Lab Support Employee Review

My Work Day
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 16, 2012
My typical day at work; I get started with tea and donut. I then go to my desk and check my emails. I have learned a lot in managing time. I get the most important things done and focus on the least but all in the same time I get them all done. All my co-worker were great they taught me alot on building my skills for the work place. The hardest part of the job was not being able to take on as many task as I would like. The most enjoyable was the task that was given that where difficult I love to take them on as a challenge and see if I can get them accomplish. And yes I did accomplish them!!!
Pros
meeting new people; the different lifestyles

Other Lab Support Employee Reviews

Excellant placement, and good pay
QC Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 27, 2018
This staffing agency prides its self on finding, and matching you with the right fir. They are fair, and em parcel.

Once I was place with the correct match, my time card was simple, and always got paid on time, with no mistakes.

There was always someone there to help you with a problem or issue, and complaint. I would recommend them to any Chemist, or Lab Technician.
Pros
Good matches
Cons
couldn't tell you
it was a temp Job
Temp (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 12, 2018
I worked for a few other companies through lab support, I had no difficulties. I can't really speak to the company culture, they placed me with their clients and it was fine.