Lakeshore Learning Materials Employee Review

View all Lakeshore Learning Materials reviews

management is horrible
Buyer/Product Merchandiser, Retail Stores (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAApril 21, 2019
family run company with horrible management style. yelling at employees, slept with employees, you are either in or out and if you are out then your job is at risk.
Official response from Lakeshore Learning Materials
May 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have read over your review multiple times, and—while this kind of feedback is extremely uncommon—I want you to know that we take comments like yours very seriously. If this was your experience, I genuinely wish we’d had the opportunity to make things right while you were still here. I understand that you have moved on in your career, and I wish you every success in the future. –Star Williams, Director of Human Resources

Other Lakeshore Learning Materials Employee Reviews

Relocate
Packer (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAAugust 2, 2019
I learned to be a fast working person, work in a fast paste. How to work in a group of 10 people. Working there is great have people happy and the hardest part of the job is by stop working when your shift was over.
wonderful
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJuly 23, 2019
i loved working at lakeshore, everyone is so friendly and management cares so much about their employees. fun incentive programs and lots of room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeshore Learning Materials. Our community is ready to answer.