LaborMAX Staffing Employee Reviews

Temporary job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MONovember 16, 2018
Some jobs where temp some where temp to hire. some jobs where just a few days some jobs where permanent. Just depends on when you call in and what they have at the time you call in.
Cons
temp
They made it possible I got a job
Multitask Housekeeoer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 30, 2018
They made it possible I received a job paid weekly and an open door to work full time. Great Staff and a wonderful company knowledge in housekeeping and experience improve working for the assigned company.
Pros
Sometime free lunch
Cons
The breaks were fun but short
Lack of Pay
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLOctober 30, 2018
I and my husband did not get paid all our money. This company promised more hours and guaranteed we would get paid all days we worked. Other people were not happy the way money was mishandled.
Pros
Breaks and lunch breaks given.
Cons
Lunch was not provided but one time. The staffing company missed paying for some days we worked.
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 30, 2018
Don’t go talk to any she has a terrible attitude an act likes everyone is beneath her an lave to talk about how she would put people out of work cause she the boss
Pros
Nothing but sittin an waiting
Work for all people
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 28, 2018
I like the work atmosphere and the staff. Plenty of work for anyone looking for a great job. Location may vary but if you can get there it’s a great opportunity.
Pros
Many of jobs
Cons
The locations
Easy quick money
Flagger/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 24, 2018
It is a staffing agency that helps you get your flagging certification and puts you to work right away. you do have to go in at 6 am and are not guaranteed a job but I have always gotten one when I went. you get a check the same day unless the office closes before your job ends then you will need to go in the next day for it. They supply you with the equipment and a ride to and from the job sites. If you have a vehicle they pay you for gas as well as the hourly rate. Even if the job site doesn't need you for long or at all the company is required to pay you for at lest 4hrs.
Pros
Same day pay
Cons
work isn't guaranteed
Trash
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2018
This company sucks. Coworkers gossip all day . Person who hired me wuit because they wanted to much from him. I witnessed Veronica Martinez give a man a drug test that came out negative for drugs and just because she didnt like him said it was positive. Im glad I was there to intervene that. When I quit and left because I found a better job they cancelled my direct deposit purposely so I would have to wait for my money knowing corporate was in KCMO luckily I had money to last until my check was received . If you plan on working at a staffing place go to Command Center or another place.
Pros
Working with People
Cons
Dealing wih anyone that worked for LaborMax
reviewed
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 12, 2018
minimum wage, worst job ive ever had. Didn't get sent out to work much on the days I would be ready to go out and work. Managers would play favorites. Bad experience for me.
Pros
daily pay.
Cons
minimum wage
It was a learning curve
SALES/BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 12, 2018
Hired to manage a branch. No training. The corporate office employees were not helpful. The culture was mean and the job was stressful. They do not give employees a chance to learn. The hire and fire like crazy. I still get calls from their customers because they really relied on me and I was able to build up great relationships.
The owner(s) only care about sales, but never come to the branch to help or see whats hapening, They make decsions from differnt states over the phone.
Pros
working with people
Cons
everything else
Fun
Car Porter (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 11, 2018
I always enjoyed driving so this was a good job for me because I can get paid for what I like to do. They lost the account so they had to let everyone go .
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Rude employees

Want to know more about LaborMAX Staffing?

Ask a question
Able to provide someone with employment.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 10, 2018
Checking the voicemail for incoming calls of work orders that need to be filled for the day/week. First four hours of the day taking application. Team work.
always work at labor maxx
Flagger/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 9, 2018
i can always say that when ever needed work labor maxx was always there i can sure say that if you are looking for work labor maxx is the place to be .there will always be work there.
Pros
guaranteed work
Cons
no breaks
Fast paced inviorment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 9, 2018
I was a very dedicated internal employee for many years and worked hard at what my position was. I worked many many hours and some weekends by myself. Then one day I was terminated with no reason given.
I would not recommend working for this company as they have horrible management and lots of favoritism. No job security at all and underpaid for the work effort and time put in.
Pros
Never a boring moment
Cons
Stressful, Under paid, poor managent
ok place to work
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NV 89002October 5, 2018
good i was tack painter and worked patching the precast and also worked in production i learned to patch ok management work culture ok easy job ireally enjoyed working at cemex
Good place
FIRE AND WATER RESTORATION WORKER/DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 3, 2018
This was an agency and they do help you a lot to find a job that sots you. they are also very kind and understanding very nice people you will never be without a job
Pros
good place
Cons
small office
Fun, productive work place
Account Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2018
Great work environment, fast paced, always keeps you busy. Dispatching workers every morning, cold calling new companies to use our services. Learned accounts payable, how to read gross margin reports, gross margin dollar amounts and percentages
Pros
Flexible hours, 40+ hours every week
Cons
24/7 on call
Help Needed Here
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  AnonymousSeptember 21, 2018
A learning experience for sure. Understaffed in the office and in the field. Dishonesty is a practice. They couldn't care less about employees, it's all about the dollar. Management behaves like children, emotionally charged (probably because they are overworked as well) and constantly blaming others for their mistakes.
Good company
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 16, 2018
It was a good company. Management works with you and are understanding. They will help you grow and provide what ever tools you need to be successful.
Fastpase
Account Manager I (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 9, 2018
Working for labormax has showed to be prompt, confidante and focused. I enjoyed working and enjoyed meeting one of the owners who has tought me work ethics.
Pros
Company meetings (very open comunication)
Cons
Other employee work ethics
was happy but when my job laid me off, they had no where to place me leaving me unemployed
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOSeptember 8, 2018
i was happy when I started but when my job was over, they were unable to get back with me immediately and had no where to place me for another job leaving me with out any wages and looking again.