Labels Direct

Labels Direct Employee Reviews in Chesterfield, MO

Chesterfield, MO6 reviews

Enjoy a team philosophy with room to learn and grow

Enjoy working in a team philosophy with the opportunity to learn and grow. I value consistent fair management. I value a professional work environment.

Pros

bonus

Cons

inconsistent management

Perfect Small Business

The owner's of Labels Direct have created a true family atmosphere. They have enabled a smooth working team, that enjoys the close relationships that small business company's can offer. It is a joy to work for this company. The company also truly cares for it's customers, and shows through the top notch customer service.

Labels Direct insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fair and Honest Employer

A typical day at work is very predictable in the Registration Center. Expectations are clear and well-communicated. The staff is experienced and helpful in training.

ok place to work

good place to work. the management will tell you things about promotion that they will never live up to. they give you a raise and then take it back

St. Louis made, international, Printing company

I would go in and place all the web orders. I handled all the phone calls and messaging for the CEO and COO. The COO had projects she gave me to help with marketing. Categorizing clientele to make it easier to market ourselves.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

So far

mixed emotions

The owner and president are very kind people. The pay is comfortable. There is no room for real growth in the office. No matter what title you take, you will be doing the same responsibilities. Must be able to adapt and be complacent.

Pros

pay, benefits

Cons

no real job growth or security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labels Direct. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits