Lake Trust Credit Union Employee Reviews

The best place I have ever worked
Member Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIJune 11, 2018
Great work environment and very goal oriented . I loved working there because every employee was a good employee. It was always nice to put a smile on a members face day in and day out
Great Benefits
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 28, 2018
Great cash handling experience, learned a lot with communicating not only with co-workers but with members. Learned about loans products, handling and managing financial responsibilities.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
No Advancement
Do it all
Financial Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, MIMarch 5, 2018
They like employees to be a teller, loan officer and member service. sometimes it is too much to switch gears. Jack of all trades and master of none. They always want the front lines to do more and more.
Company has merged to many times and has no identity.
Member Experience Experience (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, MIDecember 23, 2017
The company tries hard but has no tructure to train staff from all these different companies it’s merged with. The company is too big and there is not enough Experience to train all the brach staff on current procedures and new culture.
Great Place to Work!
Member Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Okemos, MISeptember 8, 2017
I have worked here for over 4 years and have enjoyed working here in every season of their innovation! A typical day is always exciting and full of opportunities to help members and the community.
Productive fun and great environment
Indirect Loan Processor, Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work I love this employer and my job! Managers are great as well. I have learned plenty from my coworkers. Everyone is friendly and approachable about any questions needed, making collaboration easy.
Productive and fun enviroment
Member Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 20, 2017
Lake Trust is a great company to work for. The only problem is the Headquarters is in Brighton and it takes an hour to get there. Lake Trust has competitive pay.
Ok place
Teller (Former Employee) –  Okemos, MIJuly 27, 2017
It's not a bad place to work, but I wouldn't count on it being the best either. Decisions were often made by non customer facing execs that were guaranteed to cause problems for customer facing employees, and they were made in ways that made you feel like management didn't care about employees. Good benefits and pay though, and some people generally loved it there.
A place to learn
Lending Servicing (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJune 17, 2017
Great Place to work. Currently in transition so the company is realigning the staff. Great work place culture. Management is great with making your work schedule flexible
Pros
friendly staff
Great forward thinking company with fantastic new headquarters.
Various (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MI 48114June 6, 2017
Worked there for a number of years and was promoted 4 times. Great management and support for continuing education for those who are interested. The staff is top notch for the most part. The highest quality of customer service is expected from every employee from the Tellers to the CEO.
Insurance is pretty good and reasonable
Attend sales/service meetings (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 27, 2017
Pretty good to work for. The insurance is very reasonable for a whole family. Very nice to be able to wear jeans daily! The Headquarters is very nice with a cafeteria and a 24hr gym you can use.
Great
Member Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIFebruary 22, 2017
Great, excellent organization. Very helpful and educational environment. Very fun and engaging personnel. I have learned a lot about finances and and customer service
Director Corporate Responsibility (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIFebruary 22, 2017
Good place to work. Great people. Good management. Great work environment. Community/ member focused organization. Workplace culture is casual and pleasant
Overall good
Member Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  JenisonFebruary 9, 2017
Training was very extensive and in Brighton. Great people to work with, who love the company. As long as you have a positive outlook on life you will go far there. Great company that really allows you to be yourself, and they mean it, be yourself.
great place to work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIDecember 11, 2016
I loved working for Lake Trust but they keep on changing the way they do things over and over. Pay and benefits were good and can move around or up in career
Good Place to work
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MINovember 21, 2016
I enjoy working for Lake Trust. Some separation from upper management. Not a lot of room for advancement. Very nice coworkers.
Enjoy working with our members.
Member Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIAugust 28, 2016
The co-workers of Lake Trust Credit Union are great. Lots of ways to learn new information and gain knowledge. Offers education reimbursement. Paid Holidays and Sundays off. Great benefits for paid vacations.
Awesome place to work!
Member Experience (Current Employee) –  West MichiganJuly 12, 2016
Lake Trust is awesome! By far the best job I have ever had. The people are friendly, my manager is awesome! Definitely apply if you get the chance!
Teller, Member Service and Loans
Member Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, MIMay 22, 2016
I would open a teller window but was prepared to do whatever our members needed during my day. I would open accounts or take a loan application. I helped our members with online banking, notary services, signature guarantee or a home equity application.
Pros
Windows at the branch and could see outside
Cons
half hour lunch break
Working for LTCU
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 4, 2016
Working at Lake Trust was a great experience. Although, they play favorites awesome, I cant say anything bad about my career there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake Trust Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.