Lake Elsinore Casino

Working at Lake Elsinore Casino: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Business casual environment in a casino environment

Show up 10 minutes early to relieve the previous shift. With a coworker, count the starting money amount in the bank you are responsible for that day, and have a supervisor sign off on it. Be knowledgeable in all casino game rules and procedures, and ensure the fairness of the game. Need to be on constant alert throughout the day to make sure that the dealers are following proper procedures, and that players are also following the house rules. If an error or anything unusual does occur, report immediately to the supervisor. At the end of the shift, with a coworker, account all money in the bank and calculate wins and losses, and have a supervisor sign off on it. The job can be fun, but also very stressful sometimes because often customers will drink alcohol and may be losing large sums of money gambling, and you are responsible for risk managing the banks money. Sometimes it is busy the entire day, and you need to focus on every hand that is dealt for every payer, and ensure that the regulations are being followed. There are other times when it is completely slow and their is no customer. Management is really great and has great leadership. You are allowed to read while there is no customer, so this is a great position for college students.

Great

Great opportunity to meet new people while working in a fast paced environment. Working with many different cultures like traveling the world in one spot. The most enjoyable part of my job was always being busy. The least favorite was the constant changing of my work schedule ex: 10pm to 6am next day 2pm to 8pm next day 6am to 2pm.

Pros

fun fast paced environment

Cons

rotating work schedule

Lake Elsinore Casino insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

A slow paced environment with fast paced table action.

This job is a great transitional job. An easy job that is hard st the same time. It’s great if you like working late because the casino is 24 hrs. They are very relaxed most of the time. You have to be very focused at your job and pay close attention to detail but other than that it’s a great job to have.

Pros

Friendly, relaxed

Cons

The pay is low

Fast Pace

Working at the Lake Elsinore Casino is very exciteinhg i get to make sure the game are ran right and making sure none of the dealers make mistakes also making sure we pay out the right amount

casino life

I would say that this is one of the jobs that really taught about responsibility and efficiency. I was able to meet goals as far as timing and accuracy. Also this really was a customer oriented job which allowed me to sharpen my customer service skills.

Best job ever

Sadly, my time at this establishment was cut short due to school hours in the way... Wish I could come back! Maybe someday! The people are very friendly, management is very responsible.

Pros

Slow pace

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake Elsinore Casino. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits