lake Norman Infiniti Employee Reviews

In the circle
Warranty Manager, Sales (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCJuly 6, 2018
If you don't fit in the circle of people you dont fit in. Very hard to maintain a work life balance and are judge when needing a day off out of the six days a week you work
reception work
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCMay 30, 2018
not enough work to keep busy
I am one that needs to stay busy. I had to ask differnet departments if they had work for me to do. I found myself bored
great group of people to work with
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lake Norman, NCOctober 30, 2017
This was family, The people here really do care about their employees. always willing to help.the hours will work for you because they are willing to work with you. As long as you do the work that is required you will fit in just fine.
Pros
employee cookouts monthly
Cons
not advancing but having to train others
Customer service
Marketing Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCApril 2, 2017
Very professional and quiet environment. Unfortunately, this occupation was over 10 years ago so any information I would have to supply would be outdated.
Great and beneficial place of work
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCFebruary 23, 2017
Lake norman Infiniti is simply one of the best places I have ever worked and thats because of the staff environment all the way up to management
Pros
Flexible schedule competitive pay
Cons
Pretty long hrs
Good
New Car Director (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCDecember 11, 2016
I made the most of everyday. I will always persist until I succeed. When faced with a challenge I rise to the occasion and serve the company to the best of my ability.
Pros
good money
Cons
unstable
Great people.. horrible management
Title Clerk (Current Employee) –  Title ClerkJanuary 6, 2016
The people that work there are great! Team players. However the management is ridiculous. There is no job security because of this.
Productive, high energy workplace. With room for gowth and advancement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCJuly 11, 2012
A typical day at work started with making 50-100 phone calls to clients and making appointments. Followed by meeting with clients that had previously scheduled appointments. Discussing what they liked/disliked about current vehicle and what they hoped to gain with their new vehicle. Finding the vehicle that would best suit them, test drive, close and finance.
I learned that if you ask the right questions and listen to your clients they will tell you how to put them in the right vehicle. And if you follow the proper steps you won't have to be a "strong closer" it will simply fall into place.
I worked well with my management, they were supportive and good educators.
I felt comfortable going to some of the senior sales associates for advice as well as felt comfortable giving it to the junior sales associates.
I really enjoyed meeting new people and making them comfortable knowing that they made the right decision with their purchase.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
had to work every sunday
No security
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCMay 28, 2012
New GM was hired and he brought with him all new managers from his previous dealership. All managers were released.
Cons
you were a # not a person, no aknowledgement, pay poor