LadyBoss Weight Loss Employee Reviews

Higher learning and amazing remote atmosphere.
Senior Coach (Current Employee) –  Remote head office in Alb. NMFebruary 13, 2019
I absolutely love being able to work remotely with several different intelligent women of my same career and fill that we're not trying to be competitive but rather be support of . In the time that I've been there I have grown exponentially in every area possible and fitness nutrition and accountability. I have been able to cultivate very meaningful relationships with my clients even though we are thousands of miles of way, the structure that has been built throughout the entire lady boss company has given us a fill a family like as well as encouraging and education driven. LadyBoss knows that success breeds success and it's always an open hand of hope there to help you get to the places that you need to go and grow.
Pros
Hours are flexible, Leadership opportunities, Remote, Wonderful team and leadership
Fun workplace, a great environment, fast pace, amazing work,
Coaching Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  New MexicoFebruary 13, 2019
I love what I do everyday I cannot say enough good things about the work I do! To know I am making a difference in so many women's lives is amazing! I feel so happy even if it is one small thing I do and see what a great impact it has on someone makes me so happy! I love my boss and I feel like I can come to her with anything and know she is going to get me what I need to do my job!
Pros
Helping women, 2 free labs, profit share
Maximum Growth Potential
Director (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 12, 2019
LadyBoss truly is a mission driven company that cares about their clients on an individual basis. I feel that I have a direct opportunity to help ladies lose weight and more importantly learn to love themselves again.
As an employee I feel that the company is truly wanting each of us to grow as individuals as well. I have had tremendous growth as a person, and manager.
The atmosphere is quick paced, which I love! It is really cool to have an idea and see it implemented by the end of the day. I get to be a part of the solution and try new things.
The hardest part of the job is turning it off. I truly love working and serving my employees and our clients. It is a passion.
Innovative work environment with a focus on accomplishing tasks.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2019
I enjoy working here. Not perfect but about as close as you can get. The culture is great. Glad to be a part of an innovative company that focuses on results!

Company has grown exponentially in the last year and there are growing pains, but leadership is taking the necessary steps to grow and scale accordingly.
Pros
Work-life balance, collaborative work environment, superb technology, remodeled office.
Cons
No benefits; but they are working on it. PTO could be more competitive.
Dont waste your time here.
Results liaison (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 29, 2019
I worked here for a month and quit. The manditoring training is watching videos, and listening to calls for 3 days.The Sales manager is this macho hairy guy hyped up on pre workout that walks around in a tank top clapping his hands and screaming let's Go, while techno music is blasting on repeat in the back ground. Not only is the pay horrible but they expect you to come in 1hr early and stay 2hrs late everyday off the clock. Also there is not talking with co workers on the floor or cell phones they want you dialing non stop. If you are in to shaming over weight women to the point of tears all day every day while working in a toxic environment then this is the place for you.
Pros
By the beach
Cons
No benefits, bad commission structure
Would not recommend
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New MexicoDecember 5, 2018
The communication is among the worst. Managers promoted to fill a spot and based off of who had been there the longest. People were not promoted based off of their experience and skills, which caused a lot of issues when it came down to how people were managed and getting accurate information. No benefits or overtime, but you are expected to work after hours and on your days off. People are rude and they mislead their customers.
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
negative culture, no room for growth, no work life balance, lack of respect, no benefits, dishonesty
Poor working conditions
Advertising (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 1, 2018
Poor, inexperienced management. Inadequate training. No knowledgeable Human Resource advocate. NO BENEFITS. Employees are expected to work far more than 40 hours a week with no compensation. Messaged at all hours of the day and night by management, expected to respond promptly after working hours. Expectation that the company comes before EVERY aspect of your life. Poor work-life balance. High turnover.
Pros
Worked with some great fellow employees
Cons
No benefits, poor management, high turnover
Amazing Company
Advertising Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 28, 2018
Working at LadyBoss was a pure joy. My supervisor took a lot of time to help me grow and make me both a better person in the office and out of it. The culture is amazing, it really does feel like a family. Besides the lack of health benefits, there really isn't a downside to working for the company. However, I know a lot of people can't handle the fast-paced environment or the requirements of a purely online company. That being said, I loved working for LadyBoss and I don't regret the long hours or working with anyone that I met there.
Pros
Culture, Family, Fast-Pace, Ability to Grow
Cons
No formalized benefits
High turn over
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 21, 2018
Employees expected to work overtime without compensation especially when there was a product release. Employees at that time only paid for 35 hours a week. Owners called & texted our personal cell phones up until midnight and started at 5 am the next morning. Often, we had to work over 60+ hours a week to meet deadlines with the promise of growing with the company, promotions, raises, etc. Instead, a pattern emerged--by six months most employees were fired by CEO.
Pros
Fellow employees were a pleasure to work with and dedicated to helping young company succeed.
Cons
No health benefits.
It was a good experience
Remote Results Liaison ­ I work from home (Current Employee) –  Granville, IAJanuary 31, 2018
I was asked to relocated and could not. this was not mentioned when I was hired. Overall great place to work if you are good on the phones. I enjoyed my time with them and wished it could be longer
Pros
I could work from home
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LadyBoss Weight Loss. Our community is ready to answer.

LadyBoss Weight Loss Reviews by Location