La Quinta Inns & Suites Employee Reviews

Es dinamico el ambiente y sin presiones
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJanuary 18, 2018
Es agradable y bien estructurado, te muestran los videos y conocimientos que debes saber para belar por tu seguridad y la de los visitantes.
Short on staff lack of leadership
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Runnemede, NJJanuary 17, 2018
no breakfast both elevators were broken no water in the gym housekeeping was not doing a good job and guest would find hair and stains on the sheets do to all the problems and customer complaints the hotel is now closed down for good.
was a job
Housekeeper, breakfast , laundry aide (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 16, 2018
management was awful , employees were rude an guests were amazing . The job was more then what they tell you . If the janitor didn't show up you were responsible for there job as well as your own . Items where never there when needed
Great Greneral Manager, Happy work enviornment
Front Desk Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2018
The General Manager at this location is what makes this a great place to work. He is all about making sure the work environment is comfortable and a place you don't mind coming too. The work is distributed evenly and all employees are recognized at some point for the work that is done.
Pros
Great managemnet
Cons
pay, Bennefits, no advancement
Great place to utilize your multi-tasking skills
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 15, 2018
Working the front desk, and doing night audit. I also did housekeeping, so I was able to move around a lot and use different skills while working there.
Bad managment
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Management didnt car about employees. Poor hourly rate.It was fun at first and then they started treating my like I didn't exist. I wouldn't work there.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Poor managment
great school job.
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJanuary 13, 2018
Great job if you go to college there is plenty of downtime for you to do homework. you most likely are guaranteed your 80 hours plus more at times very slow at night.
Pros
down time for homework
Cons
always had to do nights.
One of the nicer Hotels of the area
Front Office Agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 12, 2018
customer service is the most enjoyable part of the job for me. I enjoy talking to different guest from different parts of the world. The management was reasonable while I worked there.
This job is better suited for a younger person with a strong back.
Housekeeper/Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bohemia, NYJanuary 10, 2018
It was an okay job. Very busy though. Which the hotel business is. You have to like what you do because its a repeat of the same daily tasks. It had become boring and tired some. But hours were available.
Pros
You meet new people
Cons
Very exhausting
Outgoing
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJanuary 9, 2018
I loved working for La Quinta Inn it give you a chance to work in the rooms by yourself and not in everybody's face it was a amazing job for me and anyone that works that will really really and truly like it
La Quinta Inn and Suites
Guest Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIJanuary 9, 2018
Work for La Quinta Inn and Suites over the course of my time there has been absolutely wonderful! The LQ company really does lookout for their employees and not just the administrative roles, but even for the part-time employees. I absolutely love the working environment and guests that come through.
laquinta
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2018
dealing with the guests could be challenging at times but its a great experience the pay wasnt the best its a lot of downtime great for college students
i put up
Head Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 8, 2018
I started as house keeper an moved my way up its was great until they couldn't keep a gm there an every gm is different but that last one told me I couldn't take my vacation to see my dying dad when I had two weeks paid an it was in the winter where the hotel is slow I quit
it was fine
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Township of Moon, PAJanuary 7, 2018
i already did this review. now I am just making 150 characters to submit this. the job was easy and didn' require much effort. would work here again as a summer job
not a bad place to start
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 7, 2018
I worked here 6 months, and had an issue with another employee. It was not handled properly/ at all, so I continued to have to work 8 hour shifts with someone who NEVER spoke a word to me. Very uncomfortable, no HR stepped in so it led wanting different employment. Also assumed I didnt mind working turnarounds without asking me if I mind not getting 8 hours of sleep. No room for advancement within, no reason to apply for that postion you may want because they hire out. I would have liked to stay with this company but the favortism isn't too fair.
benefits
Cons
no room for growth, favortism with managment and employees
Good place to work.
Front Desk Auditor (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 7, 2018
Decent people to work with, and contact with guests if often stimulating, and extremely fun, for the most part.
Management works well with employees, and can be flexible.
Pros
Bonuses and perks, as well as good management
Cons
Pay is abit low.
if you can help it, dont work here
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2018
i may have just been the location i was at, but the manager was very unprofessional. I was in high school at the time and that took priority and she didn't like that one bit.
Over woks employees
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Verona, NYJanuary 5, 2018
Too many room and not enough time to do the work. They don't know how to keep employees happy. Definitely needs more workers. Very high turn over rate.
Not the best place to work. Unorganized. Not very clean.
Front Desk Rep (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GAJanuary 5, 2018
Always a lack of communication between management and employees. Very unprofessional. Not very clean. Trainers do not train new employees properly. There's so much to learn but no one willing to teach you everything you need to know.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No lunch break for front desk if no one else comes in.
manager was cool
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 4, 2018
The supervisors were rude. Treated workers like they were low grade individuals . Had to do work for individuals who did not want to do their jobs . The manager was professional but took the word of the untrained supervisor. Supervisor would nap in rooms
Pros
near highway
Cons
no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Quinta Inns & Suites. Our community is ready to answer.