Lab Support Employee Reviews

it was a temp Job
Temp (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 12, 2018
I worked for a few other companies through lab support, I had no difficulties. I can't really speak to the company culture, they placed me with their clients and it was fine.
Learned alot in a short-time period
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2018
You are a contract employee for the first 90 days, then you are reviewed and if the company to which you are assigned likes you; that company will offer full-time employment with them. If not, you continue on as a contract employee.
Pros
good hourly payrate
Cons
healthcare benefits expensive
Great place to work.
asst lab tech (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 17, 2018
Lab support his overall a great place to work. The pay, the hours, And the people are all good. Would have love to stay with them, but I only had a job through contract. When my contract was up I found another job. But I really would’ve liked to stayed.
Temp only
(TEMP) ANALYTICAL CHEMIST II (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYJanuary 21, 2018
No benefits until 6 months. Overtime was paid accurately and seamlessly. Onboarding was very thorough and included some GLP and safety training.

Drug testing was very efficient and they used Lab only 2 miles away!

Advantage: I am already vetted and background checked by them so I guess its an excellent package to offer their client companies.
Pros
Full vetting and drug/ background checks
Cons
No job security
Wasn't there long, but picked up some great experience.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 9, 2018
I had a good experience working at Lab Support. They try to create a family atmosphere in each office. Lots of support and coaching to help prepare you for this industry.
Great Starting Point
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 9, 2018
This was a great starting point for me as a recruiter. It taught me how to take on a high volume workload, as well as recruit for various levels of positions. I enjoyed working with my immediate co-workers, but management worked remotely, flying in rarely. They would make the same speeches and promises to all the employees below them, which raised flags about the opportunity for advancement. I appreciate the environment they provided for me to take the next step in my career, and would recommend it for someone at an entry level looking to get into recruiting or sales.
Pros
Co-workers, Work/Life Balance
Cons
Pay, Management
upper management changed more often then needed.
Level 2 Technician (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJJanuary 2, 2018
the company has a revolving door of employees who are only temporary employees fighting to be hired on as full time. Management from site manager down to dept leaders either left on their own or forced to leave.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
constant unease about company's future
Real good
Lab technician at Clinical Supplies Management (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2018
i love it i enjoy working at lab support. i was assigned at csm where i learnt a lot since it was also related to my major. i would definitely recommend lab support
Expectations met in all three parties.
Chemist II (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 24, 2017
Had excellent recruiters for two separate contracts. Clear and concise communication both that being with Lab Support and the clients. Expectations met in all three parties.
Lab Support is now Apex Life Sciences
Medical Assembly/Repair (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 27, 2017
Best company I have ever worked for. They are contract to hire and place you in very business professional environments. I can't say that I have any complaints.
Good workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 7, 2017
Only placed at one place over the two months that I worked there I was offer A change to become employed full-time with in the next months. Cool job good people , got offered I job paying more otherwise I might till be working where I was placed.
Productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 14, 2017
The contracted Company was going out of business, The hardest part of the day, there wasn't enough work for 8 hour shift, often bored because of not having enough to do. Good pay friendly people.
Pros
pay Good
Cons
Steel toes, uncomfortable
Great Company to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46204January 24, 2017
I worked for Lab Support as a temporary employee. Great supervisors. They were always upfront in regards to assignments and pay involved. Paid better than any temporary agency I have been involved with. Left for permanent employment opportunity. Again, great company to work for.
Pros
Good Assignments and pay.
Cons
Temporary work
goood place to work
QA Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2017
best management on this company and ready to follow all their contractors anywhere and anytime. i enjoyed to work with them during my temporary position.
Exceptional
Consumer Complaints Investigator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 28, 2016
Lab Support is great in reaching out and making sure things are going well with the assignment you are working on for them. They are polite and courteous and genuinely care about their contractors.
Pros
Great pay, 5 day work week no weekends, benefits
Cons
No paid time off
Lab Support
Associate Chemist (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKSeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of my utilizing several wet chemistry techniques and performing analyses. I work at a plant with some excellent chemists and engineers.
Pros
Hour long lunch
Productive an Efficient
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 16, 2016
working 12 hour shifts, check emails, double check on all reagents , standards, start the day by running samples, entering data in quality windows, maintenance on instruments, daily cleaning, reporting , emailing , communicate with fellow co - workers, , always communicate with management , hard days off work , pays off,
Pros
working as a team player
Cons
working 12 shifts
They are contractors, pleasant to talk to
Chemist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 30, 2016
They didn't mess up my checks or taxes. Young staff. I was only with them for about a quarter of the year. Really not much than a call after about a month asking if it was going okay.
Pros
They are contractors
Cons
They are contractors
Great Placement
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Amphenol InterCon Systems through Lab Support very much. However, the industry was slow and my position was eliminated by no fault of my own.
Great company to use as a staffing resource
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 13, 2016
Lab Support provides great workers for their clients. They are dedicated to finding the right fit the first time. They love new grads trying to start their career. Each day is different.
Pros
Nice coworkers, good benefits
Cons
poor work life balance, not much of a career development program. Initial training great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lab Support. Our community is ready to answer.