Lahey Health Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, MAApril 22, 2018
I enjoyed my work place. I had to leave because I could not commit to a weekend schedule. The staff was very nice and friendly. It was a collaborating team.
Extremely fast paced
Registration and Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAApril 22, 2018
Very busy office with hard working staff who are friendly. Time goes by very fast, All the providers are very nice to work for. Management is friendly.
Manager in Gloucester is very bad
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, MAApril 21, 2018
I do not recommend working there .. the good employees are just about gone and all the lazy ones still work there .. manager is not there for you and is cut throat and unfair on all levels.so stressful there. If you like Drama,gossip,laziness then that’s. The place for you!
Pros
Cons
Lots
Epic Credential Consultant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAMarch 21, 2018
I love the team work there. I was able to accomplished everything I set to do. Management worked with each other to achieve their goal. I would work there again.
Excellent place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 28, 2018
I'm a current employee at this hospital and I couldn't be happier with my job. This hospital has been very good to me. I have to express my gratitude to my current manager in Phlebotomy. This manager has gone above and beyond her main role in this department. I, an immigrant and naturalized citizen, can vouch that my boss believes in fairness above all else for all colleagues. Any department would be lucky to have her.
Stars tells all .. poor management poor work ethics
Clinical Associate... Patient liiason (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 27, 2018
I worked there for many years.I am very disappointed in the way things are done there now. Examples running out of supplies needed to perform Job . Difficulty getting breaks. Not supported by management. payroll constantly making mistakes .Equipment not working and not fixed for days .poor patient care.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Lots
Lahey is a terrible place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 11, 2018
I used to love working here. Now I am looking for an new job and place to work. No thanks . My manager is racist and she does not like imigrantes also.
Pros
Patient
Cons
Salary
Terrible place to work
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 29, 2018
Bad management with no experience. The good reviews on here are lying. My manager lies on a regular basis. We don't get raises anymore and there is a hiring freeze because they cannot manage their money. I used to like working here when I didn't know better but now I hate it.
would not reccomend
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 26, 2018
Lahey treats you like your worthless and there is no career advancement. They will toss you aside or blame stuff on you and use you as a scapegoat if anything goes wrong.
benefits
Cons
everything else
Burnout City
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJanuary 25, 2018
Over the past four years more and more tasks have been put on Frontline staff with no decrease in other tasks and or productivity expectations. There was marginal to no support from management to prevent burnout. Productivity was the number one priority followed by documentation.
Pros
Free lunch, Nice area to work, Coworkers that are dedicated to help the population we served, Being able to work with an amazing population.
Cons
Lack of support from management to prevent burnout.. disempowerment of individual clinicians, lack of collaborative work among the team.
Very progressive and innovative
HIM EPIC Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 23, 2018
Lahey is a great place to work and very progressive. It is also a very wonderful culitute with strong leadership. I highly recommend and encourage others to be part of Lahey Health
Working at Lahey Health
Sr. HRIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 22, 2018
Currently enjoying my position in HRIS at Lahey. Though my background is purely functional, the HRIS group at Lahey is a bit more technical so I have a unique opportunity to gain more experience in that space.
Awful place
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 6, 2018
Management is indescribably horrible ! Money , money , money , the company's' motto. Lahey is not a company to work for if you have dignity and want to keep your dignity . Lahey is just such an awful agency . It is ones choice to associate yourself with such a disgraceful agency . Lahey sucks !
You’re a number with no support
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 26, 2017
Zero team work. Everyone’s just trying to get their daily tasks done instead of working as a team to be more efficient. ALWAYS understaffed. Patient care greatly suffers because of lack of staff and lack of teamwork.
Lahey Health
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 30, 2017
Been here for many years.
Seen several changes over time - good or bad.
But in the end we all take pride in making Lahey Health a successful health care facility.
Very poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 10, 2017
Have worked at my job for over ten years, and watched it go steadily downhill. Management fails on all levels. Upper management doesn’t want to be bothered, and when they do put a manager in they put one in that has run three employees out within 2 months. 2 of which were long time employees. It’s sad that I love what I do, but don’t feel supported in any way. It is a complete hostile, and toxic work environment now. I will say that I worked with amazing physicians, and I loved the patients.
Pros
Decent benefits if you use Lahey doctors.
Cons
Management, hard work isn’t appreciated, no bonuses or consistent raises, holidays come out of your earned time
Worst place to work.
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 8, 2017
You need to suck up if you want to move up the ladder. Management are useless. Supervisor always talk about employee behind their back. Supervisor does nothing beside shoping online all the times. Manager does nothing beside eating and firing people’s.
OVERALL THE MANAGEMENT IS USELESS & CLUELESS ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!
Cons
Too much work and under staff.
Poor imaging management in Peabody
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MANovember 6, 2017
No words to describe the current imaging management and HR in Peabody. Stay away unless a purge has occured.

Positives: Nice lunch area, clean floors, vending machines work, functional fire extinguisher , close proximity to Bonkers and well kept mulch.
Pros
Free donuts
Cons
Pretty good place to work at
REGISTRATION AND SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAOctober 13, 2017
I worked with a few other ladies in the front.. we all got along very well and worked good as a team. Job could be pretty stressful at times due to being short staffed.. there was always a long line for Pts to check in and Phones were busy.. Definitely under paid too
My supervisor was very nice and sweet.. always encouraged to learn new programs and training.
Over all It was a pleasure to work at this location
would have stayed working in this dept if pay was better..and if there was growth in this dept
Pros
good moral... great collegues
Cons
under paid, under staffed at front desk
Terrible manager AND productivity requierments
Family Partner (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJuly 19, 2017
I've heard the manager in question has since left the job but she would tell you to do something then her supervisor would question it and she would say that she didn't tell you to do it. One time she held my Christmas bonus because my paperwork was a little behind. I caught up and turned everything in ahead of time but she still held it.
No upward movement.
Productivity requirements stunk!
Benefits weren't full Lahey benefits.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lahey Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight