LA Philharmonic Employee Reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement
Work environment is a privilege.
Patron Access Assistance Service (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 2, 2018
Working for this company brings me great joy. With a cooperative team, a typical day of work feels very productive and goes by quickly. I enjoy helping people as much as possible. Thousands of people come to this venue and our staff directs and assists people to their seats, and also safely transport patrons requiring assistance to their destination by using wheel chairs. I honestly enjoy most of my shift usually, but the hardest part of the job is when there are multiple medicals taking place at the same time since our team must respond to each of them by transporting the patrons to desired location (i.e. First Aid).
Pros
music, concerts, venue
Cons
physical labor, night shift always
Great Intro Job
Customer Service Associate I (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 17, 2018
The people at this company are great workers and great people. I just wish they had more hours to give to their employees. The company is small and so there isn't that much work to give.
Shuttle Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJanuary 3, 2018
In a typical day of work, I would clock in and receive money and tickets. Afterwards we would sell the tickets and return with the money. At the end of the night, we would help guide patrons onto their respective buses to go home.
Pros
Relaxing
Cons
In the sun
Prestigious company with great benefits
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 26, 2016
This is a prestigious company to work for and they offer a highly competitive benefits package. It is an honor and privilege to work with so many talented support staff on the backend of the number one recognized orchestra in the United States. The most challenging part of this job is extremely fast paced and driving. The most enjoyable part of the job, the network of support staff and the music of course!
Pros
Musical environment, perks, support staff network, excellent benefits package
Theater Attendant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2013
Very fun summer job and would love to work there again. Hollywood Bowl is where the artistic enjoyment is during the summer!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LA Philharmonic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5