Labella Associates Employee Reviews

Do your research
Internship (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 6, 2018
Workplace was not conducive to learning for an intern. Poor communication of strategy on department standards pertaining to design software. A lot of condescending self centered employees, not all of course.
Productive and fun
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 1, 2018
Assisted the marketing team with rebranding, attended weekly marketing meetings, and presented new ideas for advertisements. The environment was very relaxed and i enjoyed interning here! Would recommend to others!
Very comfortable and productvie work environment.
Building Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Elmira Heights, NYDecember 19, 2017
Most work days were 8 hours long, although there would be the occasional day where you needed to stay late to finish your work. Management was fantastic and was very understanding; you were able to be flexible with your work hours as long as you were able to complete your work. Management was also very involved on the projects and very positive.
That particular office only consisted of approximately a dozen people, including myself, so it was a very close group of people. Majority of the existing staff had been working together for a decade or longer. The office would occasionally get a nice surprise from the company, such as a visit from the local icecream truck on a Friday afternoon.
All of the staff members were more than willing to teach me about topics that I hadn't had any exposure to preiously and were all very supportive.
All-in-all, it was a fantastic work experience.
Have serious growth issues which reflected in supervision
Project Manager/ New Business Development (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 7, 2017
The growth pains of the company were reflected in poor supervision and lack of proper direction. Although i brought in almost $100,000 in fees per month i was not invited to attend weekly project scheduling meetings so i had to go through others to do so. Even then my projects were understaffed and i was directed to mislead clientele to explain why project production was not as planned.
Pros
laid back, adequate continuing education luncheons, pleasant staff
Cons
Poor direct supervision, asked to mislead clientele
Great Company, Satellite Offices Different
Junior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Elmira Heights, NYOctober 9, 2017
The corporate feel in general is great. It is hard to maintain the same positive atmosphere for the satellite offices. Fair pay, great benefits. A great company to get your foot in the door.
Great company
Self Employed Freelance Planner / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 6, 2017
Labella was a client that I helped during self employment. Consequently I do not have very much information about this company. However they are a very large and reputable engineering firm that has accounts across New York State. I have always wished I could find another opportunity working with this company.
Geat Company
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2017
Great Company to work for. Very Structural. Good rules and regulations. Great environment. Great employees. Organized company. Longevity and a great stability.
Wonderful company to work for!
Administrative Assistant - Planning & Grants Dept (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 9, 2014
I have nothing bad to say about them. LaBella is a company with multiple Engineering groups... Including (but not limited to), Traffic, Wind power; MEP, Environmental, etc. I worked in the Grants Dept. I still remain friends with some of my co-workers.
Pros
Co-Workers; Decent pay
Cons
Terrible manager

Want to know more about Labella Associates?

Ask a question