La Petite Academy Employee Review

View all La Petite Academy reviews

It's a cool place
TEACHER ASSISTANT/FLOATER (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 20, 2019
A typical day would be to teach the kids different learning skills, play with the kids, change them and make sure everyone gets breakfast, lunch and snack. I learned a lot about being a assistant but I did a little more than the teacher. The workplace was cool some people got away with things that others couldn't.
Official response from La Petite Academy
June 24, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review Tutor Time Learning Center! We know that working in the ECE can be challenging so we appreciate all the contributions during your time on our team. We wish you be best of luck in your future endeavors!

Other La Petite Academy Employee Reviews

Hostile Work Environment
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New Lenox, ILAugust 19, 2019
All women, very catty, full of gossip, rumors spread like fire, management isn't in control because they're all friends. Teachers and children have been physically hurt, work environment is not conducive for learning. Teachers are horrible examples of early educators, managers Carrie and Nicole are a complete joke, except it's not funny. In 2019, 9 staff members quit, that should tell you something is wrong.
Pros
Amazing families who genuinely appreciate some staff
Cons
Hostile, Stressful, Hateful, Incompetent, Low Pay for that level of stress
Horrible
School Age Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 17, 2019
You are always overratio. If you are sick you are bullied to work with the kids even if you have fever. They will call you if you do get to go home and question when you will be back. Not a good environment for kids or the adults working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Petite Academy. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight