved an hour away i still made the drive. The company is great to qork for and the facility I worked at was great. I would definitely go back and work there again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Petite Academy. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight