Lake View Care Center Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Great Team
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 14, 2018
Therapy at lakeview is cohesive with all the staff. It is like a big family with everyone willing to help and educate each other on different techniques and help with patients.
Excellent Place
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJanuary 27, 2018
I Really Enjoyed working at Lakeview was very excited getting up everyday looking forward to coming to my job that I enjoy. The staff was very friendly we all work together very well.
Wonderful place to work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Bigfork, MTJanuary 6, 2018
Every place has flaws but this place has it together, I loved the patients and the nurses and administration will help out when necessary. I loved this place and wish i still worked here.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
some times short staffed
Challenging but the residents make up for it
Director of Food and Nutritional Services (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLApril 13, 2017
Title says it all. The facility has its issues, but so do all of them. Overal several staff members are there for right reason and te residents help make it worth it.
Enjoyable once it comes to working with the residents.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLOctober 21, 2015
The best part of my work day was interacting, socializing, and working with residents/patients. Other then making a couple good friends there is nothing good I can say about this company.
I choose not to review this employer
Asst. Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 1, 2014
Typical day of work involves reviewing new admissions. Determining financial obligations as well as informing patient of any. Keep track of copays, attend meetings, assist residents as well as resident families with any concerns. Relieve receptionist for lunch/breaks. Analyze accounts for refunds or write offs.
Great work environment
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJuly 3, 2014
Lakeview Care Center is filled with great employees who work well together. They are the definition of teamwork. I learned a great deal there.