Lake Medical Imaging Employee Reviews

IT Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMay 30, 2019
Nicest group of people I've ever worked with. Many coworkers have 5, 10, 20, or 30 years of tenure with the company. Great doctors. Cutting edge services provided to community. Genuinely sorry to leave
My collegues and my friends
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLApril 20, 2019
Lake Medical Imaging is a great place to work. My collegues were also my friends. There is definitely a feeling of family when you work there. The bosses are great. My working experience at Lake Medical has helped me to improve who I am as a person and as an Ultrasound Technician.
Pros
Great hours and pay
Cons
Non
horrible place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLOctober 5, 2018
one of the worst companies I have ever worked for in my whole working history. management does not care about there employee work conditions is horrible. Long hours. when you come in as a new staff you are not trained correctly.
You will not get anywhere if you're not the supervisors suck up.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLJune 4, 2018
This place of work does not know how to choose good supervisors. Two of them in particular are very rude and degrading towards their staff - it's very clear that they enjoy doing so in their powerful position. The hiring manager promises you full time, but keeps you as a PRN or part time for months or years, even though they give you the hours - and when they make you full time, they give you "full time 32hrs". As of right now, we have a lot of employees here begging for hours, but instead of making these people full time, they decide to hire more PRN and part timers. This is clearly to avoid paying for their employees benefits. You will not do well here if you are not good friends with certain bosses, and everyone here knows somebody. This office is DRAMA 24/7! Most of the doctors here are wonderful, we just wish they would realize how much harm their supervisors are doing to their company! Also, I would never recommend working in The Village - 80% of the patients are rude and yell at you when you can't give them everything they want.
Pros
Clean facility
Cons
No hours, very low pay, power hungry supervisors, rude patients. no room for advancement
Prior Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJanuary 27, 2018
This is a great place to work and has a great set of employees. They have an amazing employee culture that cultivates great team work. Director is amazing.
Pros
Great employee culture
Cons
Lack of advancement
Horrible place to work
Front Desk Receptionist Lake Medical Imaging (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLOctober 22, 2017
It was was horrible to work there. Training was terrible. They would tell you something and would be mad if you asked to be shown how to do it. When you made a mistake they would make you feel terrible instead of helping.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Good place to work. The people are so nice and I enjoyed working there. I spent 14 years there and made lots of friends and some I call family. I would recommend it to someone looking for a job.
Nepotism/Cronyism/Favoritism destroys morale;promotions and OT go to family first
Mammo/CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLSeptember 16, 2017
Friendly Radiologists, systems and patient care. Superb benefits, very low pay. Unless you are family, favorite or friend of the Director, you will not be promoted or treated fairly. Human Resources does nothing about it.
Pros
Health insurance low cost, Villages charter school eligible
Cons
Blatant favoritism, nepotism and cronyism, great benefits, low pay
Loved working at Lake Medical Imaging
Radiology Facilitator (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLAugust 14, 2017
I absolutely loved working at Lake Medical Imaging. The culture was amazing and you would not know if you were eating with the Janitor or the Radiologist. You are not defined by a title and the director likes to see people succeed and has the team teaching everyone to do everything within their scope of practice. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Great Place to work
Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLApril 16, 2015
Great place to work, Advancement opportunties great benefits, good management, low pay causes staffing turnover. Great hours mon-fri 8am - 5pm no weekends closed major holiday with pay
benefits
Cons
salary
Wonderful people, family oriented
Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJanuary 25, 2015
I have worked at Lake Medical Imaging for over 15 years. The Doctors are some of the best in the business and truly appreciate their employees.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Growing so fast the employees can't keep up with demand
Wonderful company
Scheduling Representative (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLAugust 16, 2014
The company is a wonderful place and great benefits. Some management should be more educated but for the most part they are wonderful.