LabCorp Employee Reviews

Found 3,693 reviews matching the search See all 3,704 reviews
pediatric practice
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJDecember 15, 2018
A typical day at work is hearing the kids crying, screaming, someone them laughing. Workplace culture, Difrent enviromwnt when the children's move a lot and he parents cannot control their child which make it hard on the phlebotomist .
Busy inviroment
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHDecember 15, 2018
I worked there for two years and saw a problem with keeping management. So it made it complicated at times. No one ever seemed to know what to do when there was something different coming up. I enjoyed the woman I had the pleasure of working with.
Exciting to meet new peole and being able to accomodate their needs and be very gentle and treat the patient mostly how I would want to be treated it.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GADecember 14, 2018
The typical work day is not a heavy work load but busy, I have to opportunity to draw all ages. Some harder to stick then others but I enjoy the challenge, it just shows me how much experience I have , I've had the opportunity to work with people that have been with the company 25 plus years and have learned a lot from them. Great health benefits and incentitives on health insurance. flexible spending card that you get for your wellness rewards. I love my supervisor she is very detail an does everything accordily by the book. Its a pleasure working for this Company.
very fast paced. high stress. decent pay. decent benefits. great paid time off accrual.
Patient Services Technician/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2018
typical day is 8 hrs. Days can range from very slow to absolutely overwhelming.
I've learned a lot about people....the good, the bad and the indifferent.
Management is on par. Absolutely love(d) my supervisor.
Workplace culture is what you would expect from most small offices.
The hardest part of the job is/was learning how to deal with difficult patients.
The most enjoyable part of the job is/was working with the staff.
Pros
close to home
Cons
very high stress.
Easy money, stressful environment.
Specimen Accessioner (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILDecember 11, 2018
I would recommend, if anyone chose to work here, to not stay too long. Get what you need, and leave, quickly. Good for quick money, but not the type of place that you want to make a career out of.
Pros
Night shift means easy to save money.
Cons
Night shift.
lab-corp
Perform data entry (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 11, 2018
i had a great experience working with the company. the staff there was very friendly and will help you with anything you did not understand. and they also had great teamwork and was willing to go above and beyond to help patients.
I enjoyed my experience working with LabCorp
Patient Care Technician (Phlebotomist) (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VADecember 11, 2018
LabCorp was a great company to work for. I learned a lot working in so many different locations and built lasting relationships with Doctors, nurses and patients. LabCorp was very fast paced and growing rapidly. I enjoyed my job, but felt I was not compensated enough for all the travel and my work experience. I did not feel as valued as I thought I was.
Pros
A lot of travel experience in multiple locations, excellent experience
Cons
Compensation was poor, below average for work experience
Was decent
Patient Billing Representative, A/R (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCDecember 10, 2018
Pay was decent, calls were horrible. The calls were back to back daily with no breaks in between. Sometimes a manager was never around if you needed help then and there.
friendly environment
Lab Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJDecember 8, 2018
i work with labcorp twice and ready to join again .
i quit becauze of my pregnancy and baby .now i can go back where i belongs too . thank you labcorp for trusting me and helping me open up my mind and ability to do all kind work .
i found very nice people and nice department and love to be there again .

thank you .
job description
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE-COURIER (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 7, 2018
started in jan 2018 resigned in nov2018 was hired as a part time employee two days a week and started full time in around sept as a full time customer representative courier traveling about 300 hundred miles a day to different med offices and hospitals and drs offices for specimens and supplies when necessary
Pros
great job
Cons
time issues
job
Team Lead Cssr/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJDecember 5, 2018
The dept I woek in Is very complex and busy. We have our goods days and we have our bad days. I enjoy working there and progressing along the way. As most jobs there also is room for improvement.
Progressive opportunity and compensation
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCDecember 4, 2018
Company offers abilities to advance, continual bonus for employees who attend work timely. Offers stocks, 401k, and PTO. Management is flexible when notice is given. Most enjoyable part of job is meeting new people. Company values employees input.
Pros
Obtaining new skills and meeting new people
Cons
Insurance
Decent Company
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCDecember 4, 2018
LabCorp is like most large companies. They have decent pay with decent benefits. A positive attitude goes a long way. If you re willing to work hard, LabCorp offers advancement.
Pros
advancement
Cons
Not much
what can i say
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  MarylandDecember 4, 2018
i enjoy being a phlebotomist and labcorp is definetly better than working for quest. there are alot of great benefits. raises are not that promising but overall good company
LAB AIDE (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2018
They tell you one thing in the interview and don't follow through or take years to achieve. Be prepared to work alone. The people are messing at times so mind your business.
Good company but low salary
Lab Services Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCDecember 3, 2018
Good company with a good benefits and proficient training but the work load is more than what they pay and the low salary is one of the reason there are more turnover.
Pros
Advancement in career
Cons
Salary and turnover
Overtime everyday.
Medical Data Entry Accession er (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 3, 2018
Always understaffed. Hours are 9 P.M. to 5 A.m. I have never left the building any earlier then 7 A.M. This is not a work/life balance after a couple weeks. You need a Dr. note to get out any earlier. Be aware of that before you apply. They do tell you overtime is mandatory. But they do not tell you it is everyday.
There are production goals you have to reach.This is a very stressful part if you don't meet them. You will have the Supervisor over your shoulder watching you to see how you can go faster,faster.
Pros
Fellow employees
Cons
Overtime.
Stressful, definitely favoritism among depts and teams and alot of drama. Pay is OK but insurance will make u need a second and third job
CSSR Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCDecember 3, 2018
If u like stress, decent pay with extremely high insurance cost and can deal with the managers pets and cliques thN this is for you. I love my job but the environment is less than desirable
A good work environment
temp storing (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDDecember 2, 2018
Regimented processing and detailing was the normal daily routine. High volume of work product made the day seem shorter. Many of the processes used in the lab later served me in my career development. I enjoyed the atmosphere of professionals and the structured work processes. Management oversight was rarely required.
Pros
professional environment
I love working here
Phlebotomy Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJDecember 2, 2018
I love it here. Here you can work your way up the ladder. My management team is cool. I'm here to stay. Yes it can be a busy place so if you're a lazy person stay away so we don't get bad reviews because of your laziness. I have trained plenty of people and seen it being done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LabCorp. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41K

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight