Labor Services Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Such a great company to work for!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 20, 2017
I could go on and on about how much I love working for Labor Services Company, but the highlights are the benefits, management (both at my terminal and headquarters) and the relationships I've developed with my co-workers. I highly recommend working with them!
Good work ethic
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 11, 2017
Working for Labor Services was a great experience for me. even though I did bounce from labor services to manpower and back. they still accepted me with my seniority and all my benefits. HR really helped me in my time of need when I had a difficult Warehouse Manager. A typical day at work would start when I come in and finish when I left. constant Data entry, Scanning documents, Verifying, Sorting paperwork, sending and receiving emails. closing trucks, inventory, and warehouse cleaning. I have learned more of the Hazmat and TSA side of Air freight. Before our current Manager, the Previous manager lacked in management skills. once he moved on and they brought in a new manager Work became a great place to come in to. She heard and took into account everyone's Opinions and ideas. Talked to you straight and honest. kept the warehouse in line without being rude or ultimatums. Hardest part of the job is work ethic of other coworkers but you get by. the greatest part of the job is when it is done right.
Pros
Good Benefits, small group lunchoens, incentives.
Cons
dealing with disrespect from office personal that are not understanding
Great Place
Outside Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 8, 2016
All in all, great place to work. A lot of social interaction with all ages and groups of people. Again, great place to work.
Steady
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 8, 2014
Come in at 5am to begin the day of scanning freight. I was promoted to warehouse lead as I am constantly staying busy and am fast to get the job done. I want the team members to follow this as well as be accurate. The part I like most is that I work from 5am to 1:30 pm so I am able to pick up my kids from daycare early.
Pros
Gifts from Labor Services
Cons
Not long enough lunch
Productive as well as fun
Yard Jockey/P&D (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 13, 2013
It was a good place to work,good people, and a laid back atmosphere.
Pros
They didn't push me to do things and they made me feel wanted as well as needed.
Cons
No good benefits, just a decent pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labor Services Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about